• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D 3-A upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still has density

No it doesn't, it's a metaphor to just how dark the darkness is to the point no light can penetrate to it, like a physical object, but darkness isn't a physical object.

Black hole

Again, it's just saying how dark the darkness is.

Compacted infinitely

And did we see anything on where the Sacred Ancestor stood? Did we see any damage on the distance between D and SA when sent the attack?

Also, that compacted darkness just means...how dark it really is, really.

Affected the whole dimension

Like @RM97 said, dimension can means anything, we need context. The context here is D aiming the destroy the part that's looping.

You're just ignoring everything in the novel to gain a higher tier rn IMO.

Last edited:
No it doesn't, it's a metaphor to just how dark the darkness is to the point no light can penetrate to it, like a physical object, but darkness isn't a physical object.

And did we see anything on where the Sacred Ancestor stood? Did we see any damage on the distance between D and SA when sent the attack?

Like @RM97 said, dimension can means anything, we need context. The context here is D aiming the destroy the part that's looping.

You're just ignoring everything in the novel to gain a higher tier rn IMO.
Prove its a metaphor

No, its literally talking about the weight. D could even physically feel it

This has no relevance

Scans?

It means dimension in this place. Prove its only destroying the part that's looping

All of your point has been addressed, and the proof is on the novel, you have it right? Please read it correctly.

Also I have asked the thread to be closed, on the All-purpose thread, you might want to come there.

All of your point has been addressed, and the proof is on the novel, you have it right? Please read it correctly.

Also I have asked the thread to be closed, on the All-purpose thread, you might want to come there.
??? You've just been continuously avoiding what I've been saying and refused to prove your points. We haven't even concluded the 7-B stuff so I'm not sure why this thread would be closed

Machine breaking

You twisted my words, my point is that D breaks the loop rather than breaking the the whole dimension, the actual world are still there. Which is on the novel, where Lefty note the distance between D and the looping part, D then punch that point specifically, did you not read it?

Scan on the OP

You misinterpreted the scan and cut multiple context, this is the full context:

Where’s it been fused?” he asked, training his piercing gaze straight ahead. The wind rang in his ears. “Three hundred yards from here. It’ll start warping back around any time now, so you’d better watch yourself,” the left fist said teasingly. And what did it mean by that? The dimension was onto them. Watch. See how the stands of trees lining the road, the bushes, even the sky and the road itself twist like a veritable mirage, dissolving like paints in water and surging after D as he gallops by? It was a wondrous sight, as the gale raised by this gorgeous youth melted the world and pulled it after him. “One hundred and fifty to go,” the voice said with pleasure. “One twenty . . . One hundred . . . Almost there.” D’s pupils reflected only the landscape before him. No fear, no anger, no sorrow there. It seemed he was always that way. Increasing his speed even more, the moans of the wind became a maddened scream. “Fifty . . . Thirty . . . Ten . . . Now!” With this word, the whole melted and the crumbled universe touched D’s back and reversed direction. It was as if the dimension had been turned inside out. The next instant, however, up in the laboratory in the ruins, fire spouted from a small device.

D clearly aims the part that's connecting the 2 points, and not the whole universe. By doing that he's breaking the machine. Hence why I said he breaked the machine, he didn't directly break the machine, but that's his main goal.

Physical aura

I also proof that his aura cannot be physical. D being affected by the aura doesn't mean anything.

You twisted my words, my point is that D breaks the loop rather than breaking the the whole dimension, the actual world are still there. Which is on the novel, where Lefty note the distance between D and the looping part, D then punch that point specifically, did you not read it?

You misinterpreted the scan and cut multiple context, this is the full context:

D clearly aims the part that's connecting the 2 points, and not the whole universe. By doing that he's breaking the machine. Hence why I said he breaked the machine, he didn't directly break the machine, but that's his main goal.

I also proof that his aura cannot be physical. D being affected by the aura doesn't mean anything.
Yes they were breaking the loop but it also caused the dimension to be turned inside out, why are you ignoring that part?

The machine was damaged because it set up countermeasures for the dimension being affected, why did you cut out the part that says it?

The next instant, however, up in the laboratory in the ruins, fire spouted
from a small device.
A millisecond later, the auto-repair circuits went into operation, but the
speed of the destruction wreaked by the extreme energy force that had
broken through the sealed dimension far exceeded that of the
countermeasures.

Destruction pitted against reconstruction.
Losing the ability to make proper assessments, the repair circuits
adjusted the programs to draw on all the energy in the ruins. The rip in the
sealed dimension overlapped with dimensions in other completely different
locations.

D’s body flew through the air, sailing up into a space that held nothing.
From the corner of his eye, he glimpsed his cyborg horse being broken back
down to its constituent atoms.

I also proof that his aura cannot be physical

I responded to this already, the aura was compacted which could explain why it didn't do a lot of damage to the surroundings

D being affected by the aura doesn't mean anything.

Saying "this doesn't mean anything" is not an argument, its the equivalent of saying "no". You don't have a refute to D being explicitly affected by the aura in his physical body. And before you repeat the argument that the aura also affected the psyche, I already addressed it here by saying it could be both physical and mental which you did not respond to. You even cut that part out when quoting me

Turned dimension

Dimension can mean anything just like @RM97 said, in this context it means the surroundings, you have to proof the area that's D on gets completely erased, when it's still there.

The machine

So? Does that proof anything, the machine got damaged by D and try to repair itself, and so it messed up.

Now that you sent the scan and see it, you'll see this

The rip in the
sealed dimension overlapped with dimensions in other completely different locations.

It's said the rip in the sealed dimension, which means D escape by making a rip, not the destroying the whole thing.

Compacted aura

Except there's NO damage on the surroundings.

Aura being both physical and mental

Physical part, there's no proof the surroundings got affected, and the context push that it's a non physical thing. And you haven't answered how could a physical attack affect the mind. The SA clearly only sent one attack. It's on you on to proof it physically affect the surroundings, since you keep saying it's density.

Also the reason why I cut it it's because it's not important.

Dimension can mean anything just like @RM97 said, in this context it means the surroundings
No, in this context it means the dimension. Can you prove that "dimension" in this context does not refer to the dimension?

you have to proof the area that's D on gets completely erased, when it's still there.

Where did I say it got completely erased?

It's said the rip in the sealed dimension, which means D escape by making a rip, not the destroying the whole thing.

I said it warped the dimension, I didn't say it destroyed it all

Except there's NO damage on the surroundings.

Yes, which is because the aura is compacted. I think you just aren't understanding what I'm saying

Physical part, there's no proof the surroundings got affected

Because its compacted, about the fifth time Im repeating this

and the context push that it's a non physical thing

The context proves that its both

And you haven't answered how could a physical attack affect the mind

Do you think that its impossible for something to attack both the mind and body?

Also the reason why I cut it it's because it's not important.

Yeah if you can't think of a refute it totally means its not important

No, in this context it means the dimension. Can you prove that "dimension" in this context does not refer to the dimension?

The looping part, not the whole dimension

Where did I say it's completely erased?

I said it warped the dimension I didn't say it destroyed it at all

So you basically agree it's only a space-time hax that warps a part of the dimension good.

Compacted

Did you see anything on the place where ancestor stand? Even if it's compacted then there should be something on where he stand.

And the aura that he sent to D isn't compacted. That 'compacted' thing is only a metaphor to how dark it is, come on bro.

The context said both
Did you think it's impossible for something to attack both

If it is both then you'll have to proof D does got affected physically (bruises, damages) and btw in VHD, attacking the mind can cripple the body too.

Why should I refute...that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back