• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading the Dagon's Level to 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated for now.

Agree: Quang230, Firestorm808 (power absorption), Ghengiroo115, Lovemovies14, Lord_Farquaad69420 (Above the Chronosapien bomb), DarkDragonMedeus (with Firestorm's opinion)

Disagree: Reiner04

Neutral:

Should Dagon scale to the potential AP of the Alpha Rune?

Eh, not really, since we don't see the results of the completed transaction. I mean, Dagon would have power absorption but no signifier of AP.

"Power to rule your universe" - Doesn't really tell us anything except being above the local powers. You could potentially argue being above other Tier 2 tech.

"Create whatever universe he imagines" - It's kinda ambiguous as to how this is done. Presumably, he has Dagon's abilities and mind control to change how the people are.

Wait. Since when did Dagon have Reality Warping on the profile?
Could you please tell me your opinion about this thread again?
updated for now.

Agree: Quang230, Firestorm808 (power absorption), Ghengiroo115, Lovemovies14, Lord_Farquaad69420 (Above the Chronosapien bomb), DarkDragonMedeus ( with Firestorm's opinion)

Neutral:
Is this correct for you?

It's kind of weird because there seems to be statements that Ascalon and Dagon are stronger than CTP and Omnitrix self-destruct.
  1. Vilgax stated that Ascalon is the greatest power that he has felt, even when he's in possession of the CTB since 1700's, and he knew what CTB's power.
  2. Azmuth stated that Ascalon is the only weapon capable of defeat Dagon, and he should know about CTB.
  3. Dagon stated he has power stronger than Ascalon, and even he can give Vilgax a infinite power.
So Ascalon and Dagon should be the strongest CTB or no?

It's kind of weird because there seems to be statements that Ascalon and Dagon are stronger than CTP and Omnitrix self-destruct.
  1. Vilgax stated that Ascalon is the greatest power that he has felt, even when he's in possession of the CTB since 1700's, and he knew what CTB's power.
  2. Azmuth stated that Ascalon is the only weapon capable of defeat Dagon, and he should know about CTB.
  3. Dagon stated he has power stronger than Ascalon, and even he can give Vilgax a infinite power.
So Ascalon and Dagon should be the strongest CTB or no?
Would that mean Ultimate Waybig, Atomix and Eatle scale above CTB too? And Chromastone died absorbing something which wasn't even Low 2-C. So how does this make sense?
I personally think CTB > Ascalon and Dagon

Would that mean Ultimate Waybig, Atomix and Eatle scale above CTB too?
No, this would be only scale to 2-A, but not mean is above CTB (All of them were defeated by Dagon except Atomix was not present and there is no prove that he is stronger than Ascalon).
And Chromastone died absorbing something which wasn't even Low 2-C.
This is as if you are saying that Feedback cannot absorb 1-B or that Chromastone cannot absorb 4-B AP, although Chromastone is explained that when it absorbs a large amount of energy, its power becomes greater, like Feedback:
  1. Like Sugilite which is a Crystalsapien type when absorbing the Back-up Crystal it becomes stronger than before and is able to create Petropia again, the Back-up Crystal also gives Sugilite a infinite power when absorbed which should also give Chromastone the ability to absorb the Back-up Crystal as well.
  2. When fighting Dagon you can see that Chromastone's normal attacks before absorption are weak against Dagon and even when his power increases after absorbing Mana Dagon is not affected unlike when he absorbs Dagon's attacks Chromastone becomes able to harming him.

No, this would be only scale to 2-A, but not mean is above CTB (All of them were defeated by Dagon except Atomix was not present and there is no prove that he is stronger than Ascalon).
Then fine, considering even Atomic-X scales relative to Dagon but still died to CTB.
This is as if you are saying that Feedback cannot absorb 1-B or that Chromastone cannot absorb 4-B AP, although Chromastone is explained that when it absorbs a large amount of energy, its power becomes greater, like Feedback:
I'm mainly talking about the maximum limit. For Feedback it is 1-B and for Chromastone it's an unknown exact amount but we can consider him dying to Charmcaster's device which wasn't 2-A
  1. Like Sugilite which is a Crystalsapien type when absorbing the Back-up Crystal it becomes stronger than before and is able to create Petropia again, the Back-up Crystal also gives Sugilite a infinite power when absorbed which should also give Chromastone the ability to absorb the Back-up Crystal as well.
The infinite power seems extremely vague and not considered to be High 3-A on this wiki yet. I personally think this is a hyperbole because Neither Chromastone nor Sugilite have shown feats of this range
  1. When fighting Dagon you can see that Chromastone's normal attacks before absorption are weak against Dagon and even when his power increases after absorbing Mana Dagon is not affected unlike when he absorbs Dagon's attacks Chromastone becomes able to harming him.
I agree with Chromastone's known limit scaling to Dagon's AP. But that AP must be lower than what Chromastone experienced before when he died to Charmcaster's device.

Last edited:
updated for now.

Agree: Quang230, Firestorm808 (power absorption), Ghengiroo115, Lovemovies14, Lord_Farquaad69420 (Above the Chronosapien bomb), DarkDragonMedeus (with Firestorm's opinion)

Neutral:
bump to check the accuracy of the votes.

Why has only Dagon been upgraded, not the Alpha Rune in Charmcaster's profile page?

And why has Dagon been upgraded to 2-A, rather than the uncertain 2-B or 2-A value mentioned above, exactly?

Also, no explanation for Dagon's statistics was provided within his page, and did @Firestorm808 and @DarkDragonMedeus truly agree with this revision?

I'll leave it to Firestorm. I mostly agreed with things he said, but if there are flaws with the page updating. Maybe that's a different story. But I'll wait for what he has to say.

Thank you for your reply. 🙏

And why has Dagon been upgraded to 2-A, rather than the uncertain 2-B or 2-A value mentioned above, exactly?
This thread was posted at a time when the Ben 10 universe was still rated 2-B, possibly 2-A. But the Ben 10 universe has now been changed to a 2-A rating by Firestorm. The Dagon's profile must therefore be adjusted to the present.

Okay. Understood. Thank you for the explanation. 🙏

Charmcaster's page has not been updated though, and I am not sure why transforming the universe would scale to 2-A.

Charmcaster's page has not been updated though
Will carry out the work when I have enough time. I apologize

I am not sure why transforming the universe would scale to 2-A.
It is a result of this CRT.

Well, you should have started with updating the Alpha Rune, given that it is what Dagon scales from. Also, the reasons for its 2-A power level need to be summarised within Charmcaster's page.

Well, you should have started with updating the Alpha Rune, given that it is what Dagon scales from. Also, the reasons for its 2-A power level need to be summarised within Charmcaster's page.
I doubt how Alpha rune even scales to 2-A but let's wait for the guys who came up with reasonings

@NXCHT.66 Shouldn't this also upscale Ascalon with Dagon's powers as well?
sure. it will be accompanied by a scaling thread that I will be doing in the future.

I doubt how Alpha rune even scales to 2-A but let's wait for the guys who came up with reasonings
some parts have already been described in the OP. (with scan)
We know that this dimension contains ALL the magic of the universe, that is, ALL the power of the Universe, all its energy - all mana. We also know that mana extends across the universe to higher dimensions.
There is also more explanation about Legerdomain and Alpha Rune

• The Legerdomain is an interdimensional realm to be the place from which all magic in the universe flows. (The universe is an infinite space that contains infinite number of dimensions) and this might mean it has time in itself.
Time moves faster in Legerdomain than it does on Earth: minutes on Earth can amount to days in Legerdomain.

• Charmcaster claims that the Alpha Rune is a source of ultimate power in Legerdomain.

• The wearer control over magic itself and dominion over Legerdomain, the dimension from which all of the magic in the universe flows.

• The one who wields it has power over magic itself and control over the realm of magic itself.

• Alpha Rune also serves as a kind of stabilizer for the realm of Legerdomain, as removing it from the realm or removing part of its power can cause the Legerdomain to become unstable and crumble.

• Alpha Rune has been proven to contain enormous amounts of mana.
as demonstrated by Zs'skayr, Zs'skayr attempts to absorb the mana from the Alpha Rune in order to revive Lord Transyl
(in Ben 10 Omniverse Season 5 episode 8
name of episode is The Vampire Strikes Back)
even though Zs'skayr had absorbed a large amount of mana from the Alpha Rune, but it still had enough more power left for Charmcaster to use against Ben.)

so, whoever holds the Alpha Rune receives all the power of the Alpha Rune. and over control Legerdomain freely, too. as demonstrated by Charmcaster.

I also added this to Dagonax (since Vilgax absorb all of Dagon's power).

Charmcaster's profile will be updated in the next 40+ hours. sorry for the delay.

For this.
Ben profile will also upgrade right since he use Ascalon to absorb Dagon power from Vilgax
I also added this to Dagonax (since Vilgax absorb all of Dagon's power).
Do we need to have a new thread for scaling first? If it's not necessary, I'm okay

2-A is just when Dagon has the souls, right? In that case then I don’t see why Ben with Ascalon would have 2-A.

He gets 2-A with power absorption just like Feedback has 1-B rating with energy absorption
Wait, are we saying that Ben gets all of Dagon’s abilities? Because I’m not sure if that’s the case and I don’t think that’s something currently accepted either. Might be wrong though.

Also I just realised, isn’t Power Absorption the wrong ability to add? Power Absorption is absorbing someone’s abilities, which Dagon doesn’t do.

Wait, are we saying that Ben gets all of Dagon’s abilities? Because I’m not sure if that’s the case and I don’t think that’s something currently accepted either. Might be wrong though.
First, we know that Vilgax has both Dagon's powers and abilities. We know because the serie clearly shown us.

Second, as Hellformer said
Technically should get

and we can know more from the context in the serie.
Ben: Don't be such a baby. I just took Dagon's power from you.

Vilgax: Then you are a fool. You have the Ultimatrix, the Sword of Azmuth and the power of Dagon at your fingertips.

Ben: Yeah? So?

afterward, Vilgax explains what Ben is capable to do of with the power he has, such as Take the universe in hands and mold it to will or Can create whatever universe he imagines. which Ben will finally say I really could.

this context indicates that Ben recognizes that he has Dagon's power within himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back