• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If they get to their peaks fast enough, which, by the way Dragon Ball battles usually progress, won't take too long, SFPS4 Goku wins out over SSBE Vegeta, but Goku wins with high difficulty

Alright, UFPSS4 vs SSB Vegeta, as SBA states they are using the most powerful versions if not stated (not counting universl stuff, as that is restricted.) Vegeta more than likely has an AP Advantange, due to him being Multi Galaxy+, while Goku is just, Multi Galaxy.

However, I think GT Goku will eventually overcome the gap with his Reactive Evolution as a Super Saiyan 4, and, while his healing IS over time, it's definitely going to keep him in the game longer than Vegeta was, as he sustains injuries that aren't healing, while Goku, albiet very slowly, is still healing from wounds.

GT Goku beats Chou again for my vote!

Also maybe wait until Vegeta does something with his new training to show new powers

Spinoirr said:
Also maybe wait until Vegeta does something with his new training to show new powers
Considering how long this thread has been going on, I think that is actually something we should account for. As of now, my vote stays with Goku, but I'll be back to review when Vegeta gets to flex

Bring the facts then.

Put them on a CRT if you think the profile is outdated. I encourage you.

If it's not approved then it's not accepted.

If what you say is that obvious and straightforward, there's no reason to not do the CRT.

Until then, you're not getting 3-A GT Base Goku because your "facts" haven't been revised and evaluated by the Knowledgeable Members and the staff.

Irrelevant. Facts are facts. Just because the site didn't catch wind of the feat doesn't mean it cannot be used. Not my fault y'all stay outdated. Knowledgable members is irrelevant because a voting system is used. So if 1 finds it knowledgable then it shows it's agreeable. The fact these so called knowledgeable members didn't catch a weakened Base Goku catch a Minus Karma Ball & push it back & forced ÔÖÄ to use more power & still survived it when it exploded shows they did not evaluate GT carefully let alone review the arc of the series when a bump is in attempt to be made.

Just because it's voted in doesn't make it right & just because it's voted to not be in the site doesn't make it wrong.

Y'all kinda base your page off of Ad Populum.

Lol did I just dismiss nearly everything on this site?

Yes, it is your fault if you don't bring the feat into discussion. We're constantly working with all the profiles here, so we can overlook things from time to time.

CRT or nothing. We go by the profiles. New evidence has to be discussed before being used.

According to what rule? I've yet to see a ruling that says only use info accepted on this server. Let alone the BS "I am law & god" SBA. Uh I'm quite sure y'all have a dragon ball division who should have massive amounts of notes from the series on even little details. You said they were knowledgeable so i guess you're wrong on that one huh m8?

It's an implicit rule. We don't use things that aren't on the profiles unless we have clear evidence for simple things like abilities (and even these has to be discussed).

Otherwise we'd have lots of threads with people claiming X character can do something but we can't prove it and the discussion turns into a mess.

I don't get what has to do the knowledgeable members with me being wrong. Think before writing so people can understand your intention.

Oh so it's not a rule.

You ask for proof & they show it via scans. Simple debating buu.

Just extra points to me for how wrong you are.

Back