• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vent/Aile and Omega CRT.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
OK, so I noticed that Vent/Aile has Omega listed in their AP Justification but doesn't have Model O in their Optional Equipment despite having all the other Biometals listed as Optional Equipment, so if the reason why it isn't on their Profile is because of questionable canonicity then it really doesn't matter because they clearly didn't keep the other ones anyway.

Btw on the topic of Omega, can we add a new Key for him where he doesn't have the Dark Elf AKA his ZX Boss Fight?

Oh right he had the dark elf but like, it doesn't make a difference right it's the same tier anyways amirite guyz

I agree with this, though it feels redundant to give Omega a ZX key.

Also, Vent/Aile should have the resistances of X & Zero given they're using Biometals with the data of X and Zero. So I figure they should have their resistances, too.

I agree with this, though it feels redundant to give Omega a ZX key.

Also, Vent/Aile should have the resistances of X & Zero given they're using Biometals with the data of X and Zero. So I figure they should have their resistances, too.
I just feel like his ZX Self should be noted so that people don't think that Base Omega is just like X Era Level or some shit.

As for the Resistances thing, that's actually a good point.

I agree with this. I would like to add something though. I think Models H,P,F, and L should be moved to Vent and Aile's optional equipment due to the fact that the biometals I listed were stolen from them between the first and second game.

This is uncontroversial and a sysop and a calc group member both agreed. I think these revisions can be applied.

Last edited:
He probs don’t need a new key.

One can just give him a “higher with the Dark Elf” bit for all his keys, including his True Form.

Aile & Vent can probs just scale to the True Form key without Dark Elf as you said.

He probs don’t need a new key.

One can just give him a “higher with the Dark Elf” bit for all his keys, including his True Form.

Aile & Vent can probs just scale to the True Form key without Dark Elf as you said.
I agree, it's just that I can't restrict the Dark Elf in that Key even though he doesn't have it in ZX.

Back