• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raimi-verse Venom vs Spectacular Venom

• In character
AP
Raimi-verse Venom upscales significantly from 0.54 tons
Spectacular Venom upscales significantly from 0.56 tons
(spooky consistency)

They're essentially dead even in AP

dcake8r-202a74a8-f246-4d2c-aa56-9a2243f90049.png
ddtjmnn-8a07792c-dde9-4726-9cd4-78ef3374422f.png

Votes
Snotty Boy:
Metro Man: 1 (Vizer04)

Last edited:
SS Venom (Spectacular’s) has the advantage in LS, and he has the overall intelligence advantage, meaning that he could conjure up some devious schemes for victory.

However Raimi Venom has a fast acting healing factor, and good sense (superior to the Raimi spider sense), so my vote goes to him, as any damage SS Venom could make will be healed quickly, and Raimi venom will likely avoid being caught to begin with

SS Venom (Spectacular’s) has the advantage in LS, and he has the overall intelligence advantage, meaning that he could conjure up some devious schemes for victory.

However Raimi Venom has a fast acting healing factor, and good sense (superior to the Raimi spider sense), so my vote goes to him, as any damage SS Venom could make will be healed quickly, and Raimi venom will likely avoid being caught to begin with
SS Venom's Spider Sense immunity might work here.

I think you're underselling SS Venom's combat prowess and agility, considering he can easily combat the fighting style of his Spider-Man, who's displayed way better agility and fighting skill feats than Raimi Venom. Plus, the former easily caught his Spider-Man trying to escape him multiple times, so it's not gonna be easy for Raimi Venom to get away.

Last edited:
SS Venom's Spider Sense immunity might work here.

I think you're underselling SS Venom's combat prowess and agility, considering he can easily combat the fighting style of his Spider-Man, who's displayed way better agility and fighting skill feats than Raimi Venom. Plus, the former easily caught his Spider-Man trying to escape him multiple times, so it's not gonna be easy for Raimi Venom to get away.
Fair enough, I haven’t seen either, so I know nothing

I don't think this will be easy for SS Venom either because of the opponent's mid-low regen and that he's still pretty skilled

Last edited:
Spectacular Venom via greater LS and Skill. I don't see Regeneration doing much to give the win to Raimi Venom tbh

Back