• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vermintide 2 Key Addition for Victor Saltzpyre

I swear this will be my last CRT for December...

So Victor Saltzpyre's new Warrior Priest of Sigmar class has dropped and we've tirelessly to index all his abilities. This should be a new key for Saltzpyre, and given that he is a Warrior Priest of Sigmar, his new abilities should scale to other Warrior Priest of Sigmar abilities. I've also properly referenced his profile and added references for his previous classes. Victor Saltzpyre's profile will be edited to resemble this sandbox I have made:

References used for this key:
  1. Warhammer: Vermintide 2, 2018, Zealot Skills, Traits, & Talents
  2. Tome of Salvation, 2007, p. 209
  3. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Ed., 2005, p. 94
  4. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th ed., 2018, p. 134
  5. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th ed., 2018, p.138
  6. Tome of Salvation, 2007, p.232
  7. Warhammer: Vermintide 2, 2020, Warrior Priest of Sigmar Skills, Traits & Talents
  8. Tome of Salvation, 2007, p. 233
  9. Tome of Corruption, 2007, p.234

Small note however. It should be said that specifically 'powerful' Warrior Priests that can fight Greater Daemons as normal Warrior Priests are more comparable to vampires. The possibly High 6-C key is fine tho.

One last bump before I add this, it isn't controversial given that we discussed this prior to posting it but just in case

Back