• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time creating a VS match so I apologize if this is a stomp ;-;
(it's also the first match for Neptunia since the recent revisions so I wanted to have some fun with this, pls don't get mad)

Incomplete Dark Purple vs Broly Saga Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta (Both are Low 2-C)

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place in the ToP arena

Sharing Field is not being used
Megadimension-Neptunia-VII-18.jpg

dcudlt5-6cb36db7-29dd-4421-84e7-aeb7913835a8.png

Dark Purple:
Vegeta:
Incon:

What stopping vegeta from you know.... punching sligthy hard and one shotting because DB scaling is absurd (also does vegeta scales to half 2-C?)

What stopping vegeta from you know.... punching sligthy hard and one shotting because DB scaling is absurd (also does vegeta scales to half 2-C?)
Them clashing punches probably? How far above baseline is he? Also no, afaik Vegeta doesn't scale to half 2-C in any of his keys

Also think I should point out that Dark Purple can just slap Vegeta out of the sky if he decides to start flying around, and if he's out of slapping range, Dark Purple still has energy beams and spheres to throw at him.

Although now that I think about it, Vegeta is much powerful than 20x the baseline, plus he can block energy attacks with his own.

Last edited:
I don't know, Vegeta is supposed to be superior to a young God of Destruction what that means, since I don't know
we don't accept GoD Toppo to be as strong as the other GoDs despite the fact of him being a canditate himself to substitute Belmod.

at least as far as I'm aware.

Although now that I think about it, Vegeta is much powerful than 20x the baseline, plus he can block energy attacks with his own.
If he blocks the energy attacks then yeah that's def in his favor.

Does he normally rush head-first towards a giant enemy? I remember him doing that with Aniraza, but that was one time, so idk if he'd do it against Dark Purple or not.

Vegeta resists EE (I think) but doesn't resist Space-Time Manip, so one hit from Dark Purple and he's basically dead since ST-Manip ignores durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back