• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

requesting to remove this. The verdict of the match was that tricky won via madness manipulation. Garou now resists madness manipulation due to Supernatural Willpower

Resistance to

Where is that mentioned on Trickys profile?
Modern Sonic's fights against The End and Kratos should be removed, because he no longer has Hyper Sonic on his profile.
Fight against Kratos here
Fight against The End here
I Removed both

I removed Cooler's matches against Cell and Garou. They are outdated given.they were when Cooler was High 4-C, but he's been 4-A for a while now. Plus, just recently he's been updated with various powers and abilities and his regeneration was changed.

Do you mean the resistances? Those are on garou's profile, not Tricky's. I'm saying that Tricky won because of madness manipulation, but Garou now resists it.
I don't see a type on Garou's madness Manipulation. So I can't verify any resistance to Tricky's madness hax, sorry.

I don't see a type on Garou's madness Manipulation. So I can't verify any resistance to Tricky's madness hax, sorry.
Here are the examples. These should qualify as type 2.
krEx6C4.png
ipd3Htx.png

Last edited:
Adventure Sonic vs Mujin Park
and Adventure Sonic vs Mori Dan
https://vsbattles.com/threads/mori-dan-vs-sonic-the-hedgehog-9-7-1.154318/
should be removed from the profiles since Mori and Mujin were upgraded from 4-A to 3-B (The Mujin one shouldn't have even been applied to begin with since it's the most blatant case of a stomp match up possible but whatever)

Here are the examples. These should qualify as type 2.
krEx6C4.png
ipd3Htx.png
I do see the scan on Garou's Supernatural Willpower justification. I guess I'll remove the match.
Adventure Sonic vs Mujin Park
and Adventure Sonic vs Mori Dan
https://vsbattles.com/threads/mori-dan-vs-sonic-the-hedgehog-9-7-1.154318/
should be removed from the profiles since Mori and Mujin were upgraded from 4-A to 3-B (The Mujin one shouldn't have even been applied to begin with since it's the most blatant case of a stomp match up possible but whatever)
Removed.
Removed.

I think you might have missed Moris incon match which is still greatly outdated.
So odd because I only remember the Mujin match being suggested and when I removed it, I was like "why didn't the ask me to remove that one as well?", so I left it alone. Goes to show I really am tired. Regardless, I removed it.

I think that DBZ Goku's fights against Vorago, Superman, Bardock, Thor, Sonic, Ryu and Asta should be removed for the following reasons:

Vorago, Superman, Sonic, and Asta - The updated AP ratings for the DB Manga made it so that Early Z Goku is now Large Planet level, which means he now AP stomps everybody listed. Some of these characters do have dura neg stuff, but I think we'd need to make new VS Threads for them, right?

Bardock - Frieza Saga Super Saiyan is now Low 4-C, meaning that Bardock now stomps as an SSJ.

Thor - L&T Thor is now flat 5-A, meaning that SSJ Goku would beat Thor with ease.

Ryu - Namek Saga Goku is now considerably weaker than he was before. Ryu now AP stomps Namek Saga Goku.

I'm not entirely sure if any other fights need to be removed from his profile. Either they're same series stuff, or Goku was already at a massive AP advantage (like with Deoxys and Powdered Toast Man.)

Someone got to this one.

I think that DBZ Goku's fights against Vorago, Superman, Bardock, Thor, Sonic, Ryu and Asta should be removed for the following reasons:

Vorago, Superman, Sonic, and Asta - The updated AP ratings for the DB Manga made it so that Early Z Goku is now Large Planet level, which means he now AP stomps everybody listed. Some of these characters do have dura neg stuff, but I think we'd need to make new VS Threads for them, right?

Bardock - Frieza Saga Super Saiyan is now Low 4-C, meaning that Bardock now stomps as an SSJ.

Thor - L&T Thor is now flat 5-A, meaning that SSJ Goku would beat Thor with ease.

Ryu - Namek Saga Goku is now considerably weaker than he was before. Ryu now AP stomps Namek Saga Goku.

I'm not entirely sure if any other fights need to be removed from his profile. Either they're same series stuff, or Goku was already at a massive AP advantage (like with Deoxys and Powdered Toast Man.)
I removed the Bardock, Thor (Those two matches were already removed their respective pages, just needed to remove it from Goku's), and Ryu matches. I'll check the other ones when I get the chance.

I removed it from the profiles.

John Sekiro vs John Lobotomy (Wolf vs Lobcorp Employee) is an outdated match which was made before the potency of black and white damage got jacked way up, and also seems to have missed that the specific gear given for this match give the lobcorp employee a rather large passive effect that Wolf can't really do anything about.

I'll remove this in the morning if nobody objects to that but idr what the wait period is

This match of Loid vs Arthur should be removed, among various reasons because people were misinterpretation speed equal rules and Loid speed section. People (mainly one but others just believed him) were claiming that Loid would be unable to dodge Arthur bullets because his base speed was superhuman (lower than Arthur Supersonic at the time), while only his combat speed was higher than Arthur (Supersonic+), so the argument was something along the lines of Loid being too slow to dodge them because not even his reactions were Supersonic+.
Furthermore Loid's supersonic+ is only for combat speed, his reactions and movement speed only scale to Yor's superhuman movement. Arthur is Transonic to Supersonic for his overall speed, with his overall speed being amped with Eagle-Eye and Dead-Eye.
Yor quite literally only has Superhuman movement speed and Loid downscales from Yor. All they have is Supersonic+ attack speed, which Arthur has along with various means of faster bullets while being able to get the drop on Loid first.

Read above. Superhuman attackspeed isn't enough to dodge bullets, let alone move that fast.
Problem with this argument is that combat speed is, quite literally, the speed at which characters are capable to fight (which obviously include dodge and attack):

Combat Speed​

The speed at which a character can fight.

Reaction Speed​

Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed.
With it being explicitly mentioned that reactions are just small, single bursts of movement while combat speed is being able to make several moves at those speeds, which means that Loid indeed had the ability to react and dodge the bullets the moment they were fired as his combat speed would be equalized to Arthur Supersonic. Loid superhuman rating is for long distance, not combat situational movements, at practical effects it's for his travel speed or any speed that doesn't involve any form of combat.

Some people like Dale tried to point out this problem, explaining how even with speed equalized he would be able to doge bullets:
His combat speed is supersonic in this fight...the bullets are subsonic+ to supersonic ranging from 250m/s to 750m/s with his fastest rifle

The speed difference legitimately ain't enough to blitz anything regardless if arthur from his own perspective views loid as frozen and can unload shots loid ain't actually frozen and is very well fast enough to dodge supersonic bullets as Arthur's a perception amp doesn't change how fast the other guy is or how fast the bullets go, both are at a set speed in this match.
Yall keep saying attack speed and combat speed are seperate and when I read it out to yall now its switched up and suddenly somehow we're rationalizing that someone who is supersonic in this match is getting statued by bullets moving between 250~750m/s at range

In fact at Supersonic speeds almost any form of gunfire from said fastest weapons he has becomes pointless at 2 meters and beyond due to their top speeds being at around 750m/s, Loid for all intensive purposes isn't going to be blindly rushing in at Arthur if anything he's going to be getting more ground in this fight and for any distance further he gets the moreso the bullets become complete irrelevant, hell this applies to both at that.

Genuinely this is quite the simple numbers thing, at 3m away with Arthur's fastest weapon at 750m/s it would take 4 milliseconds to reach Loid if we was standing there not moving at all just letting himself be shot and die from being a vegetable and choosing to not react however he is cleerly not and in the time it'd take for any of the fastest rounds to reach him Loid can move over 1.5m away in any direction. This isn't even an analytical prediction thing or something you even need some supreme skill for its just a given at that speed and even if Arthur is shooting ahead of where Loid is going its not like the man can't simply go a different direction...nothing says dude has to stand there and get shot when something like this for characters at said speed could do this all day and realistically at any distance 2m and beyond it becomes a non factor as the time he has to act in real time is enough to not strain himself or even needing to rely on any crazy abilities to dodge.

Legitimately since yall won't take my word ping any CGM because with the numbers we have its quite simple, this shouldn't even be a debate.
But the other side was just straight up ignoring him and the math explaining why he wouldn't get blitzed by bullets when his speed gets equalized to supersonic. Further more, the speed equalization rules also specify that if a faster character lose just because they get equalized to a lower speed
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
Besides the speed part, there was also another quite big misunderstanding that people were making, that is that Loid is all stealth with no military training or experience in direct armed confrontations, which is similarly just wrong because as a matter of fact, Loid was a soldier before become a spy and he himself killed enough people to sit in a pile of corpses while thinking about how many thousands more would need to die before he could stop fighting.

There are several more points of contention in the thread (how people underrated Loid analytical feats, stealth mastery, marksmanship, combat ability, etc) but the above two things are the main reasons as to why the match should had never been added and needs to be removed, as the opposition used outright incorrect information (I would even dare to say maliciously) to argue against Loid and add an invalid match, so I would like to ask for permission to remove it.

I will only be adding one comment regarding the loid vs arthur matchup, which I knew was gonna be made lmao. Idm however it ends up but in particular the last paragraph:

"There are several more points of contention in the thread (how people underrated Loid analytical feats, stealth mastery, marksmanship, combat ability, etc) but the above two things are the main reasons as to why the match should had never been added and needs to be removed, as the opposition used outright incorrect information (I would even dare to say maliciously) to argue against Loid and add an invalid match, so I would like to ask for permission to remove it."

This is not a valid reason to remove a match, that just shows you were unable to convince others of your arguments of loid supposedly being that good at whatever you're bringing up when the opposition simply just argued how the other is either better or gets around it. Now my biggest issue here is saying Gin and I (because I was one of the main people arguing for Arthur) were acting maliciously, that is an attack on character and doesnt look good, we were simply debating you, I would appreciate if you didn't do that.

There are several more points of contention in the thread (how people underrated Loid analytical feats, stealth mastery, marksmanship, combat ability, etc)
This is being absolutely manipulative and literally a straight up lie dog. Nobody at any point undersold what Loid's stealth and Analytical Prediction are capable of. Arthur's side was explicitly agreeing with Loid's Stealth Manipulation being better than Arthurs, only part we disagreed with in that instance is using it as if it's something infallible. Loid's failed several missions and has been caught before, so I'd appreciate it if people were to stop making it seem as if he's Agent 47. Marksmanship isn't even a comparison here, guy that's used a gun a few times vs one who's been a legendary gunslinger from day one.
opposition used outright incorrect information (I would even dare to say maliciously) to argue against Loid and add an invalid match, so I would like to ask for permission to remove it.
Yeah again this is incredibly false. Nobody spread misinformation and it damn sure wasn't done maliciously. And I find it incredibly ironic considering how you've either been ignoring arguments from Arthur's side or literally just making things up such as us ignoring and or watering down Loid's combat skill. (Such as us claiming Loid can't dodge bullets from Arthur due to soley speed, whenever the reality of the argument was that it was a combo (special ammo travels much faster than 720M/S.), AoE, the skill of the shots and Dead-Eye making it especially hard for Loid to successfully dodge. This is also furthered by the fact that now Dead-Eye is a time slow so Loid dodging is even more slim now due to Red-Dead revisions.

If anything if the match is to be removed it should be removed for the basis of both characters receiving CRT's and such.

There are several more points of contention in the thread (how people underrated Loid analytical feats, stealth mastery, marksmanship, combat ability, etc) but the above two things are the main reasons as to why the match should had never been added and needs to be removed, as the opposition used outright incorrect information (I would even dare to say maliciously) to argue against Loid and add an invalid match, so I would like to ask for permission to remove it.
Just because you got debunked doesn't mean the match will be removed. Copium hits hard

This is not a valid reason to remove a match, that just shows you were unable to convince others of your arguments of loid supposedly being that good at whatever you're bringing up when the opposition simply just argued how the other is either better or gets around it. Now my biggest issue here is saying Gin and I (because I was one of the main people arguing for Arthur) were acting maliciously, that is an attack on character and doesnt look good, we were simply debating you, I would appreciate if you didn't do that.
Neither of you debated me actually, the moment I appeared to say that I would write a comment Gin stopped me saying to just let the thread die since nobody wanted to continue arguing, just for shortly after ask staff to close it as Arthur win. But that aside, if you actually read my post I'm explaining two fundamental problems (speed and Loid experience in battlefields) there were in the thread, that affected a lot the match and were used as part of the main arguments of why Arthur won, I even quoted the speed equalization rules to show how the arguments used were wrong and that even assuming that things actually worked like that the match would be invalid to add to the profiles due to the faster character losing mainly from being unable to dodge what they normally can.
Yeah again this is incredibly false. Nobody spread misinformation and it damn sure wasn't done maliciously. And I find it incredibly ironic considering how you've either been ignoring arguments from Arthur's side or literally just making things up such as us ignoring and or watering down Loid's combat skill. (Such as us claiming Loid can't dodge bullets from Arthur due to soley speed, whenever the reality of the argument was that it was a combo (special ammo travels much faster than 720M/S.), AoE, the skill of the shots and Dead-Eye making it especially hard for Loid to successfully dodge. This is also furthered by the fact that now Dead-Eye is a time slow so Loid dodging is even more slim now due to Red-Dead revisions.
You did, you spread the notion that Loid it's just a spy with no armed experience in battlefield, which I proved wrong, and you also spread wrong information about Loid speed section and how the speed equalization rules work, and ignored when staff (with the specific role of know how speed and physics works) noted that what you were saying was factually incorrect, because even if you argued that the special ammo was Supersonic+ (a rating that they don't even have btw) Loid would had still be able to move almost an entire meter away even if Arthur shoot at him from 2 meters of distance since he was equalized to Arthur Supersonic rating (which no longer exist so another reason to remove it Ig), also, you indeed were arguing that Loid couldn't dodge because he was too slow.
Furthermore Loid's supersonic+ is only for combat speed, his reactions and movement speed only scale to Yor's superhuman movement. Arthur is Transonic to Supersonic for his overall speed, with his overall speed being amped with Eagle-Eye and Dead-Eye.
Yor quite literally only has Superhuman movement speed and Loid downscales from Yor. All they have is Supersonic+ attack speed, which Arthur has along with various means of faster bullets while being able to get the drop on Loid first.

Read above. Superhuman attackspeed isn't enough to dodge bullets, let alone move that fast.
And you also ignored the speed equal rules that state how a match can't be added when the main reason for a faster character to lose is because they are now slower than the opponent.

So, it was a match that should had never be added to begin with due to the problems pointed above.

Neither of you debated me actually, the moment I appeared to say that I would write a comment Gin stopped me saying to just let the thread die since nobody wanted to continue arguing, just for shortly after ask staff to close it as Arthur win
Because that's how grace works. I'm gonna ask you to stop making up blatant lies here because this is very much ridiculous. Right now all your doing is purposely misconstruing the points of my messages and literally leaving out context. For starters you were not ignored with malicious intent, you commented after the grace period began.
You did, you spread the notion that Loid it's just a spy with no armed experience in battlefield, which I proved wrong,
This also never happened, I was fully aware that Loid was a child Solider before becoming a spy. Congratulations? Literally said it's a good feat but given how vague it is, and we lack lots of details on that part of his life using it as a skill feat with 100% certainty doesn't feel right. Which again was my main point which stands true. Loid can definitely fight but that's not his bread and butter, he's a spy first and foremost. He isn't a John Wick / Agent 47 like assassin character.

I find it incredibly ironic that your claiming that I spread misinformation yet your literally out here doing exactly that.
and you also spread wrong information about Loid speed section and how the speed equalization rules work
Yeah now your definitely making shit up because I never once ignored how speed equalization works. Me and Dale both went back and forth about that subject, where he was right given the distance but then you failed to mention my other arguments (I.E AoE, Analytical Prediction and Perception manipulation via Dead-Eye.)
and ignored when staff (with the specific role of know how speed and physics works) noted that what you were saying was factually incorrect.
New flash, calc group members can be incorrect you know? Just because someone is staff doesn't automatically make everything they say a indisputable fact.
because even if you argued that the special ammo was Supersonic+ (a rating that they don't even have btw)
Again here we go with you claiming that others are ignoring shit whenever you literally ignored the rest of my arguments to hyperfocus on one point in an attempt that i can only assume is to make me look bad. Furthermore literally in the middle of the match i mentioned Arthur's speed would be revised soon.
Loid would had still be able to move almost an entire meter away even if Arthur shoot at him from 2 meters of distance since he was equalized to Arthur Supersonic rating (which no longer exist so another reason to remove it Ig)
Again ignoring multiple arguments to hyperfocus on a point I didn't even plan on dying on. There's also the fact that i mentioned Analytical Prediction, AoE, faster rounds (Which he did have in his speed section via "higher with special ammo") and Dead-Eye allowing him to make multiple shots and react quicker than Loid.
also, you indeed were arguing that Loid couldn't dodge because he was too slow.
That was one argument, one that I didn't even push as much as your trying to make it seem.

Like your really banking on this speed argument whenever the reality is that part of the argument was incredibly short lived with the most of the bulk of the thread being skill discussions.
And you also ignored the speed equal rules that state how a match can't be added when the main reason for a faster character to lose is because they are now slower than the opponent.
ff4ca4f146be08a436a8f4fdc330c251.jpg

Literally didn't even add the match so not sure how you can blame for this. Uh anyway, the bulk of your reasoning here is flawed because for

1: Speed was never a major part of the argument. We argued back and forth about speed before ultimately the discussion was changed into a skill debate and what Dead-Eye does.

2: There were a multitude of reasons why people voted Arthur, not just because of the speed argument but the other win-cons Arthur had.

3: Nobody was spreading misinformation. If anything that's you spreading misinformation, I'm fully aware that Loid was a child Solider but argument was against the unknowns in that situation making it vague as **** to use. Dead-Eye at the time was accepted as being a speed amp, that topped with the speed of Arthur's bullets + Dead-Eye making Arthur faster while slowing down his perception of time allowing him to fire off multiple shots to hit Loid.

4: Now your really claiming that Loid can just lol nope dodge his way out of literally every attack. Very few characters on this wiki are skilled enough to dance around their opponents without being tagged once.

TLDR: You yourself are blatantly spreading misinformation, ignoring the rest of the argument to hyperfocus on one rather small part of the argument in the long run and claiming you were ignored. You commented after grace began, nobody is obligated to reply to your comments. Furthermore this frankly strikes me as bias given that you had a blow out in the last Red Dead redemption thread regarding Dead-Eye. If I recall an admin had to step in to make you chill and I quote verbatim "nobody likes a sore loser."

This also never happened, I was fully aware that Loid was a child Solider before becoming a spy. Congratulations? Literally said it's a good feat but given how vague it is, and we lack lots of details on that part of his life using it as a skill feat with 100% certainty doesn't feel right. Which again was my main point which stands true. Loid can definitely fight but that's not his bread and butter, he's a spy first and foremost. He isn't a John Wick / Agent 47 like assassin character.
Arthur has been using guns since childhood, Loid has not. Loid is not a combatant primarily, he is a spy. He isn't an assassin. Arthur on the other hand has vastly more experience fighting than Loid.
It's also funny how his profiled states that he avoids direct confrontation, so obviously he isn't as experienced in having men shooting him in a war type setting like Arthur who'd born into it.
Loid grew in the equivalent of the WWII of his world, and as shown killed thousands of soldiers as a teenager before even becoming a spy in the war, so this argument you made about Loid was straight-up incorrect and a source of misinformation, and argument that you were continuing to push even as far as page 5.
Yeah now your definitely making shit up because I never once ignored how speed equalization works. Me and Dale both went back and forth about that subject, where he was right given the distance but then you failed to mention my other arguments (I.E AoE, Analytical Prediction and Perception manipulation via Dead-Eye.)

You claimed that Loid reactions and movement speed were Superhuman so he couldn't dodge Arthur Supersonic speed, so you were factually wrong with how speed equalization works, and you were also ignoring Dale explanation of why Loid had the speed to dodge Arthur weapons through simple math.

Regarding the aoe ammo I mention the problem with them close to the end of the post, but if you refer to thing like the explosives that you brought at some points, the problem with those is that: Loid durability scales higher than Arthur explosives, as even in the current point, with the dynamite getting upgraded through calcs (2.8 to 4MJ), they still are below to what Loid has survived with minor injury (9.5MJ), in the past when they didn't had a calc they could be scaled to lower numbers (1MJ) so the difference would be even higher then, and even more so when considering that Loid would need to basically hug them for him to receive the full power of the explosion, in fact Arthur is more likely to get hurt than Loid since they take a good part of his health bar (if they don't outright kill him) as shown in the recent crts. So they also aren't an argument for Arthur winning, so that's another thing wrong in the match.

And about the Dead Eye point that comes down to the speed thing, in which Loid just straight up has the speed to move away even at close distances because the bullets aren't faster, so it doesn't matter that Arthur see him at slow motion if his projectiles still can't touch Loid. On top of that is the fact that your would be arguing that the faster character lose because an speed amp of the slower character, which is explicitly against the rules to add to the profiles:
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
  • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
So again, yet another reason to remove the match.
New flash, calc group members can be incorrect you know? Just because someone is staff doesn't automatically make everything they say a indisputable fact.
When the work of a staff is be good at math, and the argument in question is a very simple math problem, it makes their words to have far more weight than someone who doesn't do math like Arthur side.
Yall keep saying attack speed and combat speed are seperate and when I read it out to yall now its switched up and suddenly somehow we're rationalizing that someone who is supersonic in this match is getting statued by bullets moving between 250~750m/s at range

In fact at Supersonic speeds almost any form of gunfire from said fastest weapons he has becomes pointless at 2 meters and beyond due to their top speeds being at around 750m/s, Loid for all intensive purposes isn't going to be blindly rushing in at Arthur if anything he's going to be getting more ground in this fight and for any distance further he gets the moreso the bullets become complete irrelevant, hell this applies to both at that.

Genuinely this is quite the simple numbers thing, at 3m away with Arthur's fastest weapon at 750m/s it would take 4 milliseconds to reach Loid if we was standing there not moving at all just letting himself be shot and die from being a vegetable and choosing to not react however he is cleerly not and in the time it'd take for any of the fastest rounds to reach him Loid can move over 1.5m away in any direction. This isn't even an analytical prediction thing or something you even need some supreme skill for its just a given at that speed and even if Arthur is shooting ahead of where Loid is going its not like the man can't simply go a different direction...nothing says dude has to stand there and get shot when something like this for characters at said speed could do this all day and realistically at any distance 2m and beyond it becomes a non factor as the time he has to act in real time is enough to not strain himself or even needing to rely on any crazy abilities to dodge.

Legitimately since yall won't take my word ping any CGM because with the numbers we have its quite simple, this shouldn't even be a debate.
Again here we go with you claiming that others are ignoring shit whenever you literally ignored the rest of my arguments to hyperfocus on one point in an attempt that i can only assume is to make me look bad. Furthermore literally in the middle of the match i mentioned Arthur's speed would be revised soon.
You didn't mention it, the calc member you are saying is wrong told you Arthur speed rating was wrong, which he proved correct with calcs and a crt where Arthur speed was downgraded, so again, his words about the speed part have more weigh and are more reliable than yours since they are a completely mathematical problem. Also, since Arthur speed now is outdated due to downgrades then that's yet another reason more to remove the match.
Buddy he ain't personally speeding those up and while you're trying to make a point as silly as it is if you want me to act like a CGM here then I can and frankly the speed ratings for the verse are in complete shambles and are filled with blatant lies which I was planning to revise anyways and dipshit if they're both supersonic then it makes Arthurs use of these munitions at any range null and void when if even at 2m range loid can move 1m before Arthur's fastest weapon can move 2. That's point blank range damn near so you're already cooked with this and the guns are void in this fight.
That was one argument, one that I didn't even push as much as your trying to make it seem.

Like your really banking on this speed argument whenever the reality is that part of the argument was incredibly short lived with the most of the bulk of the thread being skill discussions.
It wasn't a skill discussion the main point, the main argument was that Loid would be blitzed by the special ammo and Arthur Dead Eye even though the ability doesn't affect the speed of the bullets, so it would all come down again to the fact that Arthur would need to shot at him from basically CQC distance so the bullets had a chance of hit Loid with the Supersonic speed that he was getting equalized.
1: Speed was never a major part of the argument. We argued back and forth about speed before ultimately the discussion was changed into a skill debate and what Dead-Eye does.
These are quotes from beginning to end of the match, so up to the end you were indeed arguing that the bullets would blitz Loid, even though his combat speed was equalized to Supersonic.
use Express rounds to blitz and one shot Loid
Loid isn't dodging shotgun buck shot, explosive rounds or express rounds due to them traveling faster than average bullets while having AoE.
Not while being targeted by bullets that travel faster than his reaction speed
And the thing about that special ammo and aoe ammo you are using is that, even assuming that those shotgun and express rounds were Supersonic+ (857.5m/s), they would need to be fired as close as 2 meters away for Loid potentially being unable to dodge them at the Supersonic (377.3) combat speed he was equalized. At 2m away he could move 88cm away in the time they got fired and travel close to him, at 3m he could move 1.3m away, at 4m would be 1.7m, and so on, so unless Arthur fought him at really close distances (the initial distance was also 20 meters apart btw), which you explicitly said wouldn't happen because you said the moment Loid was on sight he would be instantly killed), then Loid would be capable to dodge, this isn't a debate, it's a simple fact that comes from simple math (as pointed by even a calc member), but even so you argued against saying that he would be blitzed or be too slow to dodge. And once again, this is being generous to say that the special ammo is at least Supersonic+ (a rating they didn't even have) and that Arthur is using constantly his fastest ammo with his fastest weapons, so even with the most generous interpretation Loid could factually speaking move away. Dale also out how the ammo with aoe is also slower so that would make the distance that Loid can dodge even higher:
The bullets aren't being speed up here aside from the one that reaches 750m/s however at supersonic speeds thats negligible and most rounds are outright outsped at the speed this fight is at or they're not significantly faster to the point they still are irrelevant even at point blank range, moreso than his fastest rounds his best bet would be his explosive shotgun but even that kinda goes out the window with the semi auto shotgun since it has tighter grouping and is more precise with less spread so if he wants aoe then it still will call for a slower gun since deadeye doesn't really negate the guns fire rate either.

Really all else aside my point is just saying it comes down a speed blitz GGs ain't accurate at all, so any revolver shots are kinda a non factor, shotguns and the express ammo are a maybe as at even in 2m range they can still be completely avoided at the speeds this fight is at.
But Arthur side continued to ignore the simple math and facts, that Loid had the speed to just move away.

So, at the end of the day, the match should be removed due to the above pointed problems, as well as the fact that now is also outdated the fight.

Alright people, I, as the Speed Equal connoisseur I am, shall step in and evaluate this problem!

So hitting this paper here, at the time of the match Arthur had Supersonic combat speed and guns, while Loid had Mach 3.16 combat speeds, reactions, etc... AKA, Supersonic+. If ANY of the main arguments was that Arthur won through ANY form of speed,(this includes his guns BTW) the match needs to be removed immediately.
"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles."

Considering the levels of skill at play here, and considering Loid scales to several bullet dodges, even if he was equalized to Below Average Human a bullet wouldn't be hitting him unless Arthur managed to get the jump on him.
"Abilities based on speed are assumed to be retained. Characters that can run over water via speed can, for example, still do so even if now technically too slow for that. Likewise, a character who can create a tornado by running fast in a circle can still create one by this manner, even though they are now running slower."

Now I didn't read that thread, but I think it should be removed JUST because of the shit going on with speed here.

Back