• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Shouldn't Luke Cage be 9-A instead of 9-B? The "Wall level+" seems incredibly odd, as the explosion of an entire restaurant did no damage to him whatsoever, and said explosion also levelled the entire rest of the building. Even ignoring that, he was totally unharmed by the rocket, which was directly targeting him, and easily would have done considerable damage if he was Wall level+.

Collapsing a building isn't that hard due to its weight.But since he was completely unharmed i guess this seems fine.

I agree, Luke Cage being able to survive a direct hit from a rocket launcher which done hefty damage on the building should be 9-A.

Also, Luke mentions he managed to get the women out the way as the rocket was in mid flight. Perhaps some subsonic reaction speeds sound reasonable for a feat of that level.

I don't think that the feat is Small Building level.Usually an RPG should be around Wall level+ but since he didn't take any damage at all we take his durability as Room level (low end, not high end).

We also had a discussion about this matter here.And the result for Luke's speed is between Athletic Human and Superhuman for saving the lady.

@Kkapoios Should Jessica Jones scale to Luke, since she was capable of harming him a few times? And we made Cage 9-A for fighting with Diamond, who can harm him.

@Ryukama I think that she is scaled to him, although she didn't do any lasting damage she could stun him for a few seconds.Yes Luke is 9-A for fighting Diamond (not sure if you are asking or just telling me)

I was just asking if Jessica would scale to him like Diamond (although those two aren't as strong of course.)

Thanks for answering.

Oh yeah, the stuff about Lucas's internal organs should be removed. Nothing of the such was ever stated, in fact whilst Claire operated on his body she specificaly notes that the soft tissue within him is not really soft at all.

A shotgun to the chin being able to damage his brain is slightly inconsistant when you consider that he was able to withstand a rocket launcher; being able to withstand plenty of physical blows to the head by diamondback.

Is there anything mentioned that his inner organs are not as durable as his skin?

Back