• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this calc.

I want to upgrade Legion's Dura and Ap, as well as Reginleif and Juggernaut.

Even though I didn't get a clear answer. But the calculation has already been accepted. So there shouldn't be any problem.

From the calculations it can be seen that Reginleif's Durability is 9-A and in many scenes we can see that the Legion's weapons can pierce its Durability so I think they deserve an Ap of 9-A.

In LN Volume 8, it is said during Olivia and Shin's training that they don't activate the high-frequency blade. And it was easily interpreted as to prevent danger during training. So I think Reginleif deserves an Ap 9-A.

And in other cases, besides Shin's machine, they're equipped with guns and weapons that are as powerful as the Legion, so wouldn't be surprised if they all got the Ap 9-A.

In the case of the Juggernaut, they also have high-frequency swords and weapons. But the performance is still much inferior to Reginleif. I'm not sure if he deserves it or not.

I think the Ap from KE is fine, for Reginleif he obviously has that superior Ap performance, but for the Juggernaut it's obviously vastly inferior to Reginleif so I'm not so sure I'd give it a 9-A.

As for the Legion, it's a broad term, scout types can definitely harm Reginleif, tank types are superior to them, and are know for their durability and firepower, with their weakness being like the upper part of their armor. In short they scale, but it's not to the same extent, tank types scale above.

Juggernauts were noted for their poor durability, being walking coffins which offered little protection, and are inferior to Reginleif, but at the same time they fight the same enemies as Reginleif, maybe ap scales, but idk about durability.

For high level Legion like Ameise or Phönix I think they should get all scale but with Juggernauts I think they should give scale ap. As for durability I think it should be Unknown as before.

There’s a 48 hour grace period before it can be added
I mean, it is almost 2 days since this thread was created and there are only a few hours left to 48 hours.

How annoying this rule is... I can imagine a thread with 10 staff agree and it can't pass because you have to wait 48 hours to apply it or a thread changing a simple calculation with overall approval and it can't pass because you have to wait 48 hours.

If I understand correctly, now I can edit because the topic has been posted more than 48 hours already, right?

I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back