• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Ichibei (15-15-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
base vegeta casually powers up and blows up Ichibe and the entire bleach cosmology on accident.
Don't worry.
Vegeta won't have the ap or range to affect the bleach cosmology after it getss revised. Nobody fron DB would be able to able to do so aside from zeno.

That aside vegeta getting crushed like a bug

I love how you say that as if it hasn't been hotly contested and argued against.
Because the counterargument relies on the assumption that won't happen.
Like I could do it too, watch;

Again, all Vegeta needs to do is flex his ki to one shot Ichibe.
Yeah, and nobody has provided a reason as to why Ichibe doesn't take this from him at the start.

Are you going to give an explanation as to why Ichibe doesn't immediately conceptually null him?

Don't worry.
Vegeta won't have the ap or range to affect the bleach cosmology after it getss revised. Nobody fron DB would be able to able to do so aside from zeno.

Dog Chattering GIF - Dog Chattering Teeth - Discover & Share GIFs

Because the counterargument relies on the assumption that won't happen.

Yeah, and nobody has provided a reason as to why Ichibe doesn't take this from him at the start.

Are you going to give an explanation as to why Ichibe doesn't immediately conceptually null him?
You want me to hold your hand through the arguments you've skipped over?

Don't worry.
lol, good luck with that. unless you are going to have a 7U 2-C cosmology, any GoD or relevant character from post-black arc is reducing Clorox cosmology to stardust
even as a bug Vegeta could probably still destroy bleach by slamming himself too hard into something....so yeah. Vegeta FRA btw. ichibe isn't doing anything against vegeta instantly vaporizing an earth-sized area just by powering up (which is faster than him pointing and is omni-directional)

Self pitying nonsense. Adam said nothing to even insult you as a person. Unlike you.
I called out unproductive behavior, which saying 'vegeta will be crushed like a bug after our upgrades that are totally coming' falls under. Dodge arguements, fine, don't dodge accountability when someone says something entirely unproductive

I called out unproductive behavior, which saying 'vegeta will be crushed like a bug after our upgrades that are totally coming' falls under. Dodge arguements, fine, don't dodge accountability when someone says something entirelt unproductive
You are just proving comprehension issue continuously.
Vegeta is getting crushed in this match not after upgrade.
me waiting for bleach cosmology to get revised so it doesnt get fodderized by buuhan:

NgnHaV0.gif
They will need zeno to destroy dangai
Because nobody else can

even as a bug Vegeta could probably still destroy bleach by slamming himself too hard into something....so yeah. Vegeta FRA btw. ichibe isn't doing anything against vegeta instantly vaporizing an earth-sized area just by powering up (which is faster than him pointing and is omni-directional)
Ichibe will have already stolen his powers.

Earth sized aura is meant to be undodgeable? Squad 0 all have universal auras and get fought perfectly fine.
I called out unproductive behavior, which saying 'vegeta will be crushed like a bug after our upgrades that are totally coming' falls under. Don't arguements fine, don't dodge accountability.
Grammatically unintelligible last sentence.

Interesting . You go from "they're taking jabs" to "i'm calling out unproductive behavior." Its interesting though that the Ryzen guy will post memes to no repudiation though.

For you may be.
The answer is clear.

I don’t know if the vote would matter for genuine falsehood
votes do matter, that's how this site works unfortunately. if you wanna talk about "genuine" falsehoods, it's the fact that speed is equalized. in an actual battle, vegeta asks trunks to speed-blitz all of Bleach while he goes on to do something actually challenging

Ichibe will have already stolen his powers.

Earth sized aura is meant to be undodgeable? Squad 0 all have universal auras and get fought perfectly fine.

Grammatically unintelligible last sentence.

Interesting . You go from "they're taking jabs" to "i'm calling out unproductive behavior." Its interesting though that the Ryzen guy will post memes to no repudiation though.
I mean I edited it so if you wanna go take a quick peak back to see what I meant you are more than welcome to. I also didn't exactly change my issue, taking jabs doesn’t automatically mean its at a person.

votes do matter, that's how this site works unfortunately. if you wanna talk about "genuine" falsehoods, it's the fact that speed is equalized. in an actual battle, vegeta asks trunks to speed-blitz all of Bleach while he goes on to do something actually challenging
Some bleach characters would stand still.
Vegeta would waste his entire life span still won't be able to kill them even if we were to give him massive speed, ap advantage.
This is kinda funny

I mean I edited it so if you wanna go take a quick peak back to see what I meant you are more than welcome to. I also didn't exactly change my issue, taking jabs doesn’t automatically mean its at a person.
My core issue of it being hypocritical for you to Admonish others for being unproductive, when you blatantly dodged giving an argument, also stands.
His Shikai (which he would start wit in his 4-A key), which will manipulate the black and on vegeta and remove all his powers.
when its the first thing that happens at the start of the fight, yeah, unless ichibe either quickly gets out of range or teleports somewhere safe.
Ichibe has speed amps with Shunpo. And the aura should be perfectly dodgeable by characters with relative speed.
you can post memes too
I don't have a problem. It just casts doubt on the integrity of that one guy for him to claim to care about unproductive behavior and do nothing about a guy posting meme

Some bleach characters would stand still.
Vegeta would waste his entire life span still won't be able to kill them even if we were to give him massive speed, ap advantage.
This is kinda funny
oh so Trunks gets an infinite punching bag out of bleach, cool. even better tbh.

My core issue of it being hypocritical for you to Admonish others for being unproductive, when you blatantly dodged giving an argument, also stands.

His Shikai (which he would start wit in his 4-A key), which will manipulate the black and on vegeta and remove all his powers.

Ichibe has speed amps with Shunpo. And the aura should be perfectly dodgeable by characters with relative speed.

I don't have a problem. It just casts doubt on the integrity of that one guy for him to claim to care about unproductive behavior and do nothing about a guy posting meme
I agreed with an arguement already put forth and saw nothing compelling enough for me to change my mind. You are free to interpret those events however you wish.

why's that faster than vegeta vaporizing an earth sized area?
vegeta's reactive evolution and the ability to get stronger (and faster) the moment the fight starts craps on that entirely.
bW8iA3J.jpeg

he's talking about unproductive arguments pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back