• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Doom vs Gilgamesh ended with doom winning

Speed was equalized

base doom and servant Gil were used.

Bloodlusted was Gilgamesh

Dooms optional equipment restricted

Location New York City

Both are locked could someone add it? Thanks

Last edited:
Also

Joshua van Radcliffe won against Stephen strange

speed was equalized

Stephen had prior knowledge

5-A strange vs Gold tier Joshua

Starting distance was several kilometers apart

Location is earth

Doom vs Gilgamesh ended with doom winning

Speed was equalized

base doom and servant Gil were used.

Bloodlusted was Gilgamesh

Dooms optional equipment restricted

Location New York City

Both are locked could someone add it? Thanks
Also

Joshua van Radcliffe won against Stephen strange

speed was equalized

Stephen had prior knowledge

5-A strange vs Gold tier Joshua

Starting distance was several kilometers apart

Location is earth
👌

Fullbring Bankai Ichigo beat Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto 10-2, Speed was equalized and battle took place in Fake Karakura Town
One month bump

Ichigo beat Kenpachi. Both were competitive but not willing to kill and Ichigo had experience fighting Yhwach but no Blut. Battle took place 10m apart in Muken. Ichigo's profile is locked

Can this match be added again on both Profile?

Ant said to delete every match affected by the changes but Kai won throught Power Absorption and Dura Neg, so her AP upscale doesn't change anything. The possible argument that "Lloyd changed abilities mid fight" doesn't hold as you can add abilities to characters who scale to others without a CRT, as well as the "Lloyd mentionned speedblitz is a wincoin" bc there were clearly other wincoins.

Carol's profile (Modern Key was used) | Kai's Profile (His 1st key was used)

One month bump
Makima vs The Princess ended in a tie.

The Princess' page is locked.

Ichigo beat Kenpachi. Both were competitive but not willing to kill and Ichigo had experience fighting Yhwach but no Blut. Battle took place 10m apart in Muken. Ichigo's profile is locked
https://vsbattles.com/threads/neptune-vs-megaman-exe-7-0-0-i-need-some-votes-please-come-in.171147/

Neptune defeated Megama.Exe here

Speed was equalized
2-C version as used for both
Start distance is 35 meters
Jean Grey defeated Scarlet Witch in this thread:
  • Speed was equalized, both were in-character and 6-A. Multiverse of Madness Scarlet Witch and Host of the Phoenix Force Jean Grey were used
The match has already been added to Jean's profile but Scarlet Witch's is locked
👌

Cell Saga base Vegeta fought against Toei Saiyan Saga and won. Speed is equalized and higher forms for both (SSJ and Great Ape) were restricted

It's not locked.
A Naruto characters profile isn't locked? Damn, my bad then. I assumed all HST profiles are locked.
What about this?

Ogre defeated Saitama. 4-A versions were used, Saitama was in his post balding key and bloodlusted, speed was equalized.

Only Saitamas profile is locked so I can't add it there myself.

Back