• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vlad Plasimus tries to handle getting insulted

Ok, let's see...

AP Difference:

* Wulfrik seems to scale to 188.12879 Zetatons

* Vlad scales much higher than 70.48183556405354 Zettaons

So going off the numbers themselves Wulfrik has a 2.66918119391 times AP advantage.

Edit: Due to DP revisions the characters High 6-C keys need to be used.

* Wulfrik scales to 510 Gigatons of TNT

* Vlad scales to at least 156 Gigatons of TNT

So going off the numbers themselves Wulfrik has a 3.2692307692 AP advantage

My thoughts

The difference in Attack Power is negligible seeing as Vlad has a good scaling chain and both have ways to increase their statistics.

* Wulfrik's Advantages

Just from reading his profile, you can see he's an absolute beast in combat and his overall skill with weapons, experience, and tactics makes Vlad look like a toddler, especially since Vlad's intelligence is more tailored to prep time. Tie this in with his massive lifting strength advantage, he'll dominate Vlad in close combat no question, and his Hunter of Champions ability can lower Vlad's statistics and halve his speed, making him even more of a threat, Sword of Torgvald can increase his damage, and Foe-Seeker can increase his speed. Now Vlad has consistently battled Danny, who talks a lot of shit and has remained calm but he can be baited if the right words are said so Gift of Tongues could be useful but Vlad uses melee a lot anyway so a close combat duel is almost a given regardless. Finally, Wulfrik has the stamina advantage given how long he can fight and what he's survived.

* Vlad's Advantages

Vlad definitely has the range advantage and Wulfrik doesn't seem to have a way to see Vlad if he turns invisible. Teleportion is one of Vlad's used abilities so he can escape if need be, and duplication is a more frequently used thing with him so he could send in a duplicate and see it get destroyed in combat and now would know he's outmatched in close combat so would opt for a different approach. Ectoplasmic energy ignores conventional durability so if Vlad is weakened, he can still do something with his energy attacks. Possession also seem useful but Vlad doesn't use it in combat so it's likely not going to come up but Ghost Physiology gives Vlad nice regeneration beyond what Wulfrik can negate so long as Vlad has stamina/energy. Finally, he gets more powerful while he's fighting, and has rage power so pissing him off would make him stronger.

My Vote

I'm honestly going to go with Wulfrik, high diff.

Wulfrik's has a massive skill/close combat advantage that will come up early in the fight given Vlad does go into close combat at times. Add in his higher lifting strength, and statistics reduction techniques will allow him to dominate Vlad, and while Vlad can regenerate, it will take a lot of effort if he keeps taking damage which is likely a given. Vlad isn't going to use invisibility or possession as a first move and if he gets mad which is likely, he'll be more attack oriented which is a bad thing, yeah, he'll get a rage boost but he'll be less inclined to think strategicly. Vlad can amp himself to try and counter the debuffs and coating his hands with ectoplasmic energy he could hit the guy with some damage but given this man's endurance it's going to take a lot. Vlad can't fight for as long as Wulfrik either.

So while Vlad has some advantages, Wulfrik would be able to apply his advantages more easily and it's also stated on his profile that he can adapt his fighting strategy around his opponents so while I do think Vlad has a chance (through his abilities not in hand to hand), he's not going to use them right off the back with the exception of teleportion and duplication which shouldn't be a real hindrance to Wulfrik once he starts baiting Vlad who has a noticeable ego. All in all, a good match that actually got me thinking and not just saying "hax stomp GG".

Last edited:
Hey, wait a second. This only needs 1 more vote to grace!
Yeah but due to a recent discussion, the planet level feat in Danny Phantom has been deemed invalid, so they won't remain at that tier. I'm not going to be doing any revisions at this time so their tier won't be changing at the moment but regardless, it's going to be changed (either upgrades or downgraded) so even if this fight finishes, it's going to be removed.

Yeah but due to a recent discussion, the planet level feat in Danny Phantom has been deemed invalid, so they won't remain at that tier. I'm not going to be doing any revisions at this time so their tier won't be changing at the moment but regardless, it's going to be changed (either upgrades or downgraded) so even if this fight finishes, it's going to be removed.
Well at least we got one good match out of 5-B Danny lol

Well at least we got one good match out of 5-B Danny lol
True. This was good match.

I hope the 4-C feat gets accepted when I do the revisions (unlike Dorathea's feat It's literally an actual visual full feat that doesn't need a calc or require any big assumptions). If not, there going back down to Tier 7/6.

True. This was good match.

I hope the 4-C feat gets accepted when I do the revisions (unlike Dorathea's feat It's literally an actual visual full feat that doesn't need a calc or require any big assumptions). If not, there going back down to Tier 7/6.
If it's decently high into High 6-C or pretty low into Low 6-B we can do this again

So it turns out this can still continue now that the DP revisions that effect Vlad Plasmius statistics have been finished and he's High 6-C like Wulfrik so pretty much nothing has changed. The OP just needs to change them to their High 6-C keys and I just need to edit my vote to the proper AP values.

So it turns out this can still continue now that the DP revisions that effect Vlad Plasmius statistics have been finished and he's High 6-C like Wulfrik so pretty much nothing has changed. The OP just needs to change them to their High 6-C keys and I just need to edit my vote to the proper AP values.
Is Vlad baseline? If so... Wulfrik upscales an apsolutely God damn insane amount above 550 Gigatons of TNT. As in, a literal wing flap did the feat casual

Is Vlad baseline? If so... Wulfrik upscales an apsolutely God damn insane amount above 550 Gigatons of TNT. As in, a literal wing flap did the feat casual
Vlad in season 3 has a scaling chain above 156 Gigatons and has Accelerated Development that makes Danny's Reactive Evolution seem non existant (Which is powerful to make him tare through people on his level and even reach people who originally no sold his attacks only about a minute ago), tie that into his rage power and statistics amp (Which is just like Danny's, who can amp himself with ectoplasmic energy and tare through people who were comparable to him), Vlad has multiple ways to close a big gap. But if that isn't enough then I guess it can't be done.

Vlad in season 3 has a scaling chain above 156 Gigatons and has Accelerated Development that makes Danny's Reactive Evolution seem non existant (Which is powerful to make him tare through people on his level and even reach people who originally no sold his attacks only about a minute ago), tie that into his rage power and statistics amp (Which is just like Danny's, who can amp himself with ectoplasmic energy and tare through people who were comparable to him), Vlad has multiple ways to close a big gap. But if that isn't enough then I guess it can't be done.
Okay, that should be good enough for him to not get fodderized, changing OP and such

So... What changed?
Nothing really, that's why I said the match can continue. I just edited my comment to account for the change in AP which is still the same (Wulfrik having a lead while Vlad has a big scaling chain and amps to counter).

One thing I'd note is that Wulfrik scales insanely above 510 gigatons, considering the feat was done with one wing flap

Back