• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade tier in naruto/boruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier upgrade in naruto/boruto So this is toneri's statement if that's the power of Hamura Otsutsuki.

So because it is stated capable of moving the moon. The moon itself has [7.34767309 e22 kg] mass, then the moon Naruto now has its own space called a hollow moon with [6.281327653 e22 kg] mass.
The main thing here is the power to move the moon even if the moon is not yet empty, toneri is able to move it, because it is the power of hamura before the moon has space in the middle (hollow moon).

Everything i got right here, i just changed the mass of the moon to a normal moon

KE = ½7.34767309 e22 kg(5152.208975 m/s)^2 = 9.75225966822 e29 j or 233+ Exatons

So upgrade toneri tier to Moon+ level. https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-boruto-low-5-b-upscale.118905/

Kinshiki is moon+ level, momoshiki get 2 times stronger.
So momoshiki small planet level.

#Current gokage
Chojuro is able to hurt kinshiki which makes chojuro a moon+ level/ H5C. the kage must be faster than naruto's base when weakened because kurotsuchi is able to hit kinshiki very quickly and kinshiki is bounced far away.
Speed REL and Moon+ level.

#Naruto sage mode
Naruto sage mode is stronger than jiraiya sage mode, make naruto easy island level [600 megatons*10 multiple sg= 6 gigatons], base jiraiya is mountain+ level, island level with sage mode. Jiraiya sage mode actual stronger than curse mark. Because curse mark only an imperfect senjutsu.

Upgrade kinshiki to moon+ level, momoshiki to small planet via fused with kinshiki. Hagoromo to small planet ( stronger than sasuke and naruto sixpath )

Upgrade tier chojuro to Moon+ level and REL via kept up with kinshiki and able to hurt kinshiki

Naruto is island level with sage mode, stronger than jiraiya sage mode.

About you toneri calculation, make a blog, post the calculation there, and ask for it to be reviewed. If it is accepted then we'll use it and ditch the current one, yours isn't too different from the current, the current is 199 exatons, yours is 233 exatons.
About the sage mode stuff, the current ratings for the 7-A+ characters are wrong, they are undergoing revisions, so that's on hold.

About you toneri calculation, make a blog, post the calculation there, and ask for it to be reviewed. If it is accepted then we'll use it and ditch the current one, yours isn't too different from the current, the current is 199 exatons, yours is 233 exatons.
About the sage mode stuff, the current ratings for the 7-A+ characters are wrong, they are undergoing revisions, so that's on hold.
thanks, but i don't understand how to make a blog on android. can't wait for sage mode to go to island level. I hope someone understands and makes a blog because I was inspired/remembered something because of seeing my post, so consider this just a casual discussion

thanks, but i don't understand how to make a blog on android. can't wait for sage mode to go to island level. I hope someone understands and makes a blog because I was inspired/remembered something because of seeing my post, so consider this just a casual discussion
Um, go to the vs battle wiki on fandom, go to your profile, go to blog, create blog, write blog, post blog on this forums in the calculations thread in wiki management section, wait for review.

Tier upgrade in naruto/boruto So this is toneri's statement if that's the power of Hamura Otsutsuki.

So because it is stated capable of moving the moon. The moon itself has [7.34767309 e22 kg] mass, then the moon Naruto now has its own space called a hollow moon with [6.281327653 e22 kg] mass.
The main thing here is the power to move the moon even if the moon is not yet empty, toneri is able to move it, because it is the power of hamura before the moon has space in the middle (hollow moon).

Everything i got right here, i just changed the mass of the moon to a normal moon

KE = ½7.34767309 e22 kg(5152.208975 m/s)^2 = 9.75225966822 e29 j or 233+ Exatons

So upgrade toneri tier to Moon+ level. https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-boruto-low-5-b-upscale.118905/

Kinshiki is moon+ level, momoshiki get 2 times stronger.
So momoshiki small planet level.

#Current gokage
Chojuro is able to hurt kinshiki which makes chojuro a moon+ level/ H5C. the kage must be faster than naruto's base when weakened because kurotsuchi is able to hit kinshiki very quickly and kinshiki is bounced far away.
Speed REL and Moon+ level.

#Naruto sage mode
Naruto sage mode is stronger than jiraiya sage mode, make naruto easy island level [600 megatons*10 multiple sg= 6 gigatons], base jiraiya is mountain+ level, island level with sage mode. Jiraiya sage mode actual stronger than curse mark. Because curse mark only an imperfect senjutsu.
FAX.

We should implement a site-wide screening system so only people who are knowledgeable and coherent in their rhetoric can create CRTs.

Momo and kin have too many anti feats and the current kage aren't above plp like hashirama

It's the truth though regardless of how they arrived to it.
It just seems like an argument from absurdity when people say that.

I’ve debated multiple people on why the new Kages are just that strong and the arguments are always “anti feats” from the anime or just out of context feats. I debated some guy who tried arguing that Chojuro got beat up by random ninjas in his village and come to find out the ninj aren’t random and they were using the seven swords.

What I don’t get is how people could think Momoshiki and Kinshiki are just these fodders cause they fought against the Kages.

During their fight they fail to do actual damage to kinshiki at and the only time kinshiki is damaged by them is when chojiro catches kinshiki off gaurd while he was fighting sasuke. So AP is not 5-C.

I agree with the speed upgrade

I'm only gonna comment on the Kage scaling to Kinshiki thing.

I don't know if they should actually scale because it really doesn't make any sense in my opinion. Back in previous series they weren't even stronger than the previous Kage and we had many characters above them. Naruto and Sasuke gain godly power ups from the Sage and the later villains gain this power from the Ten Tails (Obito and Madara), then you have Kaguya, then Momoshiki and Kinshiki are on this level as well. However, you're telling me that the likes of Chojuro and the other Kage just do unknown type of training for several years (reaching full adult statues) and now they can box with the God Tiers of the verse? I find that hard to believe. However that's just my opinion, nothing more.

Speed scaling is probably fine, I just don't really agree with 5-C scaling. Just my thoughts.

maybe just maybe they arent 7-C. Maybe just maybe they are stronger. Did you know that?
Do we upgrade Team Konohamaru to 5-C as well? Because Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki kept up with the Seven Swordsmen, too.

If you want my honest opinion on the matter—no jokes: no.
Chojuto and Kurotsuchi only managed to get "good hits" on Kinshiki with hax (depending on if you consider the novel's description of the Bone Mutilation to be valid), and only after Sasuke used his Chidori him. Omoi did not get any good hits in on Momoshiki.

If we are going to upgrade the Gokage, who have had little time to train between becoming Kage and current as a result of their time-consuming and incredibly important worklife, to the level of the god-tiers based on some meager and insignificant feats, we should upgrade Naruto to 5-C in base for blocking a strike from Fused Momoshiki, contributing to the Super Uzumaki Rasengan that ultimately killed him, and for kicking Isshiki. We should also upgrade Boruto, since his Vanishing Rasengan managed to knock Momoshiki to the ground.

Do you see the issue here?

Also, the Sage Mode multiplier does not apply anymore, so the 6-C Naruto thing is moot, as well.

As for the moon pushing feat, why are you using the mass of a regular moon again? You never explained that; you just said, "Hamura moved a non-hollow moon" and provided nothing to back up those claims.

I swore we closed a thread just like this recently?

By the way, Baubawang11 is topic-banned from posting more Naruto CRT's, albeit this warning was given to him 5 days ago which was after he made this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back