• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depends on what kind of enemy they're dealing with. If they're fighting a Range Fighter then they'll use the Bow Legion and Abuse the Time Slow since it happens automatically just from aiming. If they're fighting a Melee Fighter, they'll try to restrain the enemy with their chain and beat the ever loving shit out of them until the opponent is dead.
Now that you mentioned about the chains,. What is the lifting strenght of vegeta?

Depends on what kind of enemy they're dealing with. If they're fighting a Range Fighter then they'll use the Bow Legion and Abuse the Time Slow since it happens automatically just from aiming. If they're fighting a Melee Fighter, they'll try to restrain the enemy with their chain and beat the ever loving shit out of them until the opponent is dead.
Vegeta's both a ranged and a melee fighter, in the case of melee, does legionis have enough LS with chains to restrain vegeta who's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Class K?

I see, well vegeta is really skilled hand to hand, I doubt this dude can match him in skill, and vegeta should have answers to the chains like kiai, shockwave, ki blasts, etc
Has Vegeta ever fought 4 Characters that are noticeably more powerful than he is at the same time that have a Variety of Hax at their disposal? Because the Legionis did that at the beginning of the game when they didn't even have access to a Legion since it turned against them.

Has Vegeta ever fought 4 Characters that are noticeably more powerful than he is at the same time that have a Variety of Hax at their disposal? Because the Legionis did that at the beginning of the game when they didn't even have access to a Legion since it turned against them.
No, but vegeta has a crap ton of skill feats scaling to Goku.
And if vegeta gets clapped, then oozaru gg most likely.

Pretty much Baseline but has 4 Stands that are physically superior to them and has a Form they can enter that can One-Shot their Base Form.
5* Sword, Arrow, Arm, Beast, and Axe
The Bow Legion can slow down time while it's aiming and shooting.
Technically timeslow has a chance to apply to all legion attacks if the ability code is set, but the arrow legion is the only one with a guaranteed time slow. It's called slow shot. Arrow legion shoots a bow into the sky and in the range of about 10 meters within the landing spot, all enemies are briefly timeslowed.

Arrow Legion aiming isn't time slow. Its just some perception stuff. It's even called "focus" iirc.

Also, a few clarifications on Legion Fusion:

Legion fusion increases strength to the point where Base Legionis can't even harm Akira's fusion, who's fusion is equal to their own. We don't use the Jena one shot anymore since she was heavily weakened and in base form.

Legion fusion is only willingly used as a last resort, yes. And while its shown to automatically trigger at death, We can't assume that they can simply resurrect from any sort of damage, as that would be NLF. Legion fusion has been shown to revive up to large torso stabbing (severe internal organ loss) at most. If Vegeta managed to completely destroy their body, we shouldn't assume they would be able to resurrect from that.

This kinda feels stompish to me. What does Vegeta even do here? If I'm not mistaken he's only baseline, correct?

Legionis already scales above Earth by an unknown degree in base, and Legion fusion amps them significantly higher than that. Not to mention Legionis' multiple way of resurrection, extreme versatility with different Legion types, and also Time Slow. Vegeta could go Oozaru, but Legionis would probably go for Fusion as soon as they get overwhelmed, and if not, they'll just do it when they die.

Yeah, I honestly believe Legionis skill and Hax slaps him, even in Oozaru since the whole "Far Larger than Earth" Statement means that they should be at least 2× Baseline from my PoV, so that would only be a 5× Difference between Base Legionis and Oozaru Vegeta, not to mention the Berserker Form which can One-Shot clones of Akira that were physically on par with Base Legionis and Akira and Legionis' Hax Advantage and higher Lifting Strength for restraining Vegeta with their Chain.

I'm voting for the Cop.

Yeah, I honestly believe Legionis skill and Hax slaps him, even in Oozaru since the whole "Far Larger than Earth" Statement means that they should be at least 2× Baseline from my PoV, so that would only be a 5× Difference between Base Legionis and Oozaru Vegeta, not to mention the Berserker Form which can One-Shot clones of Akira that were physically on par with Base Legionis and Akira and Legionis' Hax Advantage and higher Lifting Strength for restraining Vegeta with their Chain.

I'm voting for the Cop.
skill no, but hax yes. Far larger than earth doesn't mean 2x were did you even get that, it would only be unquantifiably above baseline, unless the profile literally scales the cop to 2x baseline which I don't think it does, so they'd just be >>>baseline while vegeta is 10x that. The berserker form would also not be able to close the 10x gap since it's still scales to baseline. So no I'm voting vegeta here.

skill no, but hax yes. Far larger than earth doesn't mean 2x were did you even get that, it would only be unquantifiably above baseline, unless the profile literally scales the cop to 2x baseline which I don't think it does, so they'd just be >>>baseline while vegeta is 10x that. The berserker form would also not be able to close the 10x gap since it's still scales to baseline. So no I'm voting vegeta here.
Legion Fusion definitely closes the gap here. Legionis in base straight up just couldn't even hurt or stagger their twin's Legion fusion who's fusion is equal to their own.

Legion Fusion definitely closes the gap here. Legionis in base straight up just couldn't even hurt or stagger their twin's Legion fusion who's fusion is equal to their own.
Well unless they have multipliers or something that would just be more >>>> in the scaling chain which wouldn't actually close the gap so the gap is still technically 10x.
Vegeta has no Skill Feats remotely close to fighting 5 Bloodlusted Enemies larger, faster and stronger than him all at the same time at this point in the series. Hell, I don't even think Goku does either.
Vegeta didn't perform a skill feat like this but he has other skill feats which I'll list here. Vegeta is among the elite of the elite among all of planet vegeta and the saiyans who are a race of warriors who specialize in fighting and martial arts. He's comparable to Goku who as a kid was already comparable in skill to master roshi, who at the time was the best martial artist on earth, and had hundreds of years martial arts skill and fighting experience, and goku was able to master the kamehameha by merely seeing it once, a technique who said roshi took him 50years to master. Then Goku was trained by roshi and fought countless other martial artist who are conparable if not better than even roshi who include master mutaito tien shinhan, king piccolo and piccolo jr. And even kami. And then pile on top of that years and years of more training and enhancing skills then training with a literal god and vegeta is comparable to that monster. This is the basis for why I think vegeta is > legionis in terms of skill.

Back