• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vilgax vs Garou.

With speed equalized they pretty much have the same stats. For now I vote inconclusive. If speed was not equalized, Vilgax Stomps

Not sure how this works exactly, but :

Garou's reactive evolution and regen would come in handy (especially the RE) but Superhuman lifting strength vs At Least Class M lifting strength and At Least 7-A AP vs At Least 7-A, Likely Higher AP leads me to believe that, since it appears from his page that Garou has no ranged attacks, if the fight gets physical Vilgax would destroy him. Vilgax also has plenty of ranged options, and if Garou's regen is too annoying or his RE has helped him overcome all of them, he could BFR him by either using his wind breath to blow him far away or by throwing him into space. The Shield of Ziegel will probably come in handy though.

My vote goes to Vilgax until someone can tell me more about Garou's RE and Fear Aura (whatever that means)

Kambings4life said:
Not sure how this works exactly, but :
Garou's reactive evolution and regen would come in handy (especially the RE) but Superhuman lifting strength vs At Least Class M lifting strength and At Least 7-A AP vs At Least 7-A, Likely Higher AP leads me to believe that, since it appears from his page that Garou has no ranged attacks, if the fight gets physical Vilgax would destroy him. Vilgax also has plenty of ranged options, and if Garou's regen is too annoying or his RE has helped him overcome all of them, he could BFR him by either using his wind breath to blow him far away or by throwing him into space. The Shield of Ziegel will probably come in handy though.

My vote goes to Vilgax until someone can tell me more about Garou's RE and Fear Aura (whatever that means)
Counted. I cant comment on RE. But I doubt a fear aura will have any effect on Vilgax.

@Kambings4life Garou's Reactive Evolution occurs throughout the battle, near defeat, or simply when he affirms his resolve. Garou mastery of techniques sharpen, speed, reflexes, and strength become better, and his regen improves. Fear Aura is a constant aura emitting from Garou that can make his opponents doubt themselves and fight more sloppily, it's effectiveness depends on the will of his opponents. It can even make his opponents faints in some cases.

Spartan1204 said:
@Kambings4life Garou's Reactive Evolution occurs throughout the battle, near defeat, or simply when he affirms his resolve. Garou mastery of techniques sharpen, speed, reflexes, and strength become better, and his regen improves. Fear Aura is a constant aura emitting from Garou that can make his opponents doubt themselves and fight more sloppily, it's effectiveness depends on the will of his opponents. It can even make his opponents faints in some cases.
Ok, thanks for telling me. How much does his strength get increased though, and well, Vilgax has some pretty good willpower. He backstabbed an eldritch god who can mind control just because the universe was 'his', he consistently survives nukes and pushes himself to find a way out of a situation no matter how injured he is, he managed to hold his own against an entire invasion and stuff, and Vilgax is way to confident in his abilities to start doubtinh himself. He knows his strengths.

Back