• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
all of them are still abstract existence
From AE page

"Beware that the abstract nature of different characters can stem from different sources (rumors, concepts, possibilities,...), as such, being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction"

Also im fairly certain you can only change the matches characters so many times before the match is supposed to be closed.

I don't think either of these people are smurfs in this key though
I'm referring to all you're other stuff, but I'd prefer it if you just stop altogether. The characters you're using are literally manufactured to be stupidly powerful and shitty to debate with.

Btw if you make enough stomp matches you get warnings and if you dont stop you can be banned from making matches or even just outright banned.

Nyar is probably the 2nd strongest smurf, hax wise hes below Gilgamesh but he has Tier 0 Immortality.

Btw if you make enough stomp matches you get warnings and if you dont stop you can be banned from making matches or even just outright banned.
Uh Houston, I'm not new. I literally follow Rule Violations, you would hope I'd know this. Also i generally use characters under tier 2
Its not Fair its literally an incon or Azzy stomps, Featherine cant kill Azzy.
It was partway for the top strongest list sooooo

Uh Houston, I'm not new. I literally follow Rule Violations, you would hope I'd know this. Also i generally use characters under tier 2
We aren't referring to your other threads. We're talking about this thread. You keep changing the characters and it always ends up as some shitty stomp because of bullshit smurf hax.

We aren't referring to your other threads. We're talking about this thread. You keep changing the characters and it always ends up as some shitty stomp because of bullshit smurf hax.
Its the pain of trying to find a fair match for a smurf. Anyways we are derailing so lets get back to the 1-A+ match at hand.

Cain pretty much stomps Vivec if the archives are supplying me with the correct knowledge.

Back