• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

User blog question

How do you create a user blog? As in, the page that’s used to make cosmology blogs and stuff.

Fs6XIjR.png

There is no page, u simply edit yourself. Go to what I posted and u can start making the blog yourself.
How do you get to that page? Is it on this forum or on fandom? I went to my profile on here and it’s not there which is why I’m asking

How do you get to that page? Is it on this forum or on fandom? I went to my profile on here and it’s not there which is why I’m asking
It's on fandom.

And while you are there, don't forget to scroll down to the very end of the page and click "VIEW FULL SITE" so you can actually see the pages properly.

Back