• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Give Soma_King like an hour and he'll get into skill and all that stuff, but Wulfrik will apsolutely start with an insult to force Zoro into an immediate duel, so it'd be best for you to lay down Zoro's skills and such first

To quote Wulfrik's profile on this "Wulfrik possesses the Gift of Tongues, which allows him to issue an irrefusable challenge to any creature in their own language. The gift does not merely allow Wulfrik to speak any language but allows his words to strike into a creature's very being and compel them to fight him. Combined with the well-known Norscan aptitude for biting, albeit unsubtle, insults, Wulfrik is able to goad his enemies into a reckless fury where they are more likely to make fatal mistakes for him to exploit, thus ensuring his victory in battle all the more."

That's useless.
Zoro would do that regularly.

Anyways Zoro's skills are explained (I hope they're explained well) in his intelligence section

That's useless.
Zoro would do that regularly.

Anyways Zoro's skills are explained (I hope they're explained well) in his intelligence section
It's also Empathic Manipulation that works on people with a conceptual resistance to it

No I’m saying that Zoro would do it regardless so… there’s really no point
He also does this to force people out of range and hax, so if Zoro begins to use his slashes, he's forced out of it, which is useful because unless Wulfrik drops a ship on Zoro, he's only got a sword

He also does this to force people out of range and hax, so if Zoro begins to use his slashes, he's forced out of it, which is useful because unless Wulfrik drops a ship on Zoro, he's only got a sword
So if Zoro comes close… he goes far
If Zoro goes far… he goes farther?

So if Zoro comes close… he goes far
If Zoro goes far… he goes farther?
If Zoro comes close, he's fighting Wulfrik in whats essentially going to be a big skill debate, if he goes for range, Wulfrik forces him to come back to melee.

He’s better when he’s pissed.
Nice to know he’s getting empowered

I’ll wait for a skill rundown
it's more that he get's so pissed that he can't think straight and is far more likely to leave openings for Wulfrik to exploit.

As for skills..... I'm going to try and keep it into a TLDR to try and keep this from a giant wall of text, but it basically goes:

Saurus Warriors, creatures born with the inherent knowledge and skills of combat of their entire species, with the instinctive know how of tactics and warfare that even they themselves cannot explain, and who can live for thousands of years honing and building on these skills with experience and training, who are comparable to Elven Soldiers who train for hundreds to thousands of years in the greatest military schools in the world<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Swordsmasters of Hoeth, High Elven warriors who are trained from birth to be the greatest swordsmen the Elves could produce, who spend hundreds to thousands of years doing nothing but mastering swordsmanship, a single Swordmaster of Hoeth is able to kill thousands of the standard elves mentioned prior, killing so many that they choke an entire river with bodies, WHILE simultanously deflecting dozens if not hundreds of projectiles from ranged foes. And are so skilled in combat that they are able to simply pitch the tune of a whistle to instantly kill someone or by a single touch to the right spot. They are heroes of thousands of battles each.<<<Blade Lord, swordmasters who stand head and foot over other Swordmasters, having utterly perfected their skills to such a degree that they are able to lead entire legions of other Swordsmasters and teach them what they know. <<<< Blood Dragons, master warriors in life, these vampires have dedicated their entire unlife to martial prowess and battle, to the point where they have mastered every single weapon and form of combat to have ever existed to such a degree that they can completely predict what you are going to do soley because they know how to do it too, and likely better. They are also comparable to Khornate Champions who are able to have a single force of a 80 khornate berserkers could go out and slay so many armies and monsters sent after them in a desert, that they created a literal giant flowing river of blood that became a landmark that exists decades later<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< young Malekith, who treats Swordmasters and Bladelords with barely any a thought, less than children as he cleaves through them by the hundreds. <<< Pre-Everchosen Archaon, who is able to slay over a dozen perfect clones of himself (so exact to the point that each clone thought they were Archaon, and has fought off an army of wraiths of previous Everchosen and dead potential Everchosen, each one being above every single previously mentioned thing in skill)<<BloodThirsters, who know all there is to know of warfare and battle, and have dedicated their lives to nothing but killing everything for their god<<<<<<< modern Malekith, who has spent 10,000 years honing his abilities both mental and physical to make himself the greatest singular warrior in all of the Dark Elf Empire and is comparable if not outright superior to characters like Ungrim and Thorgrim who are able to fight flawlessly into hordes of MILLIONS of Skaven <<<Valten who is as skilled as Sigmar, and capable of fighting off entire hordes by themselves without being touched << Wulfrik who while inferior to Valten in weaponry and stats, was able to hold his own and even come very close to killing Valten, because he was so skilled.

Something else to add into this, that I haven't mentioned but almost every single thing i've mentioned outside of Saurus Warriors, have some level of Witchsight, which is such a powerful precog/analytical prediction that it lays everything about the opponent bare, thoughts, concepts, emotions, future actions, weaknesses, EVERYTHING, and it is essentially treated like a non-factor when you get to a certain level of skill in Warhammer because you are somehow so skilled that you completely circumvent this handicap, like Wulfrik, who does not have it, yet completely decimates people with their own extreme skill scaling and a witchsight, AND analytical prediction, and can casually kill people who can look into infinite possible timelines in an instant. Not to mention just his SHEER variety of things he's killed over his undetermined period of life (he's immortal but they never give us any reference on dates for him) He has basically fought everything Warhammer has to offer and won, there is nothing he hasn't seen before.

It's like...
Yall can never put Zoro against a regular sword user
Yall either putting him against The Presence or Darkseid

Like why is this even fair

It's like...
Yall can never put Zoro against a regular sword user
Yall either putting him against The Presence or Darkseid

Like why is this even fair
Sad part is, Wulfrik is just a normal sword user....it's just well..Skill...

If it's any consolation Wulfrik and Zoro would probably be HUGE bros if they weren't in a vs enviroment.
Not to mention the thematic nature of this is astounding, one dude who has to prove he is the greatest warrior to have ever lived to his gods vs the dude who is trying to become the worlds strongest swordsman

Oh come on, I find a thematic match and think it's fair, even if the character I'd support probably loses, and it's a stomp or is decisive.
No I'm not mad at you or anything

It's just that unfortunately Zoro can't catch a break

No I'm not mad at you or anything

It's just that unfortunately Zoro can't catch a break
Ugh, and my other options for matches with Zoro vs Warhammer Fantasy are... let's just say it's either Grimgor or Sigmar. And i don't know where High 6-C Sigmar is in skill scaling for WHF.

Wulfrik starts at being far, far, far superior to a ultra-casual 550 gigaton feat. I was relying on Zoro's better amps here
I don't know what makes you think Zoro has better amps than Luffy, Zoro scales to 178.8 Gigatons, Luffy's Buso durability scales to 477.6 Gigatons and can amp further with Gear 4th.

Cause he's got a 3x amp
It only lasts long enough for him to maybe clash swords with someone or an attack for a few seconds then use a named attack then that's his stamina pretty much done. It's also a last resort and not something he ever starts off with, plus it has a charge up time.

Back