• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
considering he's a type 5 Acausal, likely gonna be really hard for Vecna to affect him.

aight so you're banned

first of all, misconception, Type 2 Concept Manip can interact with Type 5 Acausals. This is furthermore important because Vecna = His Concept. So actually affecting one another isn't impossible and indeed should function fine.

second of all, Vecna thinks by possessing precog to know the exact threat of Oryx, and can use any possible power he has with a thought. Should also note that Vecna is infinite^infinite and so on based on the cosmology having Vecna/Lady of Pain as the strongest pair.

TL;DR affecting that type of acausal isn't an issue, Vecna has hax that should function perfectly fine for our purposes, has superior regen and should be able to regen from the actual combat abilities Oryx possesses, and resist those that would bypass this. One could argue that Oryx could survive until he becomes High 2-A, but he doesn't actually do that... quickly. It's a slow-process and Vecna can just think at him.

also yaaaay more tier 2 matches I don't want weeee

Oryx resists precog on top of the acuasality, but here is only infinity^2 (infinite multiverse infinitely small compared to the vex) as opposed to infinity^infinity. Vecna and LoP are beyond his bounds

Also this and the High 2-A are the same thing. High 2-A is a slightly different interpretation of the quote that's used for 2-A. He can only get there from 2-B/.

Ah, alright. Then yeah. I'd also make the point that low-tiers do resist Precog (Psions at first level have Precognition) so the normal scaling chain applies.

1. Wok already said Vecna has higher AP and I established Vecna has his own thought based hax/negs Oryx's own hax

2. this is bad

3. smelly bad match me and Wok both agreed could potentially quickly descend into the depths of hell that we don't dare to think about

4. D&D Tier 2 matches are low quality and I hates em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back