• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viable for a possibly Low 2-C rating?

Hello there.

So, being a majorly Ultra Series working supporter (even though most stuffs are either brought up by other 2 members, specifically of CRTs or VsThs), there's this one character who has a bit of a weird thing going on for it.

Enter Bullton.

To start, let's list off some stuffs about this thing:

Bullton:
A mysterious creature with the ability to distort space-time.
It had disappeared after trapping Zero in four-dimensional space, but it reappeared when Kaburagi combined his red and blue stones.
It distorts time and space, and wreaks havoc on the STORAGE Integration Base.
The surrounding space is a four-dimensional space that is linked to the deep psychology of those who are caught up in it, and it is possible to go to places that the person imagines.
(Translation credits to @Qliphoth_Bacikal. Gone, but professional courtesy doesn't care)

Ability: Different shaped antennas are extended from holes in each part of the body to generate different four-dimensional phenomena.

2. (Timeframe: 12:25)

3. (Timeframe: 5:10)

To put into texts for those who didn't click the videos:

Episode 14, link 1.
"Because of the monster, this (place) has become a sort of four-dimensional pocket (space). It's an application of Shoda geometry. If I insert Itsuki's Finite Theorem into this value...
--The inside of this base is currently inside a special dimensional axis. This field (or space) is directly linked to each of our minds, and connects to places and spaces that we think of...
--Our subconscious also affects it. For example, maybe you can't reach King Joe because subconsciously you don't want to. This also means, while we're here, we may be able to freely go to any time or place. (Omitted for some reason from the whole translation: We can possibly also cross into a different dimension!). So long as we have a strong enough image."

Episode 15, link 2.
"In order to sustain a large universe, distortions like Bullton are needed to bear various irrationalities. Its disappearance opened a hole in space."

Now here's an interesting thing about the second line. The exact kanji used in the character's statement is "成立", seiritsu. As the link shows, it more closely translates to "formation; establishment; materialization; coming into existence", implying that Bullton doesn't so much sustains the universe, but rather, is the key for one to exist. This might go against the fact I'm using official translation, but keep also in mind that Z is literally the first show of theirs that they have the whole series translated, and that their expansion plans had just begun, but back on topic.

At a glance, this seems like a run of the mill sustenance feat, but we see that even when that does happen, the universe doesn't immediately get destroyed. So what gives?

Well that's just an establishment of Bullton's role. Thanks to that, we know now that its still an essential existence to the universe and destroying it still has a very noticeably adverse effect on the universe.

And to add on to this, let's take a look, again, at what Bullton has been shown to do.

Episode 14, point 8:45, 9:12 and 11:21.
Here we see, as already stated even by the official page, that Bullton distorts space and time; a seemingly but might as well be infinitely looping staircase, and a repeatedly rewinding time. Although established by the previous exposition that the base's inside is the focal point of the distortions, it can still send those outside its range inside of that pocket reality. The pocket reality that, as said by the very obvious science nerd of the show, exists in its own special dimensional axis. Of 4-Dimensional scale. See where I'm getting at here?

I'm proposing the idea that Bullton's info may not just be fluff and could very well simply be super concise condensation of its capabilities. Consequently, the fact that Bullton's very existence justifies the existence of a universe may not be simply hax or some special property thing, and could actually be the full reach of its powers. We already had a taste, or rather after-taste, of the significance of its existence in the second dialogue bit I posted. Although not instant, Bullton's death was significant enough that it tore open an expanding hole that caused the manifestation of the very void itself, Greeza, to pop into existence and went ahead in literally consuming everything.

If that somehow doesn't suffice, let's rewind the time. Literally. Episode 11, point 5:28. To condense the info, Haruki (MC) remembers how at one point in time, his father seemingly disappeared while they were playing. The relevance of this in a power scaling context becomes clear, again in Episode 14, at point 14:11. Haruki is transported back in time. There, he comes face to face with his father, who actually died after that point of his memory. He converses with him, and it becomes clear that that period of absence was caused by he himself. A causal loop that doesn't grant anything, but further supports Bullton's powers. Not only has it been consistently described in official materials as being of 4-D, its powers of that scale, but it also has reach over the timeline, limited as its showing was given it was only 10 years back, but it's a showing that doesn't seem to often appear.

So, what does this mean? Let's tl;dr the info, then.

Bullton. Consistently called a 4-Dimensional monster, and capable of causing 4-Dimensional phenomena. Examples of such phenomena are the complete overriding of gravity and physics to an extent as a result, an infinitely looping staircase (space), and repeated rewinding of (time) that can stretch as short as several minutes ago or even as far back as 10 years, all within its 4-Dimensional pocket realm, which exists in its own special dimensional axis. A space-time, if you will. Not only that, but it's been shown that whatever it did inside, it could very well cause externally. We know this from the showing of transporting a character from outside its pocket realm, and the very fact that an event inside that pocket dimension, caused physical changes in the history of the world that made up the memory of the main character into the one he remembered. Upon death, its death is significant enough to cause void vibrations, tremors that occur when dimensional distortions are spreading, embodied by Greeza, the literal void that will eat the universe unless the stability that Bullton's existence embodied is reinstated.

In shorter terms, Low 2-C. Possibly? This is just to make sure I'm understanding all of this correctly.

Yeah, I'm aware this is wayy too long for a Q&A post, I wasn't sure where else to put. 'sides, relevant profiles could be uploaded once this is done.

Yeah I’m also interested in whether or not this would be considered possibly Low 2-C. So it’d be great if somebody could give an answer.

It sounds like Low 2-C but I'm not 100% sure. I do think it could potentially warrent at leas a possible Low 2-C at minimum.

Damn. But given what I provided, it's at least viable as an overall rating, and not just through use of powers, right?

I see. Well, thanks for your input. Since this is just a QnA, it should be applicable... uh, enough since the source profile doesn't yet exist.

Back