• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Void questions.

Is this void manipulation?:
Creating a void.
Creating something after being erased.
Restoring something after being erased.

1 yes, if it’s literal.
2 and 3 I’m not sure, if a character is erased idk if their actions (such as creation) are naturally considered void manip, that’s an interesting question

1- yes. Let's say the void is literally described as such, would it still ckint as void manipulation?
2-3 well I'll give a small context. Let's say, that the EE that erased such objects is good enough to Erase even void itself. and let's say, someone else recreated such structure. Is it still void manipulation?

1- yes. Let's say the void is literally described as such, would it still ckint as void manipulation?
2-3 well I'll give a small context. Let's say, that the EE that erased such objects is good enough to Erase even void itself. and let's say, someone else recreated such structure. Is it still void manipulation?
I’d say yes, that sounds like textbook definition to the best of my knowledge.

I’d say yes, that sounds like textbook definition to the best of my knowledge.
Oh well, thanks.
For some reason I thought recreating/restoring something From EE that can even voids, would be above baseline void manipulation or something

Oh well, thanks.
For some reason I thought recreating/restoring something From EE that can even voids, would be above baseline void manipulation or something
Idk about “above baseline void manipulation” would be unless it’s apart if a universal energy system or something.

that being said, this also sounds like it could grant NPI of some kind as well

Idk about “above baseline void manipulation” would be unless it’s apart if a universal energy system or something.

that being said, this also sounds like it could grant NPI of some kind as well
Oooo I see I see. Thank you. I'll wait for more opinions

Back