• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sure Vegeta has the AP adventage, and Kyoya's main deal is his hurricanes, so I'm confindent Vegeta would be able to take him down... if it wasn't for the fact Kyoya has Low-Godly.

I'm just going to assume by TOP it doesn't mean the Vegeta that has soul fission.

If so, it seems like Kyoya is just going to keep regening till he somehow kills Vegeta. Vegeta has no abilities that allow him to bypass the Low-Godly with sealing or anything, so it honestly looks like he doesn't have any way to win.

In hindsight I'm kind of wondering if the Low-Godly is even combat applicable.

Beys can still be broken with enough force, and the only time a Bey regenerated after it was destroyed completely was the end of Metal Fusion.

Also not sure if Vegeta has the AP advantage as the Beyblade Low 2-C scaling chain is pretty massive in its own right.

If he can regen within 24 hours then it should be combat applicable since he'll come back before he loses from incap

Is there any other instances of Beys coming back from the total destruction of their physical form?

Because the only time I can remember was the end of Season 1, and Gingka finding Galaxy Pegasus is an unspecified time after.

Beys can still be broken with enough force, and the only time a Bey regenerated after it was destroyed completely was the end of Metal Fusion.
A Bey's toy vessel can be broken, the regen refers to the spirit of the Bey, since those can completely come back after destruction and it has happened multiple times.
Because the only time I can remember was the end of Season 1, and Gingka finding Galaxy Pegasus is an unspecified time after.
Galaxy Pegasus is not the exact same Bey as Storm Pegasus tho, they literally explain this at the beginning of Metal Masters, so this isn't even regen.

Uh, technically yes, as the battle between Gingka literally riding Pegasus against Kerberos shows, but I'm unsure how that'll go.

Yeah I know that the anime shows the Spirits fighting a lot of the time but

Most of the time it moreso seems tied directly to the actions of the vessels.

... Oh, you're misunderstanding. I don't mean the effects showing the spirits battling while the toys clash, I meant that during Metal Masters, there's one episode where Gingka is pulled to an underworld by an American Blader, and in that place, without any showing of the toys, the spirits of both Kerberos and Pegasus were shown fighting, with Gingka even getting to ride over Pegasus, and the toys only showed up again when they got out of it. Now, I say I'm unsure how this will go since I don't know if Kyoya can really pull this off since, well, he isn't Gingka (who is a master when it comes to the all mystical aspect of Beys).

I'm not sure how to treat that instance of Kerbecs, since in the battle Kerbecs had against Kyoya, the Leone Bey was also pulled into the dimension and is visibly seen. So it could have been a similar case in Gingka's battle.

To answer the question of if bey spirits can be revived after they’re destroyed, the answer is yes.

As Ion already said, we see several times in the series on where the beys can have their souls regenerate after complete destruction. This is especially true in Metal Fury.

Nemesis was destroying the bey spirits of the Legendary Bladers beys several times over and they were still able to come back and continue battling.

There are even times when they beys themselves can become their spirit forms. Tsubasas eagle and Ryu’s Burn Fireblaze for example have displayed this

Well sure, I was aware Bey Spirits came back after they were destroyed, but generally speaking after most Bey fights there is at least a large recognizable chunk of the Bey remaining, even if it's cracked or broken in a lot of places. So I kinda thought that the Bey's physical form was in some way necessary to allow the regeneration to happen.

Considering Storm Pegasus’s spirit was very much alive at the end of Metal Fusion despite being destroyed to absolutely nothing after the strain of using a full powered Galaxy Nova, I doubt that’s the case.

Yeah, that was the instance I brought up earlier, I'm just not sure if that level of regeneration is really combat applicable, given the time between the end of Fusion and beginning of Masters isn't really specified.

Well it’s not really that long since the world championships in Metal Masters happened quickly after Battle Bladers

This is implied by Masamune watching Battle Bladers and then immediately setting out to Japan to fight Gingka.

Also, I saw that no one considered Kyoyas reality wariping here.

Leone was able to warp Kerbecs dimension into an entirely new one very casually with a roar.

Vegeta doesn’t seem to have a defense against that.

Ftr didn't really consider it because it doesn't seem to be much potent that would actually take down Vegeta, especially when Vegeta has dealt with reality warpers before with abilities far more versatile than just changing the scenery.

It was more than just a scenery change though, the entire dimension's fabric was changed into an entirely different one. Plus Vegeta doesnt resist RW if my memory serves me correctly.

Well, since Vegeta lacks RW resistance, im not entirely sure why that would really matter.

Anyway, im pretty much going with Kyoya and Leone here. All of Vegetas normal attacks that are KI based or otherwise can pretty much just be blocked by Leone's tornados, and with regen on Leone's side, Vegeta cant really kill it. Leone has better defenses with its tornados, better hax with RW, and can outlast Vegeta.

Atm it mainly consists of Infinite Zamasu<Kefla SS1<Omen 1 Goku<=Hint of Full Power Jiren<Kefla SS2<Omen 2 Goku<Ikari Broly<Super Saiyan Blue Goku=Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta<Android 17's barriers<Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken*20 Goku<Anilaza<GoD Toppo<Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta.

If you choose to use multipliers (which this site does I guess, idk), then the SSJB I guess adds a x50.

Then if the recent CRT goes through all the post-Future Trunks Saga 3-A characters would get buffed to Low 2-C.

There's probably a lot I'm missing though, some of these gaps are quite large, that and the Dragon Ball universes are overall larger than normal universes (3x at least)

Back