• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

When are we gonna have a Evangeline AK Mcdowell aka yukihime profile? It seems that every other character has one beside her which I don't understand because she has plenty of feats and abilities shown to have one from the Negi series to Uq holder series.

So the latest chapter basically confirms that we have the existence of other dimensions higher than the 4th dimension. I'm not going to be surprised if God turns out to be actually omnipotent giving this series potential when it comes to drastic power jump.

Brhhhhbb wtf Juzo is broken!! He literally broke the 4th wall so that means his power is legit. Gotta add 4th wall awareness and breaking into his profile

Bruhhhhh wait he is even more broken!! I just realized that when he destroys a concept people will forget the memories of that concept. Like for example the panel that had the word apple in it got cut and Touta forgot what it was. He had to get a book to lear what fruit it was. So it seems there is more to Juzo's power

With how things are going now, how will Negi-Ialda stand a chance?

Unless Ken Akamatsu...

1. Confirms that Negi-Ialda's reality warping has NO limits instead of just affecting magical beings like what we originally assumed.

2. Makes Cosmo Entelecheia's dimension an even higher plane than Jinbei's 4th dimension and Baal's 5th dimension.

4. Give Negi-Ialda immunity to Juuzo's conceptual damage and Dana's time/space manipulation.

5. Introduce the concept of Demiurge in the Negima/UQ Holderverse which should be tied to Ialdabaoth if her origins really have something to do with Gnosticism.

Anything else would take an asspull for Ialda to stand a chance if we limit her with current feats though statement wise Dana did mention that it would take Asuna's Magic Cancel to permanently kill her so assuming Dana is knowledgeable enough then it is possible.

WOSH! i've read all of UQ holder's news scans and i pretty love his pure shonen sensation and many other things.

Since my time is pretty limited i wanted to know if i could calc some things:

• This calc for Kuromaru's speed, can we use the fact that he slashed many time instead of one? (the calc assume one slash but the manga showed multiple line slash)
  • I could also calc Dana's Black Hole feat, tomorrow (maybe ?)
Also juging by the last scans, some scaling need to be adjusted i guess.

Yeah, that should definitely be done by the number of slashes.

Hey guys, long time no see ~

I've actually already made calcs for Kuroumaru and Dana's black hole. And tbf I've wanted to make a big CRT to adjust the scaling and stuff... but college was taking all my time and I didn't have any motivation left to do it on my free time.

But now I can take it easy for some weeks, so I guess I can finally start working on that

Hey dude, good to see you.

I'm hoping for a big CRT soon now that we have your calcs and Causality's calcs.

I have issues with those calcs.

First 1 is m/s ├À m/s to get seconds?

And the 2nd one we are using a full height for someone whose legs are bent?

The touta one I don't understand how the 1 with slower rockets gets a higher speed. But regardless the weird bit is the time frame calcs which make no sense.

Negi fear 1
Negi fear 2
Negi fear 3
On fear manip page.
Hallucination Causatio: An application of Perception Manipulation, Hallucination Causation is the ability to force those to witness hallucinations, which has its own set of possible applications.

So perception manip, because the others saw the sea of the dead on his presence.

Shit, didnt notice that he already have it.

That's not hallucination^. They really saw those souls.

Also did anyone read the new chapter?? It was lit asf.

Also the chapter teased the manga going on even after Ilda gets defeated ƒæüƒæÇ😆. Immortals as strong or stronger than Ilda exists.

Ialada have the cheat power to posses who defeated her, so she most likely gonna become much stronger than anyone else. And Currently Negi is the strongest Mage.

On chapter 126

It is. Literally the strongest entity in the entire solar system. He was already on the same level as Fate - A magister magi, the most powerful class of wizard. Then he fused with the last boss, and now he's more than we can handle.

And Togen Shinmei is a very new school compare to Kyoto Shinmei. So not really sure I can believe Kuromaru's word.

Yeah, this is some more exciting hax. Slicing through the concept of immortality.

Touta's profile is a bit outdated at this point.

He should probably have a third key, and he'll need Blood Manipulation and Duplication added to it.

I've added and updated his new techniques.

As for the third key, I think we can use Jack Rakan for scaling (likely Island level and so on), what do you guys think?

I will create a proposal for updating Touta's page and make a CRT on it soon.

Yup. Looks like Touta has a new form. And can apparently fly around at will now.

One question ... how many kilometers are there from New Ostia to Togen?

I do not know if this map is canonical, but in Negima it said that from the Cerberus forest to Megalomessembria there were 10,000 km ... in UQ Holder this distance seems reduced but on the map you can see that it really is gigantic.

I remember that in Negima there was a lot of data that spoke of distances between points in the magical world, even talked about the size of New Ostia, does anyone remember some? I say all this to know the distance between Ostia and Togen

https://imgur.com/a/tNTyvsL

Back