• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Using serious profiles on this site (like composite versions of characters imported here from the vs wiki) for vs debates.

I was wondering how people are supposed to use the few actual serious profiles listed on this site for debates. I intend to have a vs debate of [Ecco the Dolphi] vs [Jaws] and Composite Shark, but Ecco and Jaws are listed on the vs wiki, while composite shark is listed here. I wanted to do Ecco vs Composite Shark and Jaws, but than Composite Shark was moved here. So, how would the debate be handled? Would it happen on this site with links being given to Ecco and Jaws's profiles on the vs wiki, or would it be the other way around?

Sorry, but the victory/loss would only be listed on the Composite Shark profile here, as the VSBW is much more serious and can only allow their own profiles to have VS Matches.

Back