• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I assume Supergirl scales to Rebirth Superman, who is over 600 KiloFoe? If that's her baseline, I assume as a Red Lantern she would be higher.

The Black arc scaling is all over the place but the scaling chain used in Post-Crisis Superman vs Chou Goku was:

"Accepted scaling for fight seems to be:

• Base Goku = 16 KiloFoe
  • SS Goku = 640 KiloFoe
  • SS2 Goku = at least 1,280 KiloFoe
  • SS3 Goku = at least 2,560 KiloFoe"
Which means SS Vegeta should be roughly as strong as Rebirth Supergirl. I don't know if Red Lantern Supergirl would scale above this, seeing as there is no key or feats provided for her.

I'll wait and see what others say about Red Lantern Supergirl's AP and scaling.

Red Lantern Supergirl doesn't scale to Rebirth Superman, she scales above her base that scales to N52 Superman, who scales to this. Buu Saga Vegeta would be better against the Post-Flashpoint dudes.

She gets energy Constructs, Acid Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Rage Infection, Rage Empowerment, Rage Telepathy, Illusion Creation and Regenerationn Negation

• Rage Plasma: The Red Lantern can vomit plasma, which has been described as napalm and acid mixed together, it burns away at anything. It can be surmised that is the internal rages effect on the blood. These flames burn even in space. The effect it has on living beings allows it to ignite the flames of rage in a victims' blood and has the effect of burning through an energy aura of an opponent as well as corrupting other power rings depleting them at an accelerated rate and greatly weakening the structures they create. This power is so strong that it can destroy members of the Black Lantern Corps by obliterating them faster than they can regenerate.
  • Rage Absorption: The Red Power Ring can be used to absorb red energy that has been released into the air of a world, absorbing another's rage if the person being absorbed from is not wearing a Red ring themselves.
  • Rage Infection: The Red Power Ring is capable of infecting others with the rage of the Red Lantern, which can lead to them being converted to the Red Lantern Cause.
  • Rage Telepathy: As learned by Judge Sheko and taught to Guy Gardner, the ring can be used, on contact with a particularly rage-filled individual, to discern the motivating factor behind said rage.However, it takes a strong mind to be able to handle the amount of rage of certain individuals, and so the user may be overcome if they are not careful.

This'll be an interesting interaction actually. DBZ Vegeta is prone to rage, so does that mean he'll become a red lantern during the fight lmao? And can she absorb his rage power?

Though he'll probably be pretty nonchalant if he maintains the upper hand during the fight. I believe this vegeta scales to at least 2 KiloFoes.

Nice a fair fight (well she has her red lantern abilities and Vegeta has skill) but you get the point

Well. As far as I can see there's nothing here that she can one shot Vegeta with so that's good. Vegeta outskills and outmatches in h2h, but the Ring helps mid to long range with Energy Constructs.

How does her absorption work though? Does she absorb the rage itself? Or the person's energy?

I'm gonna prematurely vote for Vegeta until a Supergirl expert gets here lol. He has the skill advantage and can amp himself with Final Flash.

Vegeta will have a super hard time dealing with her because of her red lantern powers

Spinoirr said:
Vegeta will have a super hard time dealing with her because of her red lantern powers
The powers you posted above didn't seem troublesome to me tbh.

But I'd like it if you explain to me her most troublesome powers because I'm not an expert tbh.

Well she was able to fight against a doomsday Superman and some GL foder pretty well I'm pretty sure

It's described in Red Lanterns Vol 1, Issue 40 as, and I quote, "Emotions as fuel" and "Red rage". So it's implied that the red energy is rage, which is absorbed by a non-Red Lantern.

It's weird that Kara is still listed as around the same power with a red lantern ring considering she is comparable to Post-Flashpoint Superman on her own raw power just from being a Kryptonian. The lantern rings by themselves can turn regular humans like Hal Jordan into a 4-B that's compariable to Superman. There's no reason Kara shouldn't be much stronger as a Red Lantern.

Red Plasma being vommited all over Vegeta is a huge deal. It can melt Black Lanterns whom should also scale to 4-B. Who also have good Regenerationn but Red Lantern plasma is so strong is can kill them faster than they can regenerate. Vegeta doesn't have the same Regenerationn as Kara or a Lantern ring holder should result in it burning right through him. So a single hit in a vital spot should be fatal. Illusion creation could play a role here too in getting a sneak attack in.

Rage absorption will play a big role here. The saiyans are notorious for their rage power and rage boosts to become stronger. More so in Vegeta's case since he tends to lose his cool unless he thinks he's much stronger than his opponent and in this case he shouldn't be. Due to the red ring, Kara should be able to constantly drain the rage Vegeta has and continuously get stronger as the fight goes on while Vegeta gets weaker. Which would likely lead to a domino effect of Vegeta becoming more enraged by his misfortune and unknowinly giving Kara even more power.

Final Flash type attacks would have to disentagrate here to work. Red Lanterns don't need their body parts or even their hearts to live. They live off the fluid in their bodys. Even if Vegeta blows a hole in her chest, it wouldn't kill her. Not to mention her Regenerationn to get it back anyways.

My vote goes to Supergirl.

Final flash type attacks can disintegrate targets completely. The Kamehameha is weaker than the Final Flash, yet it was capable of completely annihilating Cell who has Low-High Regenerationn. As long as he gets a proper hit in it'll work.

Also what exactly does she scale to in terms of KiloFOES? Vegeta scales above 2 KiloFOES iirc, but he has a few ways of amping his power significantly such as RPL, Final Flash, Rage power... etc.

Back