• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vincent (Catherine) Discussion Continuation

Hello everyone. So it was a year and some change ago, since I brought it up on this thread (https://vsbattles.com/threads/vincent-catherine-discussion.39744/) that Demon Vincent and higher very likely scales to some form of Tier 2. However, I obviously did jump the gun when I stated every Human Protagonist. Mostly because it isn't correct for one, but also the fact Persona and SMT was at the time not considered a part of SMT so it was not my best attempt. However, I will also be discussing somethings here. Whelp, here we go.
  • Persona 3 PSP shows Vincent as a part of it. Which means it's very likely if we consider them connected now officially w/o a doubt that if Vincent and Makoto's whole Persona journey is in the same reality, then it is very likely the Demon Generals would've been aware of them when comparing Demon Vincent to any other human, especially with how noteworthy Makoto is in comparison.
  • During Full Body, Ishtar also views the Joker and the Phantom Thieves similarly to how she views the entirety of Catherine. She's also able to pull the entirety of the Phantom Thieves into a dream without any effort and even trap Joker inside of Babel just to see what he can do. Even if you say this is not canon, this is created by the very creators of Atlus, so they'd know how powerful Joker and the Phantom Thieves are (). So viewing them like a story and only viewing Joker as a 'Protagonist in a Story' should also result in something interesting.

Even if Demon Vincent has no business scaling to what I said above (which I do believe he does), Catherine Ishtar & Mundus Axidi Vincent definitely should due to the fact Ishtar would view Persona 3 / Catherine's reality as a TV Show. I believe it should be good enough for some Tier 1 rating of sorts.

Back