• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valev vs Big Muscle Boi

What does Kenshiro do, and how far into Low 6-B can he go?

Kenshiro touches people and makes them

• explode
  • die when their back muscles contract so intensely they crush their spine
  • walk backwards off a cliff
  • drop dead
  • separate into nine portions
  • slowly, painfully die over the course of the next 3 days
  • die when their heart beats so fast it explodes
  • etcetera
He can also turn intangible and erase anything he moves through, or transport himself and his opponent to a world where defenses and auras are rendered useless and people can only fight with their bare hands.

He can go to 2.18 teratons.

So, one by one,

AP- Kensiro when using his technique (2.18 teratons), equal otherwise (~600 Gigatons each) Speed- Vayla amps pretty well and will keep up rather well.

So, a few things to note:

Pressure points may be difficult, given her hand-to-hand mastery and slightly unorthodox biology, though some of those effects are rather potent, namely explosions.

The Flames of The Consortium are likely dispel-able by Kenshiro, though if he's barraged, he may find himself in danger.

Intangibility doesn't mean anything with her non-physical interaction, and erasure doesn't scratch her, and she's more than capable in hand-to-hand.

Kenshiro can do massive damage with various techniques such as explosions, though, and with the AP advantage, he can certainly hold his own.

So, the battle starts.

Vayla leads with splitting some timeline hairs and gathering some quick information about the opponent, while taking key abilities herself.

She will then play a mid-ranged game, using speed and time manipulation to weave outside of his range with skill and precision.

Overall, the question is, does Kenshiro have a way to actually pin her and her clones down through her massive wall of versatility and capabilities?

Yeah, I don't know to much about Kenshiro because I never watched the show, So i'm kind of not sure if he can do anything but it does seems stacked for Vayla, so I'll vote for her for now. Hopefully someone knowledgable of Ken talks on this.

I'll vote for Vayla, but given his various ways to dura negate and one shot, it's closer than one may expect.

Grace, thanks to none other than Yvonne's summon.

I read up on Kenshiro and his matches just to make sure I was being factual-

Nothing really changes upon my analysis. Kenshiro's precog will be limited, but he can still basically one-shot with his amps and pressure points unless Vayla transforms with the Blade of Envy, which she has never done so far.

Vayla's actual methods of killing Kenshiro kinda rely on actually beating him to death, as opposed to Kenshiro just hitting her once or twice. As well, he could likely still see a second or two into the future.

...unfortunately, that's about it, in regards to his advantages. The Power Null BFR could potentially bypass her resistances, but she's still potent in hand-to-hand.

So after researching Kenshiro more to ensure that my analysis is correct, I can affirm that Vayla still takes this.

Back