• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VERY minor Lord English revision

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
For Lord English's "Low Hyperverse level, possibly far higher" rating:

"Was able to kill Andrew Hussie, who is the author of the story and creator of all MSPA, despite Hussie already knowing English would show up and having his weakness at the ready"

My issue is with the part in bold.

The only reason Lord English was able to kill Hussie was because the gun was out of ammo. Had the gun been loaded, it most likely would've killed English, as Hussie remarked that
English was scared of it.

Lord English should keep the "possibly far higher" rating, as he surpassed Hussie's durability. But saying that Hussie already knew he was going to arrive and had his weakness at the ready makes this feat look more impressive than it actually is, especially when there's a reason as to why it didn't Kill English, and that's because the gun wasn't loaded.

tl;dr:

Lord English's Low 1-B rating should stay as it is, but the justification for it being "possibly far higher" should be revised to "He killed Andrew Hussie, who is the author of all of MSPA" and nothing more.

You should preferably inform Azathoth about this thread.

Okay. If The Everlasting agrees, I think that it should probably be fine to modify the page accordingly.

Sorry for double posting, but I can't help but notice that Andrew Hussie's page is full of Unknowns. How are we supposed to scale to him if he doesn't have stats in the first place?

Azathoth has some answer to it, i believe. I remember he told me the reason of, i think, but this was way before when we still had the comment sections.

We had a thread a while ago where he was supposed to be revised, but we never got around to implementing it.

I'll see if I can find it and get Azzy to make the changes when he gets online.

There was actually a revision thread being made at some point that wanted to upgrade Hussie to Low 1-B. He only has the ability to warp an control the story when he's in Hussiespace, so another key was going to be made. I don't think it concluded, though.

It would be best if Azathoth modifies Hussie's page, yes.

Back