• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse and Location Names

How does everyone here come up with names for your verse? (Also locations, but this is less important).

I think of what sounds cool and if it's synonymous with the story. Last of the Dead Riders verse is exactly what it implies.

Story how one nephilim has to save his race and aside whole existence.

Story how another nephilim try save universe and his original parent from Darkness.

Story of Hero who wants live normal life, but his blood ties remainds that he must save his home planet.

Story of lone wolf, who just wants his parents back to life and some justice.

So...that way i tough simple name, ``Tales of nephilim`` even last two are not nephilim hybrids themselves.

I literally named mines "Crossverse" initially until I gave it the name Exceed (which at one point had verse after it).

I didn't had much of a meaning towards choosing it other than wanting a cooler name but now when I think about it, the meaning can apply to quite a bit of things there...

Normally, titles reflect something in the world or story, or may be simply eponymous, named after something or someone (usually the protagonist). Otherwise titles can be completely arbitrary and just exist to sound cool. Just make sure you like whatever you pick.

Thanks LuckyCharmingStar, Promestein, CrossverseCrisis, and VenomElite! Also, I can change the verse name after I create the page if I want to, right?

Back