• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unfriended: CRT

Hello guys this is my first true CRT and it's a CRT for Unfriended. Unfriended is a series of films currently only consisting of two films at the moment. This is going to be a fast CRT.

Laura Burns
Not too much is wrong with this page. Laura might be 9-C because some of the ways the people died in was via 9-C weapons. Billie227 should be listed as a name.
The Circle
I'm going to make a Circle profile. The Circle are the scary Dark Net hackers from the second movie.
Unfriended (Verse)
I'm going to make a Unfriended verse page after The Circle page.

Last edited:
As long as you make sure that the profiles are reliable, based on accepted calculations, and formatted correctly, it should be fine, but that could demand quite a lot of preparations.

Never mind.

That does not seem to be a sufficiently high-quality or elaborate page to qualify for a wiki entry.

Back