• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal+ Buuhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
main-qimg-013c32bb534ef12d24825e88d3782fce
main-qimg-a3648ca7645b2e1fc91c672a27867e4f
main-qimg-5e89ca1cd2b95fcd624079e7f5cbb8f7

Why this Universal+ feat?
This's some argument from fanboys
Dimensions are separated by dimensional walls which is also known as space time. Breaking the dimensional walls means breaking the space time to enter other dimensions
Because you don't understand simple logic, take the ROSAT example, super buu can rip a whole through space time/dimensional walls of the ROSAT to create a portal from the ROSAT to the living world which are both separate space times
I don't know if you're (me) just acting stupid or what but dimensions are separated by space time, you can't access different dimensions without affecting space time.
Buuhan was breaking the walls between dimensions aka space time to create his portals, so the universe destruction involves space time.
Well, it managed to link to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, which has a different time continuum to it. There's no reason why it can't. It opens holes to other dimensions. For these dimensions to "Crush" this one, they must be equivalent in size to this dimension. And if he is opening portals to these other dimensions, then they must have space then they must also have time. That's a part of the rule of relativity. Time and Space are relative. One does not exist with out a time and place to exist, which is why our universe is known as a 4-D structure. We also know that energy may pass through these portals, as when Super Buu (Prior to Buuhan) escaped the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, it showed the other side of his portal, and there was energy coming out of it, so it's possible for energy to pass through. Now that the unquantifiable distance is now quantifiable, multiplication should be feasible enough to make someone like that 2-C.
The fabric of space and time are the same. If you can warp space, you can warp time.
Space and time are not absolute. It's known that time and space are intimately linked and that time is a very real property of space. Space and time are the same thing. And if you're ripping space open, and the universe will end because of this, then it's a Low 2-C feat, because the destruction of space = the destruction of time. What Goku and Beerus were doing in the Beerus arc was Universal, as in destroying the mass in the universe. What Buuhan was doing was Universal+ in destroying the very fabric of time and space it's self by ripping holes in it with his energy. These were more than just portals. These were holes ripped as displayed by how he escaped the HBTC. He ripped a hole through it with his energy and voice. And either way, this counts as Significantly Effecting Spacetime, because he was warping holes in the fabric of spacetime.

I recognize CSAP arguments here (or very close to them at least since there are some things that don't add up), this is the second time you're instigating drama between wikis. Get the thread closed or you're getting an RVT.

oh it's Fluffy's. Well if it's from Zamasu's arguments about how space and time are linked then I'm sorta right.

But that makes the situation even worse for you pal.

So you're going to insult my boi ZeroTwo again?

Listen here pal, ZeroTwo would wreck the shit out of you in a debate. CSAP uses standards which in my opinion are more fleshed out than VSBW's despite me studying VSBW's system for 4 years. And you're still instigating drama for no reason at all. Needless to say, see you in the RVT.

So you're going to insult my boi ZeroTwo again?

Listen here pal, ZeroTwo would wreck the shit out of you in a debate. CSAP uses standards which in my opinion are more fleshed out than VSBW's despite me studying VSBW's system for 4 years. And you're still instigating drama for no reason at all.
I guess Low Outerverse level in CSAP=VS Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back