• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Today i want upgrade attack potency and tiering Issei hyoudo To Likely 2c

=======================================
Disagree for a couple of reasons, I’m guessing the “Fake universe” is where your main argument is stemming from????

"Yes, [Innovate Clear] is an ability that enables the user to create an ideal world in another dimension...that's its normal ability."

What does an “ideal world” even mean? Their own magic wonderland? How are they doing this? How fast? They call it a “world” which in Japanese can mean a couple things. You also create this ideal world inside another dimension, so how big is this dimension?

"It might look alike, but there is one thing that is clearly different. It's the fact that [Innovate Clear] can create even living things in that world. It's a Longinus capable of creating a fake universe."

First portion refers to this “ideal world” as just that a world which again has multiple meanings. “Fake universe” is also very vague, what does that entail? Does that mean it simulates fake stars, solar systems and galaixes? And if it does, do they act like actual celestial bodies and such?

Even if it were somehow a universe that’s created, it probably wouldn’t qualify for “likely 2c anyway. It doesn’t even reach high 3-A, there’s no size statement so assumedly it’s finite. And for it to be Low2-c it would have needed to create the entire space-time continuum.

Just a bit skeptical, so if official translations/RAWS can be provided and or more arguments for universal that’d be great I’m always opened to change my mind

Disagree for a couple of reasons, I’m guessing the “Fake universe” is where your main argument is stemming from????

"Yes, [Innovate Clear] is an ability that enables the user to create an ideal world in another dimension...that's its normal ability."

What does an “ideal world” even mean? Their own magic wonderland? How are they doing this? How fast? They call it a “world” which in Japanese can mean a couple things. You also create this ideal world inside another dimension, so how big is this dimension?

"It might look alike, but there is one thing that is clearly different. It's the fact that [Innovate Clear] can create even living things in that world. It's a Longinus capable of creating a fake universe."

First portion refers to this “ideal world” as just that a world which again has multiple meanings. “Fake universe” is also very vague, what does that entail? Does that mean it simulates fake stars, solar systems and galaixes? And if it does, do they act like actual celestial bodies and such?

Even if it were somehow a universe that’s created, it probably wouldn’t qualify for “likely 2c anyway. It doesn’t even reach high 3-A, there’s no size statement so assumedly it’s finite. And for it to be Low2-c it would have needed to create the entire space-time continuum.

Just a bit skeptical, so if official translations/RAWS can be provided and or more arguments for universal that’d be great I’m always opened to change my mind
And why get L2C? Let me just make it clear, you can get a 3A rating if it's just an expansion of the material universe. But in the narrative in the state there can be life, it means that the universe there also contains time. So 3D space +1temporal which is where space and time are a continuum, L2C.

Correct, all the matter and material in the universe is just 3-A, but how is this “fake universe” being created? How fast how slow? How do these fake celestial bodies act? Do they act how stars and galaxies do? Everything is just so vague.

“Life” doesn’t equate to time, like at all. A 2D verse can have time doesn’t make it like 4D

...Roygun Belphegor-san seemed like she knew the details of that information. Though we did hear rumors that she had several informants working under her... Nakiri nodded in response to Roygun-san's question.

"[Telos Karma] is a Longinus that's capable of creating choices that aren't possible forcibly."

Roygun-san said as she put her hand on her chin.

"The thirteenth Longinus...is said to be heretical, or a Longinus crowned with the forbidden number. Anyway, the rumours that I heard are mostly

bad."

Yes, I also didn't hear a lot of good things about [Telos Karma]. It's also the cause for it to be mentioned in legends. Nakiri-kun then picked up a stone from the ground and pointed it at Xenovia.

"For Example, if I threw this rock to Prez Xenovia, I think there are a lot of possibilities that could occur. She could repel it, dodge it, cut it, get hit by it, and other possibilities."

"It won't hit. I can do at least that much, y'know?" answered Xenovia Nakini-kun then said "That might be true if it's the president", before

continuing "Simply by throwing this rock at someone, a variety of possibilities are generated. That Longinus is capable of creating the choices that are

impossible. It can cause something like the [Beelzebut] system suddenly experiencing a failure that only affects President Xenovia's surroundings that makes her unable to react to the stone that I threw, and she gets hit."

Ravel-san then said

"...I heard that it can turn the possibility of a phenomenon into an unexpected occurrence..."

Nakini-kun said as he dropped the stone on his hand.

"In human history, there are some things or phenomena that are impossible to explain, right? Even after history has changed drastically, historians and researchers still can't give an answer as to how things became that way. That's because [Telos Karma] supposedly took part in some of those occurrences."

A Longinus that took part in some of the historical events in Japan and Europe

Nakini-kun then added

"That's why [Telos Karma) is also known as [History Breaker],"

This Longinus was said to be a different type of "dangerous' from the other high-class Longinus by all mythologies. Consequently, it seemed like the user's whereabouts had always been searched for, but... The first one who found that person no, the first one who came in contact with that person was Ajuka Beelzebub-sama.

Rias-oneesan then murmured.

"The Longinus which doesn't have detailed information about its Balance Breaker confirmed yet was [Telos Karma] right?"

•— That Longinus is capable of creating the choices that arei mpossible.
That why loginus capable of creating the choices that are impossible

You should probably get staff input thou
That why loginus capable of creating the choices that are impossible

This proof
...Roygun Belphegor-san seemed like she knew the details of that information. Though we did hear rumors that she had several informants working under her... Nakiri nodded in response to Roygun-san's question.

"[Telos Karma] is a Longinus that's capable of creating choices that aren't possible forcibly."

Roygun-san said as she put her hand on her chin.

"The thirteenth Longinus...is said to be heretical, or a Longinus crowned with the forbidden number. Anyway, the rumours that I heard are mostly

bad."

Yes, I also didn't hear a lot of good things about [Telos Karma]. It's also the cause for it to be mentioned in legends. Nakiri-kun then picked up a stone from the ground and pointed it at Xenovia.

"For Example, if I threw this rock to Prez Xenovia, I think there are a lot of possibilities that could occur. She could repel it, dodge it, cut it, get hit by it, and other possibilities."

"It won't hit. I can do at least that much, y'know?" answered Xenovia Nakini-kun then said "That might be true if it's the president", before

continuing "Simply by throwing this rock at someone, a variety of possibilities are generated. That Longinus is capable of creating the choices that are

impossible. It can cause something like the [Beelzebut] system suddenly experiencing a failure that only affects President Xenovia's surroundings that makes her unable to react to the stone that I threw, and she gets hit."

Ravel-san then said

"...I heard that it can turn the possibility of a phenomenon into an unexpected occurrence..."

Nakini-kun said as he dropped the stone on his hand.

"In human history, there are some things or phenomena that are impossible to explain, right? Even after history has changed drastically, historians and researchers still can't give an answer as to how things became that way. That's because [Telos Karma] supposedly took part in some of those occurrences."

A Longinus that took part in some of the historical events in Japan and Europe

Nakini-kun then added

"That's why [Telos Karma) is also known as [History Breaker],"

This Longinus was said to be a different type of "dangerous' from the other high-class Longinus by all mythologies. Consequently, it seemed like the user's whereabouts had always been searched for, but... The first one who found that person no, the first one who came in contact with that person was Ajuka Beelzebub-sama.

Rias-oneesan then murmured.

"The Longinus which doesn't have detailed information about its Balance Breaker confirmed yet was [Telos Karma] right?"

Innovate Clear's ability seems to me to be Pocket Reality Manipulation which doesn't necessarily imply a universal level.
Although I think High School DxD seriously needs an update, there are several factors that I think should be carefully analyzed in order to arrive at an answer.
The 2 main factors that I think should be analyzed are:
-The DxD Power Rating
-The Cosmology of DxD

Regarding the DxD Power Classification, DxD has a system that classifies the power of its beings into "Classes", it has the devils have their Low-class Devil, Middle-class Devil, High-class devil, Ultimate- class Devil, Maou-class Devil, and Transcendental-level, the Dragons have Dragon King Class, Heavenly Dragon Class, Dragon God Class, then we have the gods with God Class and Cheif God Class and Supreme Gods of every mythology, there are also others races like angels, fallen angels, grim reapers and yokai with their own system of measurements but except for the grim reapers the rest of these systems seem to work parallel to that of the devils.

But I think that something that some do not have in mind is that the "Classes" have a lower limit, an upper limit and a range, so 2 beings that belong to the same classes will not necessarily have the same strength, the proof We see this with the God Class where we are told that there is a lower level referred to as Low-class Gods or Non-Combatant Gods, and a higher level referred to as High-class Gods or Combatant Gods.

Another aspect is the calculations that are made, in the first place I think that in order to have a well-done scale of power, you have to have both all the feats and the declarations, but the calculations on the page do not take them all into account, in addition to that some do not seem well made.

As for Cosmology, I think that this is one of the things that has received little attention and that should be analyzed.

Umm, I don't see anything there.
Screenshot_2023-01-02-11-26-33-60.jpg

Back