• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades for the Tenku Shinpan

The Supervisor clearly says that the boundary is becoming thin and the dimensions will combine. if whats Yuri is doing rn is not controlling the borders idk know whats that then lol. or maybe u can explain what do u mean by controlling the borders because from what I see Yuri is keeping the boundary between the dimensions from getting thin and combine, which is what Soul king is doing IIRC, if he doesn't maintain the balance, the boundary will collapse and the 3 worlds will combine and scatter
The admin was hit directly on his brain which isn't even covered by his skull, his brain is completely exposed, even if its AP it's not like she will be 4-D from what I know since each dimension just has buildings so this point is meaningless tbh
or maybe you can explain more about that
The dimensions combine via releasing the borders, that's like... what Super Buu was doing with vice shout. Currently in arrive she's seemingly got possessed which means she no longer closed the borders stopping the flow from happening, but she's still keeping the borders maintain. Maintain balance in context is that if the borders aren't kept then other dimensions would fall into each other. I don't think I need to explain that a brain would not be so infinitely weaker that a hammer could destroy it if we were putting him at the actual Low 2-C tiering since the realm is literally a parallel universe. Also each dimension doesn't "just have buildings" the original world/dimension Yuri and co. lived in before being forcefully taken into there is their universe and you can see stars in the sky of the dimension they got sent too.

Anyways from what the context of TS provides, what Yuri does is have control over the boundaries which allows her to stop flows and such from coming in and out of dimensions or universes merging together, the person who will become God (which has not been reached yet, likely going to be reached in Arrive unless it gets canceled) will have the power to completely stop these dimensional turbulences from occurring in the first place, the Adminstrator can directly warp the reality of his own realm and maintains it's balance through this. If you want to apply it to AP it'd at best be only the adminstrator's feat which would require you to be an adminstrator to be, the rest is just reality warping/boundary manipulation.

I don't think I need to explain that a brain would not be so infinitely weaker that a hammer could destroy it if we were putting him at the actual Low 2-C tiering since the realm is literally a parallel universe. Also each dimension doesn't "just have buildings" the original world/dimension Yuri and co. lived in before being forcefully taken into there is their universe and you can see stars in the sky of the dimension they got sent too.
ohh fine in my side then, didn't know that he will be 4-D so nvm

We should probably apply Ogbunabali's conclusions.

We should probably apply Ogbunabali's conclusions.
I most likely edited the OP to what he said, except the portal creation thing (which I will probably remove), and I don't know if he accepted reality warping for Yuri or no

Okay. Thank you. It seems like we have reached a conclusion that can be applied here then.

Okay. Is somebody willing to handle it please?

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

Okay. Help from other members would be appreciated then.

probably the FTL+ one for Rika will not be accepted
I don't know how to calc Yuri's feat
I think I will try to calc Rika's feat like this
1006/0.001 × 6.45
which gives us 6488.7km/s (MHS+)
do u have any thoughts on this?

If somebody lists the feats that need to be calculated, along with the necessary scans, I can ask some calc group members to help out afterwards.

Last edited:
I think my calc for Rika should work, I will post it when I'm using the Laptop
but for other feats
This for Yuri
skyscrapers there are so big, here, and here too.
they probably look smaller in the feat pic because they are next to that wall which is likely taller and wider than any skyscraper in the dimension, as we can see here, and here
scales to her no one, as she is the strongest character in the realm

Last edited:
@GiverOfThePeace
Whenever you want to edit the profiles, I'd suggest making a new key for her as a "person who is close to God" and as an "Adminsitrator"
a new Key for Yuka as a "person who is close to God"
a new key for Rika as an "Apostle"
a new key for the Great Angel in his true form when he was strengthened by Yuka
+ Also Damage commented on the calc, he seems to have no problem with the calc itself but with the scaling, to make sure I asked him to put his opinion about the calc itself to know if we should use it or no
Yuri’s feat and the railgun one will probably be put on hold until someone can calculate them.

@GiverOfThePeace
Whenever you want to edit the profiles, I'd suggest making a new key for her as a "person who is close to God" and as an "Adminsitrator"
a new Key for Yuka as a "person who is close to God"
a new key for Rika as an "Apostle"
a new key for the Great Angel in his true form when he was strengthened by Yuka
+ Also Damage commented on the calc, he seems to have no problem with the calc itself but with the scaling, to make sure I asked him to put his opinion about the calc itself to know if we should use it or no
Yuri’s feat and the railgun one will probably be put on hold until someone can calculate them.
Yuka has that
Rika has that

In terms of scaling Great Angel that scales is the RPL'd amped one, Sniper Mask scaling post-God Code is fine (that should be a separate key honestly), Yuri scaling is self explanatory.

Waiting for the other calcs now.

So the guy who was going to add those, is banned ig? there is this line on his name
anyways maybe I can add them later
edit: damn many scans links arent working rn lmao I will need to reread many chapters so this will take awhile

Last edited:
It seems like he requested the ban himself.

Anyway, can you remind us what needs to get done here please?

Probably, yes, but it is hard to quantify properly without exact known distances.

You should preferably only edit profile pages if you know how to stick to our standard formats in that regard.

See here:

You should preferably only edit profile pages if you know how to stick to our standard formats in that regard.

See here:

Well I already edited Rika’s page here, its easy lol but the other 3 characters need new keys which idk how to make

Is somebody else here willing to help apply these changes? Yuka had problems doing so correctly.

Back