• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, i was making Accelerator vs Zeref Dragneel, and most of the people here told me that it's a stomp for Zeref due to his time stop. However i went to the Superpower Wiki and i found out that Vector Manipulation can resist time stop due to the fact that it has a direction. So if we said that Zeref stopped time, and we take in consideration that Accelerator has his Vectors active all the time, won't he make time go to its natural way since time moves forward and with Zeref stopping time, won't Accelerator's vectors enable him to make time go to its natural way?

I just want your opinions.

Accelerator would need universal range or at least a range beyond what zeref can stop.

And he himself isnt resistant to time stop.

Amazing

When a character has exactly the ONLY ability that kills Accelerator, it's a stomp.

PaChi2 said:
Accelerator would need universal range or at least a range beyond what zeref can stop.
And he himself isnt resistant to time stop.
What am i saying is the fact that Vector Manipulation can outright negate Time Manipulation considering that time has a direction then it can be negated.

Gargoyle One said:
Time stop simply stops the flow of time, there's no direction for it.
Well i have looked in the Superpower wiki and it said that any form of time manipulation can outrightly br negated through Vector Manipulation since time has a direction (it moves forward), even if it's stopped, Accelerator's vectors can resume the flow of time by directing it forward (its regular direction), negating it.

Yeah, no. The Superpower Wiki can say whatever it wants, Accelerator can only affect what he has been shown to affect in his own series and he has never manipulated time.

We're a different wiki for one.

Two, Accelerators Vectors have never once shown affecting time.

Third, Affecting Time=/=Resisting Time Stop, since you have no time to affect before you die.

Fourth, this was already brought up on Accelerator vs Dante

I don't think we can just assume he can do this even though he never showed it. For example, we can't just say she can do everything listed on the BM page even though she never showed it.

Also, @OP be careful, why was this made in the Staff discussion board? I moved it to where it belongs.

Elione-Arisu said:
I don't think we can just assume he can do this even though he never showed it. For example, we can't just say she can do everything listed on the BM page even though she never showed it.
You have a point of view here.

It really sucks....

If Accelerators Vectors actually DID do this, he'd be the strongest 6C AND High 6A on this site.

Sadly, that's literally his ONE weakness.

LazyHunter is our foremost To Aru expert. We should probably close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back