• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This looks like a pretty good machup i initially though that virgo was going to stomp as if the name virgo tells us anything guys with that name are usually haxed but cloud has resistance to a lot of virgo's hax like soul manipulation, mind manipulation, illusion manipulation etc. They are both solar system level and ftl+ so it has to come down to hax which i have no idea who will win, cloud most notably has time manipulation, can aparalently instant kill targets while virgo has the basic saint seiya atomic hax, can nullify any technique after seeing it once, can ressurect, can cause others to cease to existing by taking away their senses etc.

Hmm might have to give the edge to virgo cloud has resistance for some of virgo's abilities and likewise cloud's: soul manipulation, time manipulation, won't work on virgo the only thing cloud has that i think could give him the win is his instant kill ability, how exactly that works needs to be explained as virgo can basically do that as well by taking all cloud's senses which i am pretty sure virgo does by simply looking or pointing at cloud if anything he doesn't need to touch someone to do it i think. This could basically come down to who attacks first.

Wait now that i think about it even if cloud could kill or give an instant death to virgo virgo could just ressurect himself and whatever ability cloud used to kill him would be useless so virgo would win eventually, yea when making matches with saint seiya characters it's almost not fair they could just keep coming back from the dead and become immune to all your abilities and then kill you. The condition for victory should probably be ko or killing virgo once cause otherwise virgo would win.

asmita is too haxed for cloud

asmita doesn`t soul ****, he erases it same as other senses. so yea he is haxed AF

i remember asmita erasing a specter (whos a minor god himself) from existence by removing his 8th sense as well as others. the specter literally had absorbed souls from the cycle of resurrection and asmita could erasse him still

Back