• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Android Saga) vs. General Zod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'did go with vegeta since he has more combat experience and he can tank blows from foes stronger than him and come back for more like he did with majin buu or during the saiyan saga.

Is this before or after Vegeta's RoSaT training?

Vegeta should be a pretty good bit stronger than Zod then. Also Kryptonians generally weren't a species bred, dedicated and existed mainly for the sole purpose of combat. So Zod being the top of Kryptonians fighting wise probably isn't as great as Vegeta being the Zod of Saiyans. Along with Vegeta having a lot more experience.

I'd give it to the Prince.

Vegeta takes this quite handedly in my opinion. Higher AP and Dur with Star Level + means that Zod would have no choice but to trade blows with the prince(they have equal SS.) And I believe Vegeta's skill in HtH combat is superior. Zod's energy absorbtion could make a difference, but could he really absorb attacks that are superior to his Dur? I don't think so unless we have scans.

I know this thread is old and won't count due to the DC vs DBZ rule but adding to my reasoning is Zod being able to breath in space, meaning he could just planet bust and let Vegeta sufffocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back