• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

US96's Naruto Improvement Project: Basic Chakra Manipulation Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaSlayer96

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Good day everyone!

Yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to fix these profiles.
This'll be the first in a long line of upcoming CRTs aimed at generally improving the profiles' quality. It's technically the second thread after the Substitution Jutsu thread, but shhhhhhhhh
I'm going to be revising the P&A, intelligence, stamina, weaknesses, renders, and maybe a little formatting here and there. To those who only care about stats, don't worry, this won't really take away from that. It's just a side project I'm personally taking on.

Now, onto the topic of this thread.

It's just a simple improvement to the basic chakra manipulation abilities that are present on all of our profiles. This Sandbox should give you all the info you need.

This should be an extremely simple CRT, but lemme know if there's any issues or improvements I should make to the proposal.

As for applying this, it affects literally 95% of the profiles, as it's for all Shinobi, so it's a lot of profiles. I might need help applying it all.

That's it, let's discuss.

I'm saving your naming power for spicy threads that actually matter. It'd be cringe to waste them on this trash.

IMG_20201203_233706.jpg

I've been having a pretty stressful week and may be away from the site more than usual for the next few days. If you could get another member of staff to unlock & relock those profiles I'd appreciate it.
No worries mate. I'll ask someone else to handle it.
Also, I hope everything goes well for you. As Ant always says, try to relax and take care of yourself mentally. Hopefully things improve for you soon.
Also, this CRT looks fine.
Thanks for the evaluation.

Damn, this is a nice start. Shouldn't they also get Accelerated Development too since Killer B said that fighting people makes you stronger just as easily if not more so than just regular training does?

Damn, this is a nice start. Shouldn't they also get Accelerated Development too since Killer B said that fighting people makes you stronger just as easily if not more so than just regular training does?
Can you get that statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back