• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Dracula's Power of Dominance abilities apply to creatures of Chaos, specifically Castlevania's Chaos? Is it necessary to restrict them?

Why is the power of dominance restricted? That's literally his main schtick as the dark lord.

Vecna once tied with Magnus the Red in 2-C.

Should tell you why this match really only ends one way, considering the bullshit he had at the time
@LephyrTheRevanchist would know more, but doesn't Vecna's 2-C key have insane passive power null?
Y'see, nobody in the supporter list cares about the DnD High-tiers. Aka nobody is showing up to defend Vecna from the people who actually know him and ya gotta go on previous matches with the man

Vecna once tied with Magnus the Red in 2-C.

Should tell you why this match really only ends one way, considering the bullshit he had at the time
Tbf that was before Drac got 720 layers.

And asides from the 1-A hax in his 2-A key and bonkers precog, I don't really know what Vecna has that can take Drac down.
Y'see, nobody in the supporter list cares about the DnD High-tiers. Aka nobody is showing up to defend Vecna from the people who actually know him and ya gotta go on previous matches with the man
I can go ask Lephyr.

Tbf that was before Drac got 720 layers.

And asides from the 1-A hax in his 2-A key and bonkers precog, I don't really know what Vecna has that can take Drac down.
How about the fact he's got more layers then there are grains of sand on this earth and always goes first so that + precog he knows exactly what to use to beat Drac before even passive effects hit the field

How about the fact he's got more layers then there are grains of sand on this earth

Literally since when? I’ve been managing the layers thread and DnD was argued to have 94 layers at best in 4-D level.

Literally since when? I’ve been managing the layers thread and DnD was argued to have 94 layers at best in 4-D level.
Something Something demons are bullshit with their hierarchy, Something Something.

doesn't really matter anyways cause you're staring down the barrel that is the bullshit of high-tier DnD characters.

And keep in mind I'm going off of what's been argued for Vecna before, I could be completely wrong and people were lying just so he'd win lol

Well again, I’ve been in charge of the Layers evaluation thread and Lephyr showed up to argue 94 layers on a 4-D level at best for DnD characters. Unless there’s a CRT that happened afterwards that I’m not familiar with at all, that’s where Vecna would cap at.

Well again, I’ve been in charge of the Layers evaluation thread and Lephyr showed up to argue 94 layers on a 4-D level at best for DnD characters. Unless there’s a CRT that happened afterwards that I’m not familiar with at all, that’s where Vecna would cap at.
You can probably read on Vecna's IC here, considering it was Bambu who debated that and I'd trust his word when it comes to it.

Well that is all the way back in 2018, where last time I checked more multiversal range was equated to hax so idk if that’s gonna help here.

I feel like this entire match is a stomp regardless of what you pick. If Dracula’s Curse is being used, Vecna just overwhelms with the layer advantage, you use Dracula’s higher end scaling and he just overwhelms Vecna with his layers and passives on top of being able to kill/negate his regen and immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back