• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta Z quotes revision

Rez

He/Him
Wow just took a look at Vegeta's profile and I must say that quotes section can be way better anyway here are a few good one's

For base:
"Welcome to the end of your life, and I promise, it's going to hurt" or we can just leave it as it is right now for this one

For saiyan saga:
"You pests taxing my powers... to the limit... actually HURTING me... but what hurts me the most is my PRIDE... for struggling with SCUM like you"

For Super Saiyan:
"Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?"

For Super Saiyan Grade 2:
"I find it hard to believe that my cells are in your body. How could you have turned out so ugly? What a waste."

Majin Vegeta:
Their are so many it's hard to choose so here are a few options

"Spend most of your life ruled by another! Watch your race dwindle to a handful! And then... tell me what has more meaning than your own strength!"

Or

"I have in me the blood of a Saiyan Prince, he is nothing but a joke. Yet I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny, thrown to the wayside! He's...he's even saved my life as if I were a helpless child. He has stolen my honor...and his debts...must be paid!"

Or

Trunks... you are my only son, and yet I haven't held you once since you were a baby, have I? Come here, son. Trunks, there's something you must know... You've made me proud, my son."

Or

"I will not live my life as your second, that time is over. Every breath you take is an assault on my honor. But no more, Kakarot. By my hands, you will be cut down inch by inch... The way you have cut down my pride!"

Or

"Trunks...Bulma...I do this for you. And yes...even for you, Kakarot..."

Super saiyan 2:
"You're better than me Kakarot. You are the best."

Why isn't Majin Vegeta's quote of:

You may have invaded my mind, and my body, but there is one thing a saiyan always keeps... HIS PRIDE!!

I loved this quote, but Vegeta's sacrifice is also good.
I don't really like that quote that's why I didn't include it
so this should be the quote for majin Vegeta huh

Last edited:
I don't really like that quote that's why I didn't include it so this should be the quote for majin Vegeta huh
Oh, okay.

Yeah, it shows his love for his family and his respect for Kakarot.

Last edited:
Just do both quotes. There's no rule against having multiple quotes per tabber, of course having a fuckton just makes it look bad, but two one line quotes are definitely viable.

Let's apply this, because this has gone for too long for something so uncontroversial.
Let's use "Bulma, Trunks, I'm doing this for you, and yes even for you Kakarot."

Back