• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Weird, I haven't said the scaling is wrong.

Get the evidence on a CRT and have it accepted by the people who works on the DB profiles. Otherwise, it's only an opinion.

Then your scaling is flawed and that's why you don't argue it. Good to know.

The Calaca said:
Weird, I haven't said the scaling is wrong.

Get the evidence on a CRT and have it accepted by the people who works on the DB profiles. Otherwise, it's only an opinion.

Then your scaling is flawed and that's why you don't argue it. Good to know.
I wasn't talking to you about that. You can clearly see i quoted the response of someone else in my response.

So only CRT makes facts now? What i bring up is an opinion even with the evidence? So these guys who don't know everything about GT dictates facts now? Teeheehee. Smh. (even though they need non "knowledgable crew members" to find the feat & convince them of something they didn't know in the 1st place)

Uh good sir i did not conclude my scale was flawed. I concluded the scale of this site was flawed. I'm glad i cleared up that confusion for ya bud.

I don't see the evidence.

But I'm going to finish this up right now. You clearly don't want to be productive in this conversation nor on the site so I'm just going to dismiss your claims.

Now that's funny. You have to be quite lonely to thank yourself for kudoing your comment.

And it's sad at the same time.

Yeah of course.

Anyways, if you want to get anything done, and bring your arguments and evidence to the table, you have to do a Content Revision Thread. Every VS Thread in this wiki is done with the stats provided with the profiles and if you believe they are wrong, then go for it and make a CTR.

I'm sorry if you don't like it or disagree with it, but that's how it is.

Back