• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal DMC once again. Yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've looked through pages of characters and, well, laughed my khm off.

1. Vergil and Nero are universal+ now. Their striking strength is universal, too. Which is scaled from Dante, who has his strength... scaled from Vergil. Same thing with Mundus, his strength
is scaled from Dante, too. Okay lol.

2. All attack potiencies, however, are scaled from Mundus. Who, as it's been repeated often, "fused together" Human's and Demon's Worlds. Well, first of all, he did not "fuse" anything. It was his intent, but he only created a breaches in a barrier (or whatever it is) that separates those two worlds. And after that he's been defeated by Sparda, who sealed the breaches (like Temen-ni-gru). There is nothing about actual "fuse of dimensions" neither in manga nor on DMC Wiki, it is not even known what exactly he intented to do with those worlds.

3. Furthermore, neither Mundus nor Argosax are gods. They are demons powerful enough to become kings. "God of Darkness", "The Chaos" and so on are simply titles in both cases. Non of them ever created any of the Worlds, they are a simple rulers, which is a huge difference. Here Mundus is referenced as a King, with his keep, and not himself, being a "nexus of energy". He might have complete control over it, but it still does not make him capable of destroying a Universe.

4. Here the mechanics of Demon's World are explained, showing that even lesser demons can cause dimensional changes. It is not because they are strong, it is simply a nature of Underworld. That being said, both demons, demon lords and kings might be very powerful in their own dimension, but that still does not give them ability to manipulate reality in a Human World.
Otherwise, Mundus or Argosax would've easily destroyed whole human's cities with a simple
flick of their fingers.

5. And, really. Even if we put Mundus away for a moment. I would really like you to imagine Vergil, Nero or Dante destroying a Universe. Ridiculous, right?
It has been from the very beginning. I can't even imagine who thought that this was a good
idea.

1. Nothing wrong with that, it's logical.

2. None of the main reasons are from Mundus fusing the two worlds. It's from Argosax who was literally fusing the 2 worlds during the game. Read this (It's a little outdated since more feats arose since it was created)

3. The title of God being true or not is irrelevent and doesn't mean anything regarding power. There are verses where beings can destroy the multiverse and they aren't considered Gods or haven't created anything and this wasn't even reasoning behind their ratings and the same for the reverse where there are verses who have Gods that are slightly superior to humans. "Non of them ever created any of the Worlds, they are a simple rulers, which is a huge difference. As for the rest of what you said here" refer back to the link above.

4. I don't understand what you're saying here. The scan you provided shows and proves demons are capable of manipulating reality in the human world without the demon world or being inside it. In the link you provided, which everyone else and I knowledgeable about dmc already know about, literally shows demons warping weather, creating space-time portals and using a bunch of other abilities in the human world. DMC1,2,3,4,5, the anime, the manga and novels prove demons can manipulate the human world and it's through their own abilities.

5. Read: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency

You should actually read the profiles and blog next time. All your points were already addressed and some of them answer themselves.

1. How is this logical, if all of them are scaled from each other with no other references?

2. Nothing there says that the "fusing" was literal. It all leads to words of an old douchebag as a strongest proof. And as he clearly speaks with pathos, it could easily be illiteral and mean anything. It could even be a simple lie, knowing him.

3. It wasn't me who tried to use their "God" title to prove their strength.

4. Okay, but demon's powers are limited. Mundus teleports with Dante into a pocket dimension, but he can't break or destroy the "thin Veil" in any other place like another country or planet or galaxy or something; he spents thousands of years to break Sparda's seal instead; and he definitely can't destroy Human World with any kind of attack. There is not a single solid fact supporting this theory.

5. And?.. Once again: neither Nero, nor Dante or Vergil can destroy a universe. Actually, they can hardly destroy a planet. And I highly doubt that Mundus can. None of them have ever shown this or anything even close to this. Yet somehow, this Wiki tends to believe some fanboy's assumptions. You basically gave Universal level to a chracter for creating a portal between dimensions. Which is, as I already said, simply ridiculous.

You're not disproving anything quoting basic scaling mechanics and using fallacious arguments.

DMC went through several threads about this in the past and got recently approved when the evidence was shown to be strong enough after a lot of refusal prevented it from getting past Tier 6. None of your arguments are good enough to debunk the idea of Low 2-C DMC being a thing.

1. The reference is the AP, Durability and scaling. This is how striking strength works for almost all the pages.

2. Already addressed, fusing and consuming was referenced and referred to multiple times by the game, novels and guidebooks as the blog shows.

3. Then why mention it? We don't take titles such as "God" as proof of strength such as low 2-C unless scaling and logic within a specific verse allows it.

4. "Mundus teleports with Dante into a pocket dimension" wrong, Mundus created the dimension with the stars, the game and guidebook proves this (we don't consider it a universe sized dimension tho.)

"but he can't break or destroy the "thin Veil" in any other place like another country or planet or galaxy or something" Except it's mentioned repeatedly he can and characters comparable to him (Argosax) was warping the human world while sealed (link from before and Argosax's profile shows the evidence). Also, Dante and Sparda stopped him before he could accomplished his goal so this is irrelevent either way.

"he spents thousands of years to break Sparda's seal instead" Yup, being sealed prevents you from doing things.

"and he definitely can't destroy Human World with any kind of attack." Refer back to Attack Potency.

5. What Calaca said and Attack Potency

If I don't reply to you're next reply quickly, I'm probably in bed.

The Calaca said:
You're not disproving anything quoting basic scaling mechanics and using fallacious arguments.
DMC went through several threads about this in the past and got recently approved when the evidence was shown to be strong enough after a lot of refusal prevented it from getting past Tier 6. None of your arguments are good enough to debunk the idea of Low 2-C DMC being a thing.
As I already said, fallacy is strong here indeed. If you do not wish to see plain facts, you can continue powerscaling characters all the way up to Outverse level for an ability to create a portal.

Well then, I guess this wiki is not legit anymore. Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back