• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The thing is, if Vegeta blows a hole in Supergirl and she doesn't die then he will nuke her body in its entirety. Like it's basically just an instinctual thing after the whole deal with Buu and Cell assuming he doesn't begin by nuking her entire body anyways, which is a VERY IC thing to do.

Vegeta FRA.

As for Kara absorbing Vegeta's rage, what rage? At this point in time he's relatively chilled out and more annoyed than angry most of the time. There's no reason why he should be pissed at Kara- she's far too weak for him to get mad at and Saiyans relish battle, not hate it.

Nobody6868 said:
Are you assuming he could one-shot her
No I'm not. It's just that when Vegeta wants to kill, he never settles for a "small" beam or holds back like Goku. In fact he has no incentive to hold back here- he'd use his Ki sensing and there'd be no Bulma or Trunks to morally hold him back.

I mean red lanterns can make force fields and energy constructs the strength of which is measured /y how mad they are and I don't know I you read the comics but red lantern supergirl is pretty damn angry

Nobody6868 said:
I mean red lanterns can make force fields and energy constructs the strength of which is measured /y how mad they are and I don't know I you read the comics but red lantern supergirl is pretty damn angry
Final Flash at least doubles his AP, if not more, so I think its sufficient to destroy her entire body.

It takes time for Vegeta to use final flash he can't just do it is she going to stand there and wait for him to charge it

Supergirl flicks him. Buu Saga Vegeta is barely 1, maybe 2 kilofoe. DC is like 600 kilofoe, unless things have changed since I looked?

This isn't rebirth though this is new 52 who is above 2747.966869 Foe because mogo light up the universe

Back