• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (DBS Manga) vs Vegeta (DBS Anime)

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
As Vegeta was training one day in SSG, he was about to start transforming into his next form when a Portal suddenly exploded into existence before him which proceeded to spit out a figure in the smoke surrounding them. As the Portal closed, the figure stood up and swiped the smoke away revealing another Vegeta. "What the hell is going on here?! Where am I and why do you look like me?!" the alternate Vegeta said in anger at having been ripped away from his own training session that hadn't even started yet. "Hmph, if you must know, I don't have the slightest clue as to why or how you got here but if you think you can just show up, talk to me that way and get away with it you got another thing coming." Vegeta said as he got into a battle stance as the doppelganger did the same.

TL;DR Both Vegetas are in their 3-A Keys, Manga Vegeta being in SSG while Anime Vegeta starts in SSJ2 but both can transform into their higher forms and Speed is Equalised. The fight takes place on Beerus' Planet.

What keys for Vegeta are being used? Like the Tournament of Power Vegetas or the Future Trunks saga Vegeta’s? Or is this Vegeta during the Granolah Survivor saga?

If that’s the case, then I’m voting for manga Vegeta. Manga Vegeta has more experience and training thanks to his time on Yardrat and with Beerus. Furthermore, his Ultra Ego would be a huge problem for his anime counterpart, since it would allow him to gain significant strength as the battle progressed.

I think that the anime versions of the characters have larger AP than the manga counterpart, so anime Vegeta could potentially overwhelm manga Vegeta, but overall, I think manga Vegeta takes this with high difficulty.

I'm unsure, but last time I checked, the anime had a massively larger scaling chain than the manga (base being 3-A for example). Anime Vegeta should win by pure AP.

We know that SSG Goku in BoG is about Baseline 3-A based on the profile. With SSB that becomes 50 times. Vegeta is equal to that Goku

SSB Vegeta was losing to SSJ Black, but even with SSG, he was overpowering SSR Black later, meaning his SSG in the late Black Saga is > SSB Pre-Black Saga Vegeta

SSG Vegeta = 50 * Baseline 3-A. With SSB it becomes 2500 * Baseline 3-A

Sadly, multipliers in the manga are different compared to Anime so we don't know how much of an increase SSBE Vegeta is from SSB, and UE Vegeta from SSBE Vegeta.

Anime SSG Goku scales to 54 * Baseline 3-A according to AKM's blog. That later scales to his Base form. Vegeta is equal to Goku

SSJ Vegeta = 2700 * Baseline 3-A

SSB Vegeta (Pre-Black Saga) = 135,000 * Baseline 3-A = Base Black after Zenkai

SSR Black = 50 * Base Black = 6,750,000 * Baseline 3-A

SSB Vegeta (Post-Black Saga) > SSR Black = 6,750,000 * Baseline 3-A

As SSBE Vegeta becomes Low 2-C, I'll stop here, but Anime Vegeta should stomp Manga Vegeta with pure AP as unlike the anime manga gives us no multipliers beyond SSG to SSB. If we'd use in the manga the notion of SSBE = 20 * SSB, then SSBE Vegeta would be 50,000 * Baseline 3-A with UE far above that, but the value is probably only in the anime

fun fact mastered ssj blue is as strong as two incomplete ssj blues as it would take two ssj blues to fight on par with fused zamasu

If we use the strongest 3-A versions (which is the case due to SBA), then Anime Vegeta stomps Manga Vegeta due to AP, and even UE Vegeta's hakai won't work since anime Vegeta resisted Toppo's hakai

The strongest 3-A anime Vegeta is ToP SSB Vegeta, and for Manga it's Granolah Saga UE Vegeta

Anime Vegeta scaling:

Base RoF Vegeta = Base RoF Goku = BoG SSG Goku (as he absorbed his god ki to base form) = 54 * Baseline 3-A

SSJ Vegeta = 2700

SSB Vegeta (Pre-Black Saga) = 135,000

SSB Vegeta (Post-Black Saga) = SSB Goku = Hit (Post-Black Saga) >= Hit (U6 Tournament) = SSBKK10 Goku (Pre-Black Saga) = 1,350,000

SSG Vegeta (ToP) = SSG Goku (ToP) ~ Hit = 1,350,000

SSB Vegeta = 67,500,000

Manga scaling:

SSG Goku (BoG) = 1

SSB Vegeta = SSB Goku = 50

Base Black ~ SSJ2 Vegeta (Pre-Black Saga) (Will be relevant later)

SSJ Vegeta (Post-Time Chamber) > SSJ Black (Pre-Zenkai). That would mean that Vegeta in Base is > SSJ Vegeta previously

That would mean SSB Vegeta = 2500

SSJ Black > SSB Vegeta (Pre-Black Saga) = 2500

SSG Vegeta (Post-Black Saga) > SSR Black >>>>>> SSJ Black = 2500

SSB Vegeta = 125,000

Base Gogeta > SSB Vegeta = 125,000

SSJ Broly ~ SSJ Gogeta = 6,250,000

SSBE Vegeta (Granolah Saga) > LSSJ Broly >>> SSJ Broly = 6,250,000

UE Vegeta scales far above that

even if we use RoF Vegeta, the dude's starting with an over 50 times AP advantage, meaning Manga Vegeta would need Blue at minimum to keep up

That's excluding the fact that Vegeta got exponentially stronger up until the Goku Black arc, then got a massive power boost again, enough to overpower SS Rose Goku Black (whom previously in Base Form was able to 1 shot SSGSS Vegeta), then got even stronger AGAIN via breaking his limits in the ToP

so basically

Manga SSGSS Vegeta < RoF Anime Vegeta <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pre RoSaT Future Saga Vegeta <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Future Saga SSGSS Vegeta < Base Goku Black < Post RoSaT Base Vegeta <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< RoSaT SSGSS Vegeta <<<<<<<<<< ToP Vegeta

the AP advantage is in the several millions at this point

What would be more fair is if you gave Manga Vegeta no restrictions and restricted Anime Vegeta to only Base Form. Then it would be a slightly fair fight

Manga and anime have different scaling chains so you can't scale them to each other

Unlike the anime, manga also have scaling past ToP, since after ToP everyone becomes Low 2-C

Manga and anime have different scaling chains so you can't scale them to each other

Unlike the anime, manga also have scaling past ToP, since after ToP everyone becomes Low 2-C
you're missing my point

my point is that anime vegeta has an AP advantage equal to the multiplier for Super Saiyan God, which is a bare minimum 50 times assuming you only take into account the multiplier for regular Super Saiyan and exclude everything else. Considering how the multiplier for Super Saiyan God was enough to get Goku from 4B to 3A, that power difference could be several trillions of times above just 50

Not only that, but Base Vegeta in RoF (when he first unlocked Super Saiyan God) scales to over 50 times Baseline 3A, while Manga Vegeta with Super Saiyan God scales to barely above Baseline 3A

which would carry onto upcoming sagas since their scalings are similar

sure you can argue that Manga Vegeta has more arcs to grow plus Ultra Ego, but it stil doesn't make up for the fact that their starting APs are just way too vast

Back