• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Hey, stop right there, Lazy said in the thread I linked he doesn't lead with it, since he doesn't, Shadow and Ainz rek his shit, so those should be removed.

Are you saying accerator does not lead with vector manipulation? Because vector manip manipulates matter anytime he uses his ability

They cant regen from being ripped apart. They are still dead.

>Also yeah, I don't understand it, I don't understand why you keep telling me the same thing Lazy already debunked on that thread

Disputed /=/ debunked.

Ainz dies if Accel decapitates him.

so even if he wont turn him into quantum particles its the same, I guess.

LordAizenSama said:
>Hey, stop right there, Lazy said in the thread I linked he doesn't lead with it, since he doesn't, Shadow and Ainz rek his shit, so those should be removed.
Are you saying accerator does not lead with vector manipulation? Because vector manip manipulates matter anytime he uses his ability

They cant regen from being ripped apart. They are still dead.

>Also yeah, I don't understand it, I don't understand why you keep telling me the same thing Lazy already debunked on that thread

Disputed /=/ debunked.

FIne replace debunked with disputed, zero difference

No, I'm saying to not repeatedly tell me that I don't understand something when it's being debunked only replace it with Disputed

@Dodo someone can remake it if they like but it is just going to be the same result.

@Matthew the beast argument was that he doesn't use it (destroying someone on such a small scale) in character but given enough time he will eventually destroy him on smaller levels.

He uses Vector manip in char, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back