• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unreason vs Illogic (Venuzdonoa vs HANSARP)

Kirinator07

He/Him
Seeing as they both have logic-breaking feats I thought I'd be wise to just let them have a go at each other.

SBA

• For the vs-thread the item is wielded by a theoretical wielder with the same AP, Striking Strength & Durability as the Tier the item is trying to get a spot in and enough LS to handle the weapon. The wielder has no powers besides these stats and what the items give them.
  • Speed Equal, as way too many items have no independent speed. As a basis for the speed equalization, the wielder is assumed to have priorly had combat speed equal to the item's combat speed. If the item has no combat speed, it is equal to its reaction speed instead. If it doesn't have that either, the wielder's combat speed is assumed equal to the item's attack speed.
  • The wielder is assumed to have average skill in the usage of the item or just enough to make proper use of each of the item's features.
  • The wielder is assumed to have average stamina and energy pool (e.g. mana pool for items that need magic to be powered) for their tier.
  • The wielder is assumed to use average intelligence in the usage of the item.
  • The items need to have their own profile and... be equipment-like items, not androids or similar that just are regular characters
  • SCP-4885-B key is used

Venuzdonoa:

HANSARP:

Last edited:
Let me call the MGK group and see what they say about this (also the title is spot on; i like it)

Venozdonor stomps ( even though Venozdonor still needs some Upgrade though) from the looks of the SCP profile unless i am missing something. Still Venozdonor passives are better

Venozdonor stomps ( even though Venozdonor still needs some Upgrade though) from the looks of the SCP profile unless i am missing something. Still Venozdonor passives are better
The way logic/Surrealisticas works in SCP is complicated at best, but SCP-4885-B passively breaks down logic around it and causing it to become pure chaos and unreason beyond any different logical frameworks.

The way logic/Surrealisticas works in SCP is complicated at best, but SCP-4885-B passively breaks down logic around it and causing it to become pure chaos and unreason beyond any different logical frameworks.
Don't see any speed catagory in the profile for SCP + Venozdonor gives HGR and resistance to HGR negation. Immeasurable speed. It works Passive. And does Better Logic Manipulation than SCP.

Don't see any speed catagory in the profile for SCP + Venozdonor gives HGR and resistance to HGR negation. Immeasurable speed. It works Passive. And does Better Logic Manipulation than SCP.
Speed is practically immeasurable beyond reason (pun intended) due to working on higher-tiered gods and is also passive, HGR is mostly irrelevant as it can affect HGR on a NEP scale that is beyond even the recursive one that Graham has, and still haven't explained why the sword has better Logic Manipulation when scaling to logic profiles like this and that.

Speed is practically immeasurable beyond reason (pun intended) due to working on higher-tiered gods and is also passive,
It you have proof for weapon itself working on immeasurable speed Passively feel free to tag it here of course Low 1C range
HGR is mostly irrelevant as it can affect HGR on a NEP scale that is beyond even the recursive one that Graham has, and
Graham has layers NEP and HGR. So it doesn't matter I don't see where you trying to go here . Venozdonor has Adaptation.
still haven't explained why the sword has better Logic Manipulation when scaling to logic profiles like this and that.
The profile you linked are 1A why don't you link the profile for Low 1C with better logic manipulation.

It you have proof for weapon itself working on immeasurable speed Passively feel free to tag it here of course Low 1C range
The only problem is the smurf which could work on High 1-A beings like Mekhane, but it should still be way beyond baseline immeasurable

Graham has layers NEP and HGR. So it doesn't matter I don't see where you trying to go here . Venozdonor has Adaptation.
Graham only transcends endless layers of NEP, 4885-B can affect spaces that are many huge transcendences above endless layers of NEP Type 2 with a much larger NEP power scale, and all with different logical frameworks from human logic within them, not seeing how Venuz can adapt to NEP that has R>F layers in it or how HGR is even a mention here.

The profile you linked are 1A why don't you link the profile for Low 1C with better logic manipulation.
Low 1-C or High 1-A either way, the potency would be the same as those items can affect different logical frameworks like how higher order works in the MGF verse.

The only problem is the smurf which could work on High 1-A beings like Mekhane, but it should still be way beyond baseline immeasurable
Nigh Omnipresence isn't Immeasurable speed so Venozdonor still goes faster
Graham only transcends endless layers of NEP, 4885-B can affect spaces that are many huge transcendences above endless layers of NEP Type 2 with a much larger NEP power scale, and all with different logical frameworks from human logic within them, not seeing how Venuz can adapt to NEP that has R>F layers in it or how HGR is even a mention here.
Doesn't change anything. Unless SCP gives the user same durability as 1A then it's a stomp match up where Venozdonor can't win ( if that's the it doens't get added to the profiles anyway)
Low 1-C or High 1-A either way, the potency would be the same as those items can affect different logical frameworks like how higher order works in the MGF verse.
It does matter there should be some Wincons to argue stomp matches are not allowed.

Not really gonna participate sinse I'm not really well knoladgable in the first verse and not familirized with this scp, but wanted to say:

This match up really looks like you just spamed random keys to type their names lol

Nigh Omnipresence isn't Immeasurable speed so Venozdonor still goes faster
Mekhane is comparable to The Serpent who has immeasurable speed so they're roughly equal, but Venuzdoner is only immeasurable due to already destroying the reason of things, something 4885-B entirely lacks.

Doesn't change anything. Unless SCP gives the user same durability as 1A then it's a stomp match up where Venozdonor can't win ( if that's the it doens't get added to the profiles anyway)
Their potency depends on the number of individuals affected, so maybe a few hundred can affect a Low 1-C structure.

It does matter there should be some Wincons to argue stomp matches are not allowed.
As already implied by the reply above.

Mekhane is comparable to The Serpent who has immeasurable speed so they're roughly equal, but Venuzdoner is only immeasurable due to already destroying the reason of things, something 4885-B entirely lacks.
Characters having immeasurable speed means nothing. Here character will have basic knowledge & abilities. It's about Weapons stomping the opponent. Venozdonor passive> SCP

Venozdonor already has feats for even Affecting Graham who lacks Reason & Logic so Scp lacking that doesn't matter
Their potency depends on the number of individuals affected, so maybe a few hundred can affect a Low 1-C structure.

As already implied by the reply above.
I don't see any low 1C scaling. You are just assuming that with no proper scaling.

Characters having immeasurable speed means nothing. Here character will have basic knowledge & abilities. It's about Weapons stomping the opponent. Venozdonor passive> SCP

Venozdonor already has feats for even Affecting Graham who lacks Reason & Logic so Scp lacking that doesn't matter
Passive won't mean much when 4885-B will turn the purpose of Venuzdonoa into chaos, the phenomenon is immeasurable not the character, it's still faster. Graham only lacks certain order, not the entirety of it, plus ignoring the nonexistence scaling I provided.

I don't see any low 1C scaling. You are just assuming that with no proper scaling.
It says varies, it's not an assumption and it doesn't need to be valid in this case, so it can affect Venuzdonoa.

Passive won't mean much when 4885-B will turn the purpose of Venuzdonoa into chaos, the phenomenon is immeasurable not the character, it's still faster. Graham only lacks certain order, not the entirety of it, plus ignoring the nonexistence scaling I provided.
?? Profile you linked for SCP doesn't have whatever you claiming why don't you show me the proof for it Regenerating his user on HGR level. Also immeasurable speed matters you haven't given a single thing to counter that.
Transduality (Type 3) for his true nature (Graham's true nature it is the pure nothingness that lacks and is unbound by all order and reason without exception
It says varies, it's not an assumption and it doesn't need to be valid in this case, so it can affect Venuzdonoa.
So it's a stomp i. Favour of SCP?

?? Profile you linked for SCP doesn't have whatever you claiming why don't you show me the proof for it Regenerating his user on HGR level. Also immeasurable speed matters you haven't given a single thing to counter that.
What profile are you referring to? be specific, you also literally just said characters having immeasurable speed means nothing when I've shown a profile of an immeasurable speed being scaled to another character that would be implied to be affected by it, HGR isn't gonna matter when it can affect on a deeper level of Nonexistence that not even Graham can survive in, plus Venuzdonoa can't even interact with Graham's true nature so much as incap him.

So it's a stomp i. Favour of SCP?
Is that a vote for the SCP? remember it can affect a way deeper scaling chain of nonexistence than Graham can.

Also speed equalized would mean something unless illogical tasks are involved.
Speed Equalized for characters not for weapons and you still hasn't shown any feats for SCP being able to regenerate his user.
What profile are you referring to? be specific, you also literally just said characters having immeasurable speed means nothing when I've shown a profile of an immeasurable speed being scaled to another character that would be implied to be affected by it, HGR isn't gonna matter when it can affect on a deeper level of Nonexistence that not even Graham can survive in, plus Venuzdonoa can't even interact with Graham's true nature so much as incap him.
Still don't see scans for what I asked.
Is that a vote for the SCP?
Stomp is not considered as vote
remember it can affect a way deeper scaling chain of nonexistence than Graham can.
It doens't you haven't shown any feats for your SCP

Speed Equalized for characters not for weapons and you still hasn't shown any feats for SCP being able to regenerate his user.
Like I said, why does it matter?

Still don't see scans for what I asked.
I already linked two profiles illustrating that 4885-B can affect immeasurable beings

Stomp is not considered as vote
Stomp is only for the number of individuals, in this case, its a few hundred, just enough to reach the 5th dimension

It doens't you haven't shown any feats for your SCP
regular Pattern Screamers(NEP type 2) <<< infinite layers of conceptual nonexistance in the noosphere < the Not/kaktusverse gods(Paragons of IS)/djoricverse gods(isabel/brothers death/scarlet king; their NEP type 2 is above standard conceptualization and being emptier than regular void and more hollow than pattern screamers) < The Absence(its type 1 actually implied to being superior to Isabel at her full potential) < Paragons of IS NOT < Paragon of Names < IS < SCP-3930/IS NOT

Graham's is only infinite layers of conceptual NEP Type 2 < one transcendence over it

That's the scaling chain of NEP in which different logical frameworks are originated and 4885-B can affect the entirety of it and above with no principal behind it, you're telling me Venuzdonoa can erase that?

Like I said, why does it matter?
For the vs-thread the item is wielded by a theoretical wielder with the same AP, Striking Strength & Durability as the Tier the item is trying to get a spot in and enough LS to handle the weapon. The wielder has no powers besides these stats and what the items give them.
Have you even read the rules ?
I already linked two profiles illustrating that 4885-B can affect immeasurable beings
Them having immeasurable speed doesn't give immeasurable speed to SCP weapon (not automatically)
Stomp is only for the number of individuals, in this case, its a few hundred, just enough to reach the 5th dimension
No stomp matches are not allowed & you are just circling around without any other things.
regular Pattern Screamers(NEP type 2) <<< infinite layers of conceptual nonexistance in the noosphere < the Not/kaktusverse gods(Paragons of IS)/djoricverse gods(isabel/brothers death/scarlet king; their NEP type 2 is above standard conceptualization and being emptier than regular void and more hollow than pattern screamers) < The Absence(its type 1 actually implied to being superior to Isabel at her full potential) < Paragons of IS NOT < Paragon of Names < IS < SCP-3930/IS NOT

Graham's is only infinite layers of conceptual NEP Type 2 < one transcendence over it

That's the scaling chain of NEP in which different logical frameworks are originated and 4885-B can affect the entirety of it and above with no principal behind it, you're telling me Venuzdonoa can erase that?
Wow show me when did NEP become Conceptual Manipulation. Also funny Graham NEP had TD3 which SCP can't even relate to stomp.

Nah Either it's stomp or Beno passives goes first. I am voting Venozdonor.

Have you even read the rules ?

Them having immeasurable speed doesn't give immeasurable speed to SCP weapon (not automatically)
HANSARP as a book isn't immeasurable, the individuals affected however are immeasurable beyond the baseline due to breaking down the logic that applies to them, the rules only apply to the people, not the weapons like you said, 4885-B are people, not weapons.

No stomp matches are not allowed & you are just circling around without any other things.
Notices it says varies while blatently ignoring the rest of what I've implied?

Wow show me when did NEP become Conceptual Manipulation. Also funny Graham NEP had TD3 which SCP can't even relate to stomp.
When did I even say NEP becoming concept manip, you're twisting my words, they are nonexistent on a conceptual level, and how is TD relevent here?

Nah Either it's stomp or Beno passives goes first. I am voting Venozdonor.
Seeing as I've showed you that 4885-B works on immeasurables and doesn't always reach High 1-A due to "varies", you're just throwing that with unclear logistics, you still haven't explained how it can affect at a deeper level of illogics and nonexixtence.

HANSARP as a book isn't immeasurable, the individuals affected however are immeasurable beyond the baseline due to breaking down the logic that applies to them, the rules only apply to the people, not the weapons like you said, 4885-B are people, not weapons.
Still don't see that Countering immeasurable speed passives
Doesn't change what I mean
When did I even say NEP becoming concept manip, you're twisting my words, they are nonexistent on a conceptual level, and how is TD relevent here?
Go back read what you said beside Tier Cap is 6D and Venozdonor affects even on characters who has TD and NEP which SCP can't relate
Seeing as I've showed you that 4885-B works on immeasurables and doesn't always reach High 1-A due to "varies", you're just throwing that with unclear logistics, you still haven't explained how it can affect at a deeper level of illogics and nonexixtence.
Nothing shows from your replies how SCP can even harm Venozdonor user. Where Venozdonor gives user HGR and Even one layer Regeneration negation resistance.

Due to tier cap and looking at SCP profile I am voting Venozdonor.

What's the most non-existent thing in the entire scp franchise?

Still don't see that Countering immeasurable speed passives
It definetly does, since if you read the page it says this

Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation (Their presence passively breaks reality, removing any kind of logic and reason itself from the world and causing it to become pure chaos and unreason where even logically impossible things can occur and where people act in irrational ways for no reasons. This effect takes time to go away even when the instances have left, and becomes more potent and more wide-reaching with more individuals, with the radius increasing exponentially with more individuals)
It doesn't matter if the speed is immeasuable since it would already destroy the logic behind it so passives are redundant

Doesn't change what I mean
Still it can affect 6-D beings its just the amount of individuals involved which is many dozens of them.

Go back read what you said beside Tier Cap is 6D and Venozdonor affects even on characters who has TD and NEP which SCP can't relate
4885-B can do the same as Mekhane is a TD and BDE character as well so I don't know why you're saying this. And I did go back, its just that you don't understand what I was saying which is nothingness on a conceptual level but even more layered than anything MGK has to offer

Nothing shows from your replies how SCP can even harm Venozdonor user. Where Venozdonor gives user HGR and Even one layer Regeneration negation resistance.

Due to tier cap and looking at SCP profile I am voting Venozdonor.
By erasing them on a level where not even there HGR can take place? Can you just look over my NEP scaling mention for one second and see what you missed out on, once again HGR doesn't matter when the oppoent is erasing you on an even deeper level. Where's even the argument that Venuzdonoa can affect something that is already illogical to a hilarious degree? You haven't provided any thus far.

What's the most non-existent thing in the entire scp franchise?
The Department of Unreality, they are nonexistent even to plotless beings who are already nonexistent to comepletely illogical entities like SCP-4885-B.

It definetly does, since if you read the page it says this
Nowhere it states Immeasurable speed you making things up show me the specific scan where it destroyed Logic Beyond Immeasurable speed. Yeah that's straight up NLF.
It doesn't matter if the speed is immeasuable since it would already destroy the logic behind it so passives are redundant
You are using No Limit Fallacy 🗣️🗣️🗣️. I hope you know what that means.

Show me Feats for SCP destroying Logic Beyond immeasurable speed. Unlike SCP Venozdonor has feats.
Still it can affect 6-D beings its just the amount of individuals involved which is many dozens of them.
It can affect 6D being doesn't mean it will protest it's used with 6D Durability.
4885-B can do the same as Mekhane is a TD and BDE character as well so I don't know why you're saying this. And I did go back, its just that you don't understand what I was saying which is nothingness on a conceptual level but even more layered than anything MGK has to offer
Just appeal to ignorance at this point.
By erasing them on a level where not even there HGR can take place? Can you just look over my NEP scaling mention for one second and see what you missed out on, once again HGR doesn't matter when the oppoent is erasing you on an even deeper level. Where's even the argument that Venuzdonoa can affect something that is already illogical to a hilarious degree? You haven't provided any thus far.
I don't have to provide anything where it's already on Venozdonor profile and It's clearly mentioned as Graham's nothingness lacking the reason itself if you can't understand what that means then not my problem.

Yeah my vote hasn't Changed Venozdonor takes this by better passive.

The Department of Unreality, they are nonexistent even to plotless beings who are already nonexistent to comepletely illogical entities like SCP-4885-B
They only have nep, 1 which character has the highest amount of nep 2?
It took me roughly 3-5 hrs to read the entire scp page and characters from the different canons and such but there are so many things that go past the noosphere and such and have their nep2 listed as "Exist beyond the noosphere" and it's the same with their BDE and Acc and their TD2.

Either you scale HANSARP's abilities to WAN, thus making them able to modify logic even for High 1-A concepts.

Or you don't, in which case High-Godly carries.

Either way this match isn't exactly fair.

Nowhere it states Immeasurable speed you making things up show me the specific scan where it destroyed Logic Beyond Immeasurable speed. Yeah that's straight up NLF.
You're looking at the profile itself, look at the Serpents profile you napstablook, it can of course affect logic beyond immeasurable speed, and plus passive don't matter as they can break down the reason for that passive, you know what is NLF, claiming it can destroy every everything because it has a reason, that's NLF, not what I've said.

You are using No Limit Fallacy 🗣️🗣️🗣️. I hope you know what that means.
You do know Venuzdonoa does that as well, I don't need to say things you should already know about, both these objects are borderline on NLF either way.

Show me Feats for SCP destroying Logic Beyond immeasurable speed. Unlike SCP Venozdonor has feats.
As I already mentioned, it can affect immeasurable beings like the Serpent

It can affect 6D being doesn't mean it will protest it's used with 6D Durability.
What are even saying here, can you use your English properly?

Just appeal to ignorance at this point.
Bad argument.

I don't have to provide anything where it's already on Venozdonor profile and It's clearly mentioned as Graham's nothingness lacking the reason itself if you can't understand what that means then not my problem.
Graham's nothingness lacks the reason itself of that specific world, not reason altogether, you're saying if but that would mean that I do understand it.

Yeah my vote hasn't Changed Venozdonor takes this by better passive.
Better passive doesn't matter when it can break down the logic behind the passive either way, there's indeed a scaling chain for immeasurable speed gods and 4885-B can affect the majority of it. And also how's passive gonna work on something that is already illogical and chaotic to begin with hmm?

They only have nep, 1 which character has the highest amount of nep 2?
It took me roughly 3-5 hrs to read the entire scp page and characters from the different canons and such but there are so many things that go past the noosphere and such and have their nep2 listed as "Exist beyond the noosphere" and it's the same with their BDE and Acc and their TD2.
It would be IS NOT instead, they lack story on and endless level.

You're looking at the profile itself, look at the Serpents profile you napstablook, it can of course affect logic beyond immeasurable speed, and plus passive don't matter as they can break down the reason for that passive, you know what is NLF, claiming it can destroy every everything because it has a reason, that's NLF, not what I've said.

You do know Venuzdonoa does that as well, I don't need to say things you should already know about, both these objects are borderline on NLF either way.
I will take it as your ignorance. Venozdonor has feats by scaling to MEOCD where your book isn't try again when you understand what is real NLF falls under.
As I already mentioned, it can affect immeasurable beings like the Serpent
FRA
What are even saying here, can you use your English properly?
Yeah single spelling wouldn't automatically change whole sentence. It's clear cut I was talking about durability if you can't even understand that then not my problem. And yeah you have burden of proof to show immeasurable speed and durability. Great.
Bad argument.
That's a fallacy you are committing not my argument
Graham's nothingness lacks the reason itself of that specific world, not reason altogether, you're saying if but that would mean that I do understand it.
?? Send the scans
Better passive doesn't matter when it can break down the logic behind the passive either way, there's indeed a scaling chain for immeasurable speed gods and 4885-B can affect the majority of it.
Show me feats for SCP bringing Back the user from fundamental Conceptual Erasure.

This Falla Under NO LIMIT FALLACY Without Feats.

Instead of Making up your own fan theories why don't you send me scans for SCP Bringing back the user from existence erasure on fundamental scale ( high godly).

I will take it as your ignorance. Venozdonor has feats by scaling to MEOCD where your book isn't try again when you understand what is real NLF falls under.
Again this isn't a book, its people.

Exactly

Yeah single spelling wouldn't automatically change whole sentence. It's clear cut I was talking about durability if you can't even understand that then not my problem. And yeah you have burden of proof to show immeasurable speed and durability. Great.
If I can't understand, then what's the point of even saying it, it of course is your problem, you're just not accounting to it

That's a fallacy you are committing not my argument
You haven't even elaborated on it however though

?? Send the scans
You instead should show me scan of Graham lacking all reason as in the entire verse, not just separated from different logical framworks

Show me feats for SCP bringing Back the user from fundamental Conceptual Erasure.
Concept erasure can't affect NEP type 2 on an endless level.

This Falla Under NO LIMIT FALLACY Without Feats.

Instead of Making up your own fan theories why don't you send me scans for SCP Bringing back the user from existence erasure on fundamental scale ( high godly).
I can make the same arguments for Venuzdonoa if you say it like that, you saying it's a fan theory would therefore refute any single claim you make about Venuzdonoa since the former and 4885-B are supposedly the same but you haven't provided direct reasons for affecting the latter without mentioning speed all the time, it's high godly regeneration is based on conceptual nonexistence that is incomparable to what 4885-B can influence.

Again this isn't a book, its people.

Exactly

If I can't understand, then what's the point of even saying it, it of course is your problem, you're just not accounting to it

You haven't even elaborated on it however though

You instead should show me scan of Graham lacking all reason as in the entire verse, not just separated from different logical framworks

Concept erasure can't affect NEP type 2 on an endless level.

I can make the same arguments for Venuzdonoa if you say it like that, you saying it's a fan theory would therefore refute any single claim you make about Venuzdonoa since the former and 4885-B are supposedly the same but you haven't provided direct reasons for affecting the latter without mentioning speed all the time, it's high godly regeneration is based on conceptual nonexistence that is incomparable to what 4885-B can influence.
At this point I will ignore just like how you ignored to provide proof.

Venozdonor stomps. All I see is NLF from your end.

At this point I will ignore just like how you ignored to provide proof.

Venozdonor stomps. All I see is NLF from your end.
Cool, Saikou already explained it is a mismatch, making this comment of yours redundant, saying it stomps is basically NLF if you know what I'm saying too, there's no link in the thread that you provided as well, and there were also no other supporters of SCP here so what do you want out of it other than more "NLF" feats?

Cool, Saikou already explained it is a mismatch, making this comment of yours redundant, saying it stomps is basically NLF if you know what I'm saying too, there's no link in the thread that you provided as well, and there were also no other supporters of SCP here so what do you want out of it other than more "NLF" feats?
Venozdonor has feats & SCP don't have that. At this point you are not understanding how NLF works. Have a Good day. i am done

Venozdonor has feats & SCP don't have that. At this point you are not understanding how NLF works. Have a Good day. i am done
SCP has scaling while Venozdonoa doesn't scale that much, same with you also not understanding, cool that you're done since you still didn't prove anything of value here.

Back