• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except this is their Super Dragon Ball Heroes versions

* Standard Battle Assumptions (Both are 2-A. Speed is unequalized. Base Vegito and Super Saiyan Rosé Crimson-Masked Saiyan are used)

* Neither fighters can go into higher Super Saiyan forms

* Victory can be achieved by any means

* Saiyan Imposter:

* Saiyan Fusion: 2 (sanicspood, Vietthai96)

* Inconclusive:

de6d1cbb564f15f3f69a3636e5b70ab1.png

6b8d6c146ff3d98aa522304b8bc6d58f.png

Last edited:
With Base Scarlet and Vegito... Scarlet stomps this match.
Vegito needs Super Saiyan Blue to be MUI Tier
Crimson Masked Saiyan just needs Super Saiyan 3 to be MUI Tier
Base Crimson Masked Saiyan > Base Vegito to Super Saiyan 3 Vegito
What???

I'm using Current Vegito BTW, not Prison Planet Saga Vegito

i think since this vegito knows how goku black acts and fights maybe he can find an advatnage there, ill vote for vegito for now

I vote Scarlet. Why? SSJ3 Crimson is MUI Tier. Vegito SSGSS is also MUI Tier. Super Saiyan Rose now is just regular Super Saiyan so Super Saiyan Rose 3 is regular Super Saiyan 3 while Super Saiyan Blue is Super Saiyan + Super Saiyan God. Unless base Vegito is stronger than UI Final Sign Goku

u still have yet to prove this
Jiren was stated that he was the mightiest foe in Dragon Ball history. It means he even stronger than Beerus. Broly was also stated that he is “probably” stronger than Beerus.
Goku-saying-Broly-may-be-stronger-than-Beerus.jpg

MUI Goku stomped Jiren and SSGSS Gogeta also stomped Ikari SSJ Broly. So I guess they should be the same level. Vegito and Gogeta are two equally-matched trump cards so Vegito should be the same level as Gogeta

People, really 0.0
tbh while SSR Black have some edge over Base Vegito in Stats, both of them can just equalize their stats with their multiple stats amp themselves and reduce each other stats so kinda redundant when talk about ap. Vegito have better advantage with his Dura Neg, not only that his Probability Neg will just make Black Probability manip go to non-existence, and Vegito own Probability manip will make any of Black attack miss while Vegito attack will mostly or even always hit. Not only that but also Vegito have more mean to win, he can summon people Goku could summon to make this shit even more unfair

People, really 0.0
tbh while SSR Black have some edge over Base Vegito in Stats, both of them can just equalize their stats with their multiple stats amp themselves and reduce each other stats so kinda redundant when talk about ap. Vegito have better advantage with his Dura Neg, not only that his Probability Neg will just make Black Probability manip go to non-existence, and Vegito own Probability manip will make any of Black attack miss while Vegito attack will mostly or even always hit. Not only that but also Vegito have more mean to win, he can summon people Goku could summon to make this shit even more unfair
So I'll take it as a vote for Vegito?

Dbz and hax stomp is something I never imagined to see
But vegito fra
Yeah I know, it's weird.
However, GB has zero resistances against Vegito's Hax here, which make It more of a stomp along with the slightly AP advantage.

I still vote for Vegito, Black currently have no mean to end Vegito while Vegito have many mean to end Black

Back