• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he doesn't know that.

It's kinda like fighting Achilles without knowing that you have to hit the heel.

Not impossible, but far from easy

Uryu should be able to know that the gem is her soul. Soul sensing and stuff.

If he would try to attack it... that's something up to debate.

@Frantzy

Yes

@Homu

Via scaling from a calc barely above baseline MHS+?

Also this Kyoko is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> canon Kyoko who is >> Oktavia who is >>>> Sayaka who is >>>> Homura whose speed is ~60% of Uryu's. I'd argue that she is the one who is faster if anything.

???

I thought Uryu scales to True Shikai Ichigo, who can blizts True Power Yhwach, who should be at least as fast as his base form, who can easily matched Ichibe who is almost Mach 4000.

He scales much higher. the profiles literally threw everyone to lowest calc available which was a fodder doing it, and the same fodder quincies dodged a sub rel minimum calculated beam.

Which "RA"? The AP advantage that he doesn't have, the attack reflection that Kyoko can survive, or the speed advantage that makes this a stomp if it's unequal?

If that crystal is her soul then Uryu can destroy it, he can detect spiritual energy and when she attacks him he can switch the damage to her and the crystal killing her.

The Anti-Thesis works on any 2 targets.

W5KOJxt

It's causality reversal, for example Uryu could take a leaf, crush it and use the Antithesis on the leaf and her. All damage done to the leaf would be changed onto her and the leaf would be fine.

What do you mean in character? if she isn't dying of damage reflection between himself and her he will keep repeating it over and over lmao?

He can change the damage between 2 designated target, when he choose to do it he simply did it between himself and Haschwalt.

I meant the part where just crushed a leaf and swap the damage with Kyoko, he didn't do that like at all. Granted there wasn't any leaf around during the fight against Hasbrow, he can do that to a pebble instead, which he didn't even after getting beaten up to pulp.

Not like that matter, Uryu ain't surviving Matter Destruction Hax anyway.

Uryu can survive matter hax, she'd need to go for the head or destroy his entire body. Otherwise he'd simply revert everything back onto her. And he didn't use it against Jugram in that fashion because he didn't need to. Unlike Kyoko Jugram doesn't regenerate. So Uryu would resort to such tactics at some point. Whether he gets the chance or not is debatable.

There was no need since right after Haschwalt was killed by Auswhalen. It still doesn't change the fact he can pick any 2 targets.

I'm going to need more info on this matter destruction, cause her profile is extremely vague with an ability list and no context.

She doesn't need to destroy his entire body, just destroy his head and Uryu is dead on the ground. Also, assuming a small pebble or leaf can covers up her entire body is also debatable since he hadn't been shown to do that.

It has nothing to do with size..it reflects the damage back down between 2 designated targets.

Bacteria anywhere? bacteria on the body? what?

No, but it has anything to do with the amount of damages he received firsthand. He can reflect damage yes, but he cannot multiply them. Which is why he needs Jugram to beat up first until he received enough damages.

All bacterias actually.

Fast enough to him to be dead considering she only needs to aim for his head.

So let me get this straight.

Uryu is more likely to do something that he never did in character compared to Kyoko hitting him once in a vital spot?

We don't know how long matter manipulation takes, but it's definitely combat applicable because she used it in combat off screen.

No, I never said he would start with that, but he isn't an idiot. And it was mentioned the crystal is her soul, Uryu is able to sense spiritual energy so I'm pretty sure he will target that.

What does she normally start with, if she only did that off-screen?

Fair enough.

That of course, doesn't take 14 clones into account. All which is hard to distinguish by cross-city wide magic detection. He has to hit the Real Kyoko if he wanted to kill her.

I'm not saying that he is an idiot, but the likelihood of Kyoko hitting his head once is way higher than Uryu coming up with a strategy that he never considered before.

Superhero Kyoko fights only off screen.

If her behavior is similar to the canon Kyoko, she beats him up with 14 clones (this version never had PTSD to begin with).

Also the Soul Gem generating spiritual energy doesn't tell him that it's a weak point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back