• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Hopefully this is fair.

Namek saga Vegeta is used (post-second Zenkai) and speed is equalized.

Who wins and why?

Vegeta: 1

Silvally: 2

Inconclusive:

Versatility is severely on Silvally's side due to having the Arceus System to back it up (yes, I know how it's spelled).

Vegeta has strength, flight and lasers.

The doggy has elemental manipulation, Regenerationn and power null.

I might lean towards the doggie.

Zamasu Chan said:
Vegeta has strength, flight and lasers.
The doggy has elemental manipulation, Regenerationn and power null.

I might lean towards the doggie.
Silvaly has neither Regen nor Power null

Power null says no to a lot of Vegeta's stuff I assume and I can't see his pressure points attacks working on...this.

Sooooo I mean I'm leaning towards the dog because sheer versatility and power null

Silvally should probably get inorganic physiology

Vote counted

Silvally is likely stronger than the Ultra Beasts, who caught the attention of Zygarde, who scales to Mewtwo, who can hurt Deoxys, who is 239 ish Zettatons

Post-Second Zenkai Vegeta one-shot someone (Zarbon) who can stomp someone (Post-First Zenkai Vegeta) who can one-shot someone (Cui) who is equal to someone (Saiyan Saga Vegeta) who can one-shot someone (Nappa) who can one-shot someone (Saiyan Saga Piccolo) who can one-shot some things (Saibamen) who are equal to someone (Raditz) who can stomp someone (Beginning of Z Piccolo) who can perform a 17.43 Zettaton feat

According to this page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/One-Shot

you need an attack potency advantage of 7.5 times to one-shot people

I used the phrase "one-shot" 5 times, excluding the times I said "stomp"

so multiply 17.43 by 7.5 to the power of 5 and you get: 413622.070313 zettatons, at a bare minimum

Vegeta should one-shot

Oh I never realized the One-Shot page actually gave a rough estimate for how powerful someone must be to 1-shot. Huh.

Yeah that chain looks about right. Assuming we're using the One-Shot Value from that page, this would indeed let Vegeta 1-shot.

Oh and the people saying Silvally should Power Null Vegeta, I'm pretty sure their power null comes from

"Imprison: Using a psychic power a seal is created that prevents the opponent from using any shared moves including copied ones."

So it isn't going to nullify Vegeta's Ki Blasts. Not sure what it refers to when it says "Shared moves" but Vegeta never "shared" any moves with anyone; much less now. As far as I know at this point in time, Vegeta's the sole user of Galick Gun. So eh?

Mickey1940 said:
Every word of that was wrong...

Zygarde scales to a casual 717 ZT.

Deoxys is 420 ZTe

Vegeta didn't one shot Nappa and Nappa didn't one shot Piccolo. Both were already heavily damaged by Goku and Nappa respectively.

Coming from the dude that wrote the page, that's a gross misinterpretation of what the page states. That line shouldn't have even been in there tbh and was insisted upon by people who like numbers too much, but I digress. That number literally only translates to vs battles and doesn't matter in the slightest in-verse. Only gets inflated results. Like the one you came up with.

If that number were legit, Vegeta would be 5-A. Which he's not.

So no, he does not one-shot.

Weaknesses: Has its power restricted by the mask it wears as Type: Null. Vulnerable to martial arts based attacks. Vulnerable to a variety of attack types depending on its type as Silvally.

repeat Weaknesses: Has its power restricted by the mask it wears as Type: Null. Vulnerable to MARTIAL ARTS based attacks. Vulnerable to a variety of attack types depending on its type as Silvally.

I thought that weakness only comes up in in-verse matches since it leads to stuff like flying types resisting martial arts but not normal punches/kicks

I'm going to go with Vegeta. The ap advantage should be either be equal or slightly to Silvally's adv by a good amount. Vegeta has flight on his side and the option to go Ape if it comes down to it. Sure, Silvally has versatility but that doesn't really help here. There's not really a difference between Silvally's physical attacks and his only ranged options are razor wind, air slash, and tri attack.

oh yeah

lol I was wondering why he didn't use it against Frieza while I was writing that

Nonetheless I still believe Vegeta would use flight to his advantage if he needed to considering how he defaulted to going to Ape when he starting losing on Earth

Back