• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Jiren to Tier Low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Jiren was powering up, he shook the entire World of Void, an isolated place outside of the multiverse with literally no time or space. As the name implies, it is a void world with infinite nothingness. Which scared everyone in presence. So yeah....shaking a realm of infinite size is greater than a simple universal level.

Also, it was also stated that Jiren is the strongest enemy Goku's ever faced, which would make him Low 2-C by scaling.

Jiren > Infinite Zamasu

It was, I also would like to point out that the narrator may give more context in the next episode like when goku and beerus were going to destroy the universe

WeeklyBattles said:
Did Goku actually fight Infinite Zamasu though?
He was planning to all by himself if only had a senzu bean. I mean if Future Zeno thinks Jiren is impressive; whereas he thinks Infinite Zamasu is annoying, you know something is wrong here.

Goku, trunks, and vegeta blasted a attack which forced them into a beam struggle with infinite zamasu. They obviously lost they lost the beam clash. Goku even was thinking on fight him, If he just had a senzu bean with him

Goku surviving attacks from infinite zamasu or saying he could take him is pis, he was getting trashed by a far weaker version of zamasu.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Goku surviving attacks from infinite zamasu or saying he could take him is pis, he was getting trashed by a far weaker version of zamasu.
Future Zeno thought Infinite Zamasu was annoying, did he said the same thing to Jiren? No, he was rather impressed.

That doesn't mean much, using zeno as a standard who is hilariously above everyone, doesn't justify anything, also difference between zamasu and jiren is zamasu literally took over the universe and was trying to take over everything, while jiren is a strong dude fighting in a tournament, zeno would erase both of them easily anyway.

As for jiren being>infinite zamasu, i think that requires more proof.

Celestial Pegasus said:
That doesn't mean much, using zeno as a standard who is hilariously above everyone, doesn't justify anything, also difference between zamasu and jiren is zamasu literally took over the universe and was trying to take over everything, while jiren is a strong dude fighting in a tournament, zeno would erase both of them easily anyway.
As for jiren being>infinite zamasu, i think that requires more proof.
Well Beerus wasn't even brothered by Infinite Zamasu, could the same thing be said for Jiren? Beerus was scared the hell out of Jiren.

I agree with needing more proof.

For one, Goku wasnt the only one facing I.Z. so just because Jiren Gokus strongest opponent doesn't mean Jiren is neccesarily above a guy who was against everyone. And Goku didnt even fight him.

Second, that was a single statement made by Shin who kinda isnt the most reliable. He even thought Pui-Pui and Zarkon were too strong for Goku, Vegeta and Gohan.

@Professor Agreed shin isn't a credible source, we need more proof to back it up especially when we are dealing with putting characters on tiers infinetly above where they currently are, for now jiren and goku will be High 3-A.

Wait I thought jiren and goku were going to be placed on the High 3-A that isn't infinitely below low 2-C

@Huesito Low 2-C is infinelty above High 3-A. High 3-A is infinite 3-D/limited 4-D power but Low 2-C is 4-D power, 4-D will always be greater than 3-D power regardless of the level, an infinite 3-D being is still just a 3-D being, and still infinitely below a 4-D being.

Exactly. Also something else.

Like you said, Goku got curbstomped by a far weaker version of Zamasu and anything less is PIS. So then obviously IZ is stronger by a hilarious degree.

Not only did Goku not fight IZ (plus Shin knowing Goku even wanted to fight him...how?) but since both Zamasus are still much stronger than Goku, for all we know Shins statement at best could just apply to the Zamasu goku fought and lost against, which is just 3-A. In addition, we'd also have to consider Goku even fighting Jiren to be PIS in this scenerio since if Jiren is stronger than any of Goku's opponents, then Goku suddenly closing such a wide gap out of nowhere would make no sense even with a new form. Unless the statement is just that,a statement.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Exactly. Also something else.
Like you said, Goku got curbstomped by a far weaker version of Zamasu and anything less is PIS. So then obviously IZ is stronger by a hilarious degree.

Not only did Goku not fight IZ (plus Shin knowing Goku even wanted to fight him...how?) but since both Zamasus are still much stronger than Goku, for all we know Shins statement at best could just apply to the Zamasu goku fought and lost against, which is just 3-A. In addition, we'd also have to consider Goku even fighting Jiren to be PIS in this scenerio since if Jiren is stronger than any of Goku's opponents, then Goku suddenly closing such a wide gap out of nowhere would make no sense even with a new form. Unless the statement is just that,a statement.
Is not only a statement, Jiren and Goku really shake the world of void.

Well it seems I can't find it but I was told a while back that High 3-A isn't always infinitely below Low 2-C. But it probably doesn't apply to jiren and goku feat

There's no reason to say Infinite Zamasu is infinitely superior to regular Fusion Zamasu though. That honestly doesn't make any sense. Also, SSB Kaioken Goku was able to damage Fusion Zamasu (pre-Light of Justice), and SSR Trunks and SSB Vegeta matched Fusion Zamasu's Holy Wrath.

@Paleomario66 This is a character index wiki, you think the writers of the series are thinking that the feat a character performs makes them infinetly above the another? No they just think it makes them stronger, they don't analyze this stuff, that's what we do here, according to our system fusion zamasu is infinitely weaker than infinite zamasu, do the writers think the difference between them is that much? Probably not, but that's what their feats indicate.

I'm sure the authors don't analyze it. It doesn't make sense, since there's nothing implying Infinite Zamasu being stronger than regular Fusion Zamasu. That's what I'm saying.

Listen becoming one with space-time puts infinite zamasu infinelty above his previous self, infinite zamasu is 4-D, regular zamasu is just 3-D, a 4-D being>infinetly above a 3-D being.

This is what their feats indicate, and that's what we go by.

For shin not being a credible source.

He was There, he knows sll about infinite zamasu, he seen him in action, add the fact whis was gonna 1v1 infinite zamasu if Zeno didn't get involved too.

Goku thinking he can take him is bullshit, shin and whis are credible though.

Still too speculative, we need direct proof saying jiren>infinite zamasu otherwise don't think we should put him infintely above his current tiering based on assumptions, who knows if whis and beerus could really take infinite zamasu, maybe they could only do it due to some hax ability or something and not raw power, we could assume they could (actually i believe the angels are low 2-C, especially the grand priest.), but we have no proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back